Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | RosyWave's Art [temp closed]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Is this still open?
Is this still open?
goSc2L4.png
@TheRedPaladin This thread is, long-term, still in business, and the pinglist is still open, but I am not accepting new orders right now. I hope that answers your question!
@TheRedPaladin This thread is, long-term, still in business, and the pinglist is still open, but I am not accepting new orders right now. I hope that answers your question!
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
@RosyWave That does, thank you! In that case may I sign up for the ping list?
@RosyWave That does, thank you! In that case may I sign up for the ping list?
goSc2L4.png
@Disillusionist It's finally done! [img]https://file.garden/ZWpwy44S7Xz2v0LF/commissions/lethe-comm.png[/img]
@Disillusionist It's finally done!
lethe-comm.png
*GASP* And oh wow, it was well worth the wait! The completed piece looks fantastic; I especially love the shading on her antlers and hair! You managed to show off the textures very well. [emoji=bogsneak star] Thank you so much for drawing my dragon for me!
*GASP* And oh wow, it was well worth the wait! The completed piece looks fantastic; I especially love the shading on her antlers and hair! You managed to show off the textures very well. Thank you so much for drawing my dragon for me!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Eversnow @FierySkies @DragonWarrior333 @Angel614 @Jaderannosaurus @packacz @playerpichu @Begin @Sakurawr @Harmonywish @gungal @Sinfirmitas @Swissy @Eebee @Riku114 @MushroomEmpress @PiscesInPiscinam @DeusExAltum @JinxedKarma @Disillusionist @Dracatus @FlaugaRisa @Horses @LordCorvidae @Silkiemoon @SarcasticHawke @Bluebird88 @lightslikestars @Tempered @Philli @Elfydragon @Peculiarity @Ishnia @TheRedPaladin

Hello all! I'm in need of some treasure, so I'm opening up for a commission. Just one (1), as per ususal. Anything goes, other than a painting. You can ask to be added to or removed from the pinglist at any time. Stay safe!
@Eversnow @FierySkies @DragonWarrior333 @Angel614 @Jaderannosaurus @packacz @playerpichu @Begin @Sakurawr @Harmonywish @gungal @Sinfirmitas @Swissy @Eebee @Riku114 @MushroomEmpress @PiscesInPiscinam @DeusExAltum @JinxedKarma @Disillusionist @Dracatus @FlaugaRisa @Horses @LordCorvidae @Silkiemoon @SarcasticHawke @Bluebird88 @lightslikestars @Tempered @Philli @Elfydragon @Peculiarity @Ishnia @TheRedPaladin

Hello all! I'm in need of some treasure, so I'm opening up for a commission. Just one (1), as per ususal. Anything goes, other than a painting. You can ask to be added to or removed from the pinglist at any time. Stay safe!
I would like to grab a slot please! :D
I would like to grab a slot please! :D
@Harmonywish Go for it!
@Harmonywish Go for it!
May I be added to the pinglist, please? Love your artstyle.
May I be added to the pinglist, please? Love your artstyle.
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
@Harmonywish Happy new year, sorry this took so long, and thank you for your patience! Let me know if you need me to change anything. [img]https://file.garden/ZWpwy44S7Xz2v0LF/commissions/lunari-comm.png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZWpwy44S7Xz2v0LF/commissions/lunari-comm-dragonver.png[/img]
@Harmonywish

Happy new year, sorry this took so long, and thank you for your patience! Let me know if you need me to change anything.
lunari-comm.png
lunari-comm-dragonver.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18