Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Jelllitan
as long as i dont get distracted by life, i should be pretty fast. i do have another commission to finish before yours though, and another project that i need to get work done on. most of the time i have a sketch done within the day of order and if i really sit down and focus on the art it will be done within the week if i dont get interrupted by outside occurrences
@Jelllitan
as long as i dont get distracted by life, i should be pretty fast. i do have another commission to finish before yours though, and another project that i need to get work done on. most of the time i have a sketch done within the day of order and if i really sit down and focus on the art it will be done within the week if i dont get interrupted by outside occurrences
@shadowstorm1404 in that case I’ll go with the second option!
@shadowstorm1404 in that case I’ll go with the second option!
Untitled48_20220710004328.png mikamasume.gif Untitled48_20220709143128.png arcone2022.gif
@Jelllitan
alrighty! go ahead and send the payment over
@Jelllitan
alrighty! go ahead and send the payment over
@shadowstorm1404 actually, is it ok if I cancel the order and come back later? I found something for gems I really wanna save up for!
@shadowstorm1404 actually, is it ok if I cancel the order and come back later? I found something for gems I really wanna save up for!
Untitled48_20220710004328.png mikamasume.gif Untitled48_20220709143128.png arcone2022.gif
@Jelllitan
yeah thats cool
@Jelllitan
yeah thats cool
@ShadowStorm1404

TYPE:Fullbody
LINELESS STYLE: N
ADD-ONS:Flat
CHARACTER:Hopper
POSE/EXPRESSION:Something expressive, excited!
BACKGROUND: Colored shapes or something to possibly add to his expressive nature maybe?
PAYMENT:Treasure
@ShadowStorm1404

TYPE:Fullbody
LINELESS STYLE: N
ADD-ONS:Flat
CHARACTER:Hopper
POSE/EXPRESSION:Something expressive, excited!
BACKGROUND: Colored shapes or something to possibly add to his expressive nature maybe?
PAYMENT:Treasure
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
@ShadowStorm1404
I was hoping I could purchase two busts, if that's alright

TYPE: Bust
LINELESS STYLE: I'm not sure really what this is counted as but I'd love what this is right here.
ADD-ONS: Whatever the example above is please
CHARACTER: [LINK]
POSE/EXPRESSION: Neutral / serious
BACKGROUND: transparent
PAYMENT: treasure

LINELESS STYLE: I'm not sure really what this is counted as but I'd love what this is right here.
POSE/EXPRESSION: Determined by crying a bit
@ShadowStorm1404
I was hoping I could purchase two busts, if that's alright

POSE/EXPRESSION: Neutral / serious

POSE/EXPRESSION: Determined by crying a bit
@Houndour
thatll be 235kt, feel free to either send half payment rn or the full payment if you feel comfortable. i wont accept until i finish the piece
@Houndour
thatll be 235kt, feel free to either send half payment rn or the full payment if you feel comfortable. i wont accept until i finish the piece
@Sagitaurus
the second characters link doesnt work, and the link to the example you like just send me to the general bust folder. could you send over those again? then i can give you your price
@Sagitaurus
the second characters link doesnt work, and the link to the example you like just send me to the general bust folder. could you send over those again? then i can give you your price
@ShadowStorm1404 AH! I'm so sorry, I had him set to only logged in users could see him, should be fixed now! As for the example I like, it was this one: [img]https://i.imgur.com/vaIjHLv.png[/img]
@ShadowStorm1404
AH! I'm so sorry, I had him set to only logged in users could see him, should be fixed now!

As for the example I like, it was this one:

vaIjHLv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10