Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@feelingchimpy
how about we go with 115kt for the price?
also, i prefer if payment is sent before, you can set up a crossroad trade and i wont finalize it until i send over the art, however, if you would like i can do the sketch, send that over for you to verify and then you can set up the trade and i can finish the art
@feelingchimpy
how about we go with 115kt for the price?
also, i prefer if payment is sent before, you can set up a crossroad trade and i wont finalize it until i send over the art, however, if you would like i can do the sketch, send that over for you to verify and then you can set up the trade and i can finish the art
@ShadowStorm1404 Sounds good! I'll send a CR in a moment, thankyou!
@ShadowStorm1404 Sounds good! I'll send a CR in a moment, thankyou!
eeeee
eeeee
driidtydtytdiuftio
driidtydtytdiuftio
@ShadowStorm1404 can I reserve a slot? I really like your art but I. don’t know what oc I want you to draw and I don’t know how quickly they’ll be taken,, so like?
@ShadowStorm1404 can I reserve a slot? I really like your art but I. don’t know what oc I want you to draw and I don’t know how quickly they’ll be taken,, so like?
@Mokuba
yeah i could do that. the slots are kinda arbitrary anyway, i have a lot of free time and usually finish stuff up pretty quick. the slot numbers were mainly there for when i still had to go to school but, uh school kinda doesnt exist as it did anymore, at least for the time being
@Mokuba
yeah i could do that. the slots are kinda arbitrary anyway, i have a lot of free time and usually finish stuff up pretty quick. the slot numbers were mainly there for when i still had to go to school but, uh school kinda doesnt exist as it did anymore, at least for the time being
AaaaaAAaAaaaaaaAAAaaaAAAAAaaAAaaaaAaaaaAA
AaaaaAAaAaaaaaaAAAaaaAAAAAaaAAaaaaAaaaaAA
@ShadowStorm1404
okay!
TYPE: Fullbody!
LINELESS STYLE: Y, smooth
ADD-ONS: cel shading!
CHARACTER: This guy! He’s an inkling and octoling mix, so he has tentacles for hair.
POSE/EXPRESSION: I don’t have anything in mind, but I can tell you he’s very energetic and giddy. He sticks his tongue out a lot.
BACKGROUND:flat colors!
PAYMENT: treasure

how much will this be? and would you mind if I sent half before and half after?
@ShadowStorm1404
okay!
TYPE: Fullbody!
LINELESS STYLE: Y, smooth
ADD-ONS: cel shading!
CHARACTER: This guy! He’s an inkling and octoling mix, so he has tentacles for hair.
POSE/EXPRESSION: I don’t have anything in mind, but I can tell you he’s very energetic and giddy. He sticks his tongue out a lot.
BACKGROUND:flat colors!
PAYMENT: treasure

how much will this be? and would you mind if I sent half before and half after?
@Mokuba
how does 250kt sound? i dont mind the half before half after payment
@Mokuba
how does 250kt sound? i dont mind the half before half after payment
@ShadowStorm140r 250kt sounds good! I’ll CR half of it now.
@ShadowStorm140r 250kt sounds good! I’ll CR half of it now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10