Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Sagitaurus
oh i do love that example. the more painterly style is a but more time consuming so it will be just a tad more expensive if thats alright? im thinking maybe 400kt for both of the busts?
@Sagitaurus
oh i do love that example. the more painterly style is a but more time consuming so it will be just a tad more expensive if thats alright? im thinking maybe 400kt for both of the busts?
@ShadowStorm1404

That sounds amazing<3 I just want to double check, I might end up using these for icons on their toyhouse profiles, would it be okay if I put in a solid background or a pattern behind the image so they match just for the icons?
@ShadowStorm1404

That sounds amazing<3 I just want to double check, I might end up using these for icons on their toyhouse profiles, would it be okay if I put in a solid background or a pattern behind the image so they match just for the icons?
@Sagitaurus
thats totally fine! the image is yours to use (with credit of course) however you wish once i send em over
@Sagitaurus
thats totally fine! the image is yours to use (with credit of course) however you wish once i send em over
@ShadowStorm1404 Thank you so much! I've sent the payment over crossroads~ I'm so excited ; v ; Your art is so amazingly cute
@ShadowStorm1404 Thank you so much! I've sent the payment over crossroads~ I'm so excited ; v ; Your art is so amazingly cute
@ShadowStorm1404
yes, i'd like that slot please!

TYPE: bust
ADD-ONS:lines, flat
CHARACTER: Note
POSE/EXPRESSION: (gjinka, please!)
prolly him listening to music with a relaxed face, closed eyes
he doesn't have a specific skin colour oop-- but any is fine!
BACKGROUND: whatever you think fits!
PAYMENT: mixed

@ShadowStorm1404
yes, i'd like that slot please!

TYPE: bust
ADD-ONS:lines, flat
CHARACTER: Note
POSE/EXPRESSION: (gjinka, please!)
prolly him listening to music with a relaxed face, closed eyes
he doesn't have a specific skin colour oop-- but any is fine!
BACKGROUND: whatever you think fits!
PAYMENT: mixed

jV8cp4z.gif
@yukiii
itll be 150kt/g. you can send over half the payment or the whole payment now, whichever youre comfortable with
@yukiii
itll be 150kt/g. you can send over half the payment or the whole payment now, whichever youre comfortable with
Whoop I sold some eggs and have enough to splurge again!
If you could let me know when you've two more slots open I'd love to order again! <3
Whoop I sold some eggs and have enough to splurge again!
If you could let me know when you've two more slots open I'd love to order again! <3
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
@Houndour
will do!
@Houndour
will do!
@Houndour
if you were still interested in my commissions, id be open to taking some now, tho i understand if not. i have been closed for quite a while. also, if you would be ok with it if you do order from me, id love to be able to turn the commission into a potential speedpaint for my youtube channel. if you wouldnt want that, then thats totally fine. plus it becoming one would also be entirely dependent on me even remembering to record that drawing,, haha!
@Houndour
if you were still interested in my commissions, id be open to taking some now, tho i understand if not. i have been closed for quite a while. also, if you would be ok with it if you do order from me, id love to be able to turn the commission into a potential speedpaint for my youtube channel. if you wouldnt want that, then thats totally fine. plus it becoming one would also be entirely dependent on me even remembering to record that drawing,, haha!
@ShadowStorm1404

Hello again! So glad to see you back and by gosh I certainly am! And I don't mind at all. Do whatever you like with the art as you're making it. I'm just happy to support and order. <3 (I'm ready to order whenever if you're up for it, and let me know what the maximum is! I have saved so much for this moment.)
@ShadowStorm1404

Hello again! So glad to see you back and by gosh I certainly am! And I don't mind at all. Do whatever you like with the art as you're making it. I'm just happy to support and order. <3 (I'm ready to order whenever if you're up for it, and let me know what the maximum is! I have saved so much for this moment.)
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10