Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
ups
ups
@ShadowStorm1404

TYPE: Head-shot
ADD-ONS: Flat Colored and lines
CHARACTER: https://toyhou.se/4373240.parker#14771441
POSE/EXPRESSION: Goofy, grinning with her tongue sticking out?
BACKGROUND: None/transparent
PAYMENT: Treasure
@ShadowStorm1404

TYPE: Head-shot
ADD-ONS: Flat Colored and lines
CHARACTER: https://toyhou.se/4373240.parker#14771441
POSE/EXPRESSION: Goofy, grinning with her tongue sticking out?
BACKGROUND: None/transparent
PAYMENT: Treasure
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
@xNEVERLANDx thatll be 60kt, send over the payment and i can start!
@xNEVERLANDx thatll be 60kt, send over the payment and i can start!
@ShadowStorm1404 sent it over!! And thanks!!
@ShadowStorm1404 sent it over!! And thanks!!
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
bumper
bumper
purchase pls
purchase pls
blump
blump
TYPE: Bust
ADD-ONS: lines, flat
CHARACTER:(link)
POSE/EXPRESSION: Mysterious, tranquil, unnerving, not exactly creepy but she doesn't give off.... Pleasant vibes.
BACKGROUND: Whatever you think fits! If you don't feel the need to mess with it then transparent is fine!! ^^
PAYMENT:Gems

@ShadowStorm1404
TYPE: Bust
ADD-ONS: lines, flat
CHARACTER:(link)
POSE/EXPRESSION: Mysterious, tranquil, unnerving, not exactly creepy but she doesn't give off.... Pleasant vibes.
BACKGROUND: Whatever you think fits! If you don't feel the need to mess with it then transparent is fine!! ^^
PAYMENT:Gems

@ShadowStorm1404
OicoAm7.png3F8d2nZ.png
@Daesyn
the price will be 100 gems, send over the payment and i can start, however it may take a bit longer bc i will be leaving to see family tommorrow, and will not be able to access my laptop for a few days
@Daesyn
the price will be 100 gems, send over the payment and i can start, however it may take a bit longer bc i will be leaving to see family tommorrow, and will not be able to access my laptop for a few days
@Daesyn hi, im sorry but i dont feel as though i can complete your order. im not satisfied with how the sketches turn out, and i dont want to give you something less good than my other pieces. you can go ahead and cancel the crossroad trade
@Daesyn hi, im sorry but i dont feel as though i can complete your order. im not satisfied with how the sketches turn out, and i dont want to give you something less good than my other pieces. you can go ahead and cancel the crossroad trade
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10