Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | RosyWave's Art [temp closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@Eversnow @FierySkies @DragonWarrior333 @Angel614 @Jaderannosaurus @packacz @playerpichu @JayChirps @Sakurawr @Harmonywish @gungal @Sinfirmitas @Swissy @Eebee @Riku114 @MushroomEmpress @PiscesInPiscinam @DeusExAltum

Hey all! I'm on winter break! Unfortunately I'm not totally caught up on school projects, but I'm not getting any new ones now, so I should have some free time to draw. As per usual, I am opening one (1) slot.
I've made some edits to my shop to hopefully make everything flow better and clarify some things. I'm also going to take this time to advertise the fact that I have an art dump! I post pretty much all my art there as I make it, so you can check it out if you want to.

You can ask to be added to or removed from the pinglist at any time. Stay safe!
@Eversnow @FierySkies @DragonWarrior333 @Angel614 @Jaderannosaurus @packacz @playerpichu @JayChirps @Sakurawr @Harmonywish @gungal @Sinfirmitas @Swissy @Eebee @Riku114 @MushroomEmpress @PiscesInPiscinam @DeusExAltum

Hey all! I'm on winter break! Unfortunately I'm not totally caught up on school projects, but I'm not getting any new ones now, so I should have some free time to draw. As per usual, I am opening one (1) slot.
I've made some edits to my shop to hopefully make everything flow better and clarify some things. I'm also going to take this time to advertise the fact that I have an art dump! I post pretty much all my art there as I make it, so you can check it out if you want to.

chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
@RosyWave
Hello! Could I claim the slot please and fill in the info in a moment? :3
@RosyWave
Hello! Could I claim the slot please and fill in the info in a moment? :3
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@MushroomEmpress
That would be fine!
@MushroomEmpress
That would be fine!
@RosyWave
Username: MushroomEmpress
Reference: https://toyhou.se/2098664.corra/gallery
Style: Regular
Bust or Halfbody: Halfbody
Background: Yes, complex
Expression: I’d like her to look a bit contemplative, absent, lost in thoughts?
Progress pics? Maybe 1 for the initial sketch?
Payment method: Gems
Anything else? For the background, maybe she could be standing/sitting by a lake? I have some pictures here for the colors/mood of the background I had in mind. It doesn’t have to be very complex, you can make it as detailed or vague as you like. For pose, maybe she could be holding a book. She has a big collection of old and magical books. I don’t have any specific design for it, but it can be just an old-looking one. Maybe she could be staring away from the book, like she needs to think about what she’s just read or something?
Feel free to change things up if you think it fits better for the drawing, this is just guidelines in case you want a lot of details :)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! ^^
Thanks!
@RosyWave
Username: MushroomEmpress
Reference: https://toyhou.se/2098664.corra/gallery
Style: Regular
Bust or Halfbody: Halfbody
Background: Yes, complex
Expression: I’d like her to look a bit contemplative, absent, lost in thoughts?
Progress pics? Maybe 1 for the initial sketch?
Payment method: Gems
Anything else? For the background, maybe she could be standing/sitting by a lake? I have some pictures here for the colors/mood of the background I had in mind. It doesn’t have to be very complex, you can make it as detailed or vague as you like. For pose, maybe she could be holding a book. She has a big collection of old and magical books. I don’t have any specific design for it, but it can be just an old-looking one. Maybe she could be staring away from the book, like she needs to think about what she’s just read or something?
Feel free to change things up if you think it fits better for the drawing, this is just guidelines in case you want a lot of details :)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! ^^
Thanks!
@MushroomEmpress
Which outfit would you like me to draw her in?
@MushroomEmpress
Which outfit would you like me to draw her in?
@RosyWave
You can draw her in her main outfit (the one used in most drawings) or the red dress! :)
@RosyWave
You can draw her in her main outfit (the one used in most drawings) or the red dress! :)
@MushroomEmpress [img]https://file.garden/ZWpwy44S7Xz2v0LF/commissions/corra-comm.png[/img] Here it is! I tried out some dramatic lighting on this one. For some reason, [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKaWFHhj0B8]Can't Go Back[/url] by the Crane Wives really reminded me of Corra. Hope you like it and happy holidays!
@MushroomEmpress

corra-comm.png
Here it is! I tried out some dramatic lighting on this one.
For some reason, Can't Go Back by the Crane Wives really reminded me of Corra.

Hope you like it and happy holidays!
@Eversnow @FierySkies @DragonWarrior333 @Angel614 @Jaderannosaurus @packacz @playerpichu @Begin @Sakurawr @Harmonywish @gungal @Sinfirmitas @Swissy @Eebee @Riku114 @MushroomEmpress @PiscesInPiscinam @DeusExAltum

Hey all! I'm opening up one (1) new slot again. Not much to say for now, but I hope y'all are doing well.

(@/Begin I was poking through my pinglist out of curiosity and it seems you've changed your username. Let me know if you would like to be removed from the pinglist.)
@Eversnow @FierySkies @DragonWarrior333 @Angel614 @Jaderannosaurus @packacz @playerpichu @Begin @Sakurawr @Harmonywish @gungal @Sinfirmitas @Swissy @Eebee @Riku114 @MushroomEmpress @PiscesInPiscinam @DeusExAltum

Hey all! I'm opening up one (1) new slot again. Not much to say for now, but I hope y'all are doing well.

(@/Begin I was poking through my pinglist out of curiosity and it seems you've changed your username. Let me know if you would like to be removed from the pinglist.)
I'd love to grab a slot!
I'd love to grab a slot!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat
That would be fine!
@OnyxBat
That would be fine!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18