Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW] --Dragon & Anthro-- [PINGLIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
[center] ----- [url=https://www.furaffinity.net/user/kagisnad]FURAFFINITY[/url] /// [url=https://twitter.com/kagisnad]TWITTER[/url] /// [url=https://deviantart.com/kagisnad]DEVIANTART[/url] /// [url=https://www.instagram.com/kagisnad/]INSTAGRAM[/url] ----- [b]NO[/b] slots are [color=#5a7850][size=4][b]OPEN[/b][/size][/color] currently. the shop is in pinglist mode. ----- [size=5][b]GENERAL INFO[/b][/size] ----- i will draw [b]FR dragons, OC anthros & OC ferals[/b] of any species. [i]the only types of characters i won't draw are humanoids.[/i] [b]payment[/b] by crossroads, [b]upfront[/b] after i accept your order. [i]please [u]do not embed images[/u] when ordering, [u]use links[/u].[/i] you must [b] credit me as kagisnad[/b], not as muttsmut, if sharing the art i've done for you. include a link to one of my sites from the list at the top. [i]i have a pinglist, used for updates and the like, ask if you'd like to be put on it.[/i] ----- [size=5][b]ORDER FORM[/b][/size] ----- for the sake of simplicty, i have provided a form for you to complete. please copy and fill this when placing your order. @muttsmutt [b]payment:[/b] [i]tell me how much you wish to pay me. treasure/gems/items.[/i] [b]dragon/character:[/b] [i]post a link to the dragon/character. NOT an image.[/i] [b]idea:[/b] [i]tell me how you want me to draw your dragon/character.[/i] ----- [size=5][b]PRICING[/b][/size] ----- [color=red][b]PAY WHAT YOU WANT.[/color] the effort i put into your picture will correlate with the total value of your payment. treasure, gems, and items are all accepted. the examples below are ordered based on effort, in descending order- the ones at the top have cost more than the ones at the bottom. recommended values, correlating with the quality of examples, from top to bottom: 500k, 300k, 100k. ----- [size=5][b]EXAMPLES[/b][/size] ----- [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/511553548195069962/535141218754232330/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/511553548195069962/579703609625804820/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/511553548195069962/579703631331328004/unknown.png[/img] ----- [size=5][b]PINGLIST[/b][/size] ----- @ kainerallis @ alaneyes @ fujo @ araaska @ peepsnibbles @ nyamjoon @ alphajoy @ pelicanbitten @ huolon @ perry321 @ oceanas @ mercerd @ novetteus @ tacticalbean @ wolfandcrow @ rebelmixtapes @ syncopatles @ kuraikarasu @ enoch ----- [size=5][b]SLOTS[/b][/size] ----- 0 ----- [i] the number of slots, as well as the offers this shop, may be adjusted anytime without any prior notice, at my discretion. i do not guarantee any form of consistency, other than your picture being of the dragon/character you ask for & me being the one to draw it. delivery times vary & are affected by my real life priorities.[/i] ----- [/center]

FURAFFINITY /// TWITTER /// DEVIANTART /// INSTAGRAM
NO slots are OPEN currently.
the shop is in pinglist mode.
GENERAL INFO
i will draw FR dragons, OC anthros & OC ferals of any species.
the only types of characters i won't draw are humanoids.

payment by crossroads, upfront after i accept your order.
please do not embed images when ordering, use links.

you must credit me as kagisnad, not as muttsmut, if sharing the art i've done for you. include a link to one of my sites from the list at the top.
i have a pinglist, used for updates and the like, ask if you'd like to be put on it.
ORDER FORM
for the sake of simplicty, i have provided a form for you to complete. please copy and fill this when placing your order.

@muttsmutt
payment: tell me how much you wish to pay me. treasure/gems/items.
dragon/character: post a link to the dragon/character. NOT an image.
idea: tell me how you want me to draw your dragon/character.
PRICING
PAY WHAT YOU WANT.
the effort i put into your picture will correlate with the total value of your payment.
treasure, gems, and items are all accepted.

the examples below are ordered based on effort, in descending order- the ones at the top have cost more than the ones at the bottom.

recommended values, correlating with the quality of examples, from top to bottom: 500k, 300k, 100k.
EXAMPLES
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
PINGLIST
@ kainerallis @ alaneyes @ fujo @ araaska @ peepsnibbles @ nyamjoon @ alphajoy @ pelicanbitten @ huolon @ perry321 @ oceanas @ mercerd @ novetteus @ tacticalbean @ wolfandcrow @ rebelmixtapes @ syncopatles @ kuraikarasu @ enoch
SLOTS

the number of slots, as well as the offers this shop, may be adjusted anytime without any prior notice, at my discretion. i do not guarantee any form of consistency, other than your picture being of the dragon/character you ask for & me being the one to draw it. delivery times vary & are affected by my real life priorities.
ping me when talking to me
ART SHOP | DRAGON SEEK
respect & composure
these links may go dead at any moment. save your art locally.

20/01/06- fujo; kuraikarasu
19/09/03- alphajoy; cursedkaze; satanbacons
19/08/28- pepperclove; wolfkai
19/05/29- blazedarkling; drao; perry321; rebelmixtapes; syncopatles
19/01/22- mercerd; rebelmixtapes; shadari
19/01/16- closetcreep; hyasynthetic; perry321; sirhorsealot; starrynightt; tacticalbean; wolfandcrow; wryvern
19/01/05-astriorhodenjik; astriorhodenjik; icarusinks; quicklikelight; reddpyramid
18/12/21-enoch; rinebary; rinebary; twintaako
18/12/20-anirafarina; peepsnibbles; peepsnibbles; peepsnibbles; twintaako
18/12/09-aquaparrot; aquaparrot; armonium; itsalecks; perry321; perry321; phyllored; potsie
18/11/19-cepryn; coordinator; misterartist; perry321; virabelasan
18/11/12-aehdncl; limeypie; perry321; perry321; wifflesnuf
these links may go dead at any moment. save your art locally.

20/01/06- fujo; kuraikarasu
19/09/03- alphajoy; cursedkaze; satanbacons
19/08/28- pepperclove; wolfkai
19/05/29- blazedarkling; drao; perry321; rebelmixtapes; syncopatles
19/01/22- mercerd; rebelmixtapes; shadari
19/01/16- closetcreep; hyasynthetic; perry321; sirhorsealot; starrynightt; tacticalbean; wolfandcrow; wryvern
19/01/05-astriorhodenjik; astriorhodenjik; icarusinks; quicklikelight; reddpyramid
18/12/21-enoch; rinebary; rinebary; twintaako
18/12/20-anirafarina; peepsnibbles; peepsnibbles; peepsnibbles; twintaako
18/12/09-aquaparrot; aquaparrot; armonium; itsalecks; perry321; perry321; phyllored; potsie
18/11/19-cepryn; coordinator; misterartist; perry321; virabelasan
18/11/12-aehdncl; limeypie; perry321; perry321; wifflesnuf
ART SHOP | DRAGON SEEK
respect & composure
@Muttsmutt could I grab a slot for this girl? I'll be paying in mix of sprockets and other currencies, just im on phone so could I pay you when I get home? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13760423] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137605/13760423_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Muttsmutt

could I grab a slot for this girl? I'll be paying in mix of sprockets and other currencies, just im on phone so could I pay you when I get home?

13760423_350.png
Art shop Adopt shop Accent shop
@muttsmutt
Do you have any examples of your humans?
@muttsmutt
Do you have any examples of your humans?
@porifra
yep this is fine
what do you want me to draw her like?
also luminous halos are fine if you have some of those left over. i added it to the OP now.

@kainerallis
here and here
though these are digital so i didn't include them in the examples cause i'm not offering anything digital- i'm specifically wanting to have pencilwork to do for practice in the morning
@porifra
yep this is fine
what do you want me to draw her like?
also luminous halos are fine if you have some of those left over. i added it to the OP now.

@kainerallis
here and here
though these are digital so i didn't include them in the examples cause i'm not offering anything digital- i'm specifically wanting to have pencilwork to do for practice in the morning
ART SHOP | DRAGON SEEK
respect & composure
@muttsmutt

ooh, very nice. unfortunately I don't currently have characters that would match in your style, but I'll definitely come back if I do!

could you toss me on pinglist for next time? thanks so much!
@muttsmutt

ooh, very nice. unfortunately I don't currently have characters that would match in your style, but I'll definitely come back if I do!

could you toss me on pinglist for next time? thanks so much!
@Muttsmutt smiling/playful is good! Sent the FCs over. Thank you!
@Muttsmutt smiling/playful is good! Sent the FCs over. Thank you!
Art shop Adopt shop Accent shop
@kainerallis
i don't have a pinglist, i don't do this regularly
i'll just FR you and hopefully remember for next fest xD

@porifra
sounds good, thanks)
@kainerallis
i don't have a pinglist, i don't do this regularly
i'll just FR you and hopefully remember for next fest xD

@porifra
sounds good, thanks)
ART SHOP | DRAGON SEEK
respect & composure
@Muttsmutt
So I've been brewing up a bit more sprockets but I was wondering if I could pay half in halos and half in mix festival currency? Should've mentioned I'll only be ordering one, not two like I asked on my thread if the mix payment is fine.
@Muttsmutt
So I've been brewing up a bit more sprockets but I was wondering if I could pay half in halos and half in mix festival currency? Should've mentioned I'll only be ordering one, not two like I asked on my thread if the mix payment is fine.
WhOvwZb.gif
@mirrormask
yeah this is fine
@mirrormask
yeah this is fine
ART SHOP | DRAGON SEEK
respect & composure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44