Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] --Dragon & Anthro-- [DIGITAL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@Muttsmutt hi! i just wanted to make sure, are you still open for these? I have 6 luminous halos I can pay with if so, and would you be able to draw this boy?
@Muttsmutt hi! i just wanted to make sure, are you still open for these? I have 6 luminous halos I can pay with if so, and would you be able to draw this boy?
tumblr_inline_pelv6r3Z4U1rhh3cu_75sq.gif
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
yup, let me know what you'd like me to draw him like) @soulshepherd
yup, let me know what you'd like me to draw him like) @soulshepherd
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt He's generally very happy but I do absolutely adore how moody your stuff is so feel free to give him a more serious expression if you wish! I'll leave it entirely up to you how you'd like to draw him.

is it alright if i send the halos over now? c:
@Muttsmutt He's generally very happy but I do absolutely adore how moody your stuff is so feel free to give him a more serious expression if you wish! I'll leave it entirely up to you how you'd like to draw him.

is it alright if i send the halos over now? c:
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
@soulshepherd sounds good, go for it
@soulshepherd sounds good, go for it
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt
Awesome! Could I get one of either Boole + collar reference or Madhava?
Boole is a sinister boy so anything menacing or aggressive suits him perfectly! Feel free to give Madhava whatever expression if you choose him. Would you like me to send over the currency/halos now or after?
@Muttsmutt
Awesome! Could I get one of either Boole + collar reference or Madhava?
Boole is a sinister boy so anything menacing or aggressive suits him perfectly! Feel free to give Madhava whatever expression if you choose him. Would you like me to send over the currency/halos now or after?
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@mirrormask
boole is perfect, i'll draw boole.)
you can send it now, i'll be done in a few hours.
@mirrormask
boole is perfect, i'll draw boole.)
you can send it now, i'll be done in a few hours.
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt
Awesome! Just as a heads up he only has one of the large horns and then just the two smaller ones on either side, it can be confusing given his reference. He also usually has a sword impaled in him but since this is a bust I don't think that matters. Thank you for letting me do mixed payment, just sent the crossroads over!
@Muttsmutt
Awesome! Just as a heads up he only has one of the large horns and then just the two smaller ones on either side, it can be confusing given his reference. He also usually has a sword impaled in him but since this is a bust I don't think that matters. Thank you for letting me do mixed payment, just sent the crossroads over!
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@porifra @mirrormask @soulshepherd

porifra
mirrormask
soulshepherd

they were done yesterday but i forgot to send them, sorry!

credit me as kagisnad if reposting, please. not as muttsmut. i use kagisnad on art sites.
@porifra @mirrormask @soulshepherd

porifra
mirrormask
soulshepherd

they were done yesterday but i forgot to send them, sorry!

credit me as kagisnad if reposting, please. not as muttsmut. i use kagisnad on art sites.
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt this is absolutely LOVELY, thank you SO much! <3
@Muttsmutt this is absolutely LOVELY, thank you SO much! <3
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
@Muttsmutt
Can you do lines, and could you make a hellhound?
I have 7 Luminous Halos!
@Muttsmutt
Can you do lines, and could you make a hellhound?
I have 7 Luminous Halos!
JwQ98x7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46