Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | RosyWave's Art [temp closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@RosyWave

I'd love to be added to the new pinglist :)
@RosyWave

I'd love to be added to the new pinglist :)
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
Can I be added to the pinglist? Thanks!
Can I be added to the pinglist? Thanks!
@Wolfkai Here he is! [img]https://file.garden/ZWpwy44S7Xz2v0LF/commissions/twiggy-comm.png[/img]
@Wolfkai
Here he is!
twiggy-comm.png
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
@RosyWave
What a peaceful relaxing scene. I know this is the weirdest thing to say but its reminds me of panera bread. Its fantasy panera bread! Its perfect I seriously love this piece. Also I have shown this to my friend who owns the pink haired gnome and he just was so happy with her in the background being an easter egg.Thank you so much again Rosy!
@RosyWave
What a peaceful relaxing scene. I know this is the weirdest thing to say but its reminds me of panera bread. Its fantasy panera bread! Its perfect I seriously love this piece. Also I have shown this to my friend who owns the pink haired gnome and he just was so happy with her in the background being an easter egg.Thank you so much again Rosy!
Yokai.gif
Can I be readded to the pinglist? :D

I just wanted to mention as a sidenote, thank you so much again for designing and drawing my Taiyo and adding the cute plushie on her shelf! I commissioned a design for her girlfriend think both designs really fit together.

I hope this doesn't come off as weird, but thanks for being such a big source of inspiration :)
Can I be readded to the pinglist? :D

I just wanted to mention as a sidenote, thank you so much again for designing and drawing my Taiyo and adding the cute plushie on her shelf! I commissioned a design for her girlfriend think both designs really fit together.

I hope this doesn't come off as weird, but thanks for being such a big source of inspiration :)
@Harmonywish
No problem! It was really fun to draw her and I'm glad you're pleased with it as well! :)
I'm making progress on your current commission, too. I'm working on the shading right now.
@Harmonywish
No problem! It was really fun to draw her and I'm glad you're pleased with it as well! :)
I'm making progress on your current commission, too. I'm working on the shading right now.
@Harmonywish @boredzoi [img]https://file.garden/ZWpwy44S7Xz2v0LF/commissions/marimonsabastian-comm.png[/img] Here it is! The image is 600x900 pixels. Hope you like it!
@Harmonywish @boredzoi

marimonsabastian-comm.png
Here it is! The image is 600x900 pixels. Hope you like it!
@Eversnow @FierySkies @DragonWarrior333 @Angel614 @Jaderannosaurus @packacz @playerpichu @JayChirps @Sakurawr @Harmonywish

Hey y'all! It's May and you know what that means. It's Mermay. For the rest of this month, I'll be offering fullbody merfolk commissions for 400kt/g. Two slots open as usual. Be safe!
@Eversnow @FierySkies @DragonWarrior333 @Angel614 @Jaderannosaurus @packacz @playerpichu @JayChirps @Sakurawr @Harmonywish

Hey y'all! It's May and you know what that means. It's Mermay. For the rest of this month, I'll be offering fullbody merfolk commissions for 400kt/g. Two slots open as usual. Be safe!
@RosyWave 000: Can I please get a slot? I need to sell somethings but I'll get details to you via PM and payment in 24 hours if that's okay?

@RosyWave 000: Can I please get a slot? I need to sell somethings but I'll get details to you via PM and payment in 24 hours if that's okay?

@Harmonywish Totally cool! :)
@Harmonywish Totally cool! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18