Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hi!
First of all, thank you so very much for being honest with me and letting me know what was going on!

I would still be interested in art from you though, if you would be willing and are still open. I have no shortage of characters that need art, that's for sure. ^^; If not though I completely understand, we all need a break sometime!!
Hi!
First of all, thank you so very much for being honest with me and letting me know what was going on!

I would still be interested in art from you though, if you would be willing and are still open. I have no shortage of characters that need art, that's for sure. ^^; If not though I completely understand, we all need a break sometime!!
OicoAm7.png3F8d2nZ.png
@Daesyn if you have any more humanoid-ish characters, i could probably do that, as i find them generally easier to draw
@Daesyn if you have any more humanoid-ish characters, i could probably do that, as i find them generally easier to draw
its re-opening time boys
its re-opening time boys
aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa
why are you running?? why are you running?
why are you running?? why are you running?
hello
hello
im hungry
im hungry
hi hungry, im dad
hi hungry, im dad
hi dad, im sad
hi dad, im sad
@ShadowStorm1404 Thankyou so much for responding to my thread!!

TYPE: Bust
LINELESS STYLE: No
ADD-ONS:Lines
CHARACTER: https://sta.sh/01e6waznxvwo
POSE/EXPRESSION: Happy/excited
BACKGROUND: Transparent
PAYMENT: Treasure -- you mentioned a possible discount (thankyou so much!!) what would be the total? Do you prefer payment sent before or after the art is finished?
@ShadowStorm1404 Thankyou so much for responding to my thread!!

TYPE: Bust
LINELESS STYLE: No
ADD-ONS:Lines
CHARACTER: https://sta.sh/01e6waznxvwo
POSE/EXPRESSION: Happy/excited
BACKGROUND: Transparent
PAYMENT: Treasure -- you mentioned a possible discount (thankyou so much!!) what would be the total? Do you prefer payment sent before or after the art is finished?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10