Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] --Dragon & Anthro-- [DIGITAL]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
good to hear you like it : )
good to hear you like it : )
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt
I love your art! Are you comfortable designing gijinkas?
@Muttsmutt
I love your art! Are you comfortable designing gijinkas?
Feel free to check out my Shops!
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
I'm also almost always looking for these as well~
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
@Muttsmutt

Do you have any spots open that I could grab for a luminous halo? If so, could I snag a headshot of this guy?
@Muttsmutt

Do you have any spots open that I could grab for a luminous halo? If so, could I snag a headshot of this guy?
hsuNw94.png
@dragonmaiden
sure, let me know what you'd like
@mako
sure, let me know what you want me to do with him
@dragonmaiden
sure, let me know what you'd like
@mako
sure, let me know what you want me to do with him
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt

Alright, I'll bite. ;;

Could I get a head sketch of this fellow in exchange for a luminous halo, please? User Unknown

Also I may be asleep by the time you respond, so if accepted it may be a moment before payment is sent via CR.
@Muttsmutt

Alright, I'll bite. ;;

Could I get a head sketch of this fellow in exchange for a luminous halo, please? User Unknown

Also I may be asleep by the time you respond, so if accepted it may be a moment before payment is sent via CR.
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@araaska
sure, what would you like me to portray him like?
no rush with payment, take your time.
@araaska
sure, what would you like me to portray him like?
no rush with payment, take your time.
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt

Awesome, thank you! Could I have him doing a half/one sided snarl - giving off more of an annoyed or grouchy look rather than being down right vicious. I'll send the halo your way now!
@Muttsmutt

Awesome, thank you! Could I have him doing a half/one sided snarl - giving off more of an annoyed or grouchy look rather than being down right vicious. I'll send the halo your way now!
hsuNw94.png
@Muttsmutt
My review for you!

Your drawing of my hellhound reminds me of a drawing that would be in the Scary Stories to tell in the Dark books!
Rating: ?????
@Muttsmutt
My review for you!

Your drawing of my hellhound reminds me of a drawing that would be in the Scary Stories to tell in the Dark books!
Rating: ?????
JwQ98x7.png
@Muttsmutt I'd love to order something for this fella. He's a blank slate with inspiration from Atlantian origins so you're free to be creative with him. I would love a gijinka (humanoid) if possible ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17803288] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/178033/17803288_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Muttsmutt
I'd love to order something for this fella. He's a blank slate with inspiration from Atlantian origins so you're free to be creative with him. I would love a gijinka (humanoid) if possible ^^

17803288_350.png

Feel free to check out my Shops!
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
I'm also almost always looking for these as well~
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
@Muttsmutt

Thank you for saying not to worry, I tend to stress over things like it. OTL That said, I'll have the CR up in a moment!

As for how I would like him to be portrayed, he has trouble emoting given his face is made from a material that is not entirely flexible, leaving it down to what people think are his 'ears', eyes (they are one of the few areas a bit more on the fleshy side) and the degree his mouth is open.

So would it be possible to do something that makes it look like he is trying to test some form of expression, kind of like when you see someone standing in front of a mirror and testing different mannerisms or how they can contort their face to pull off the right emotion?
@Muttsmutt

Thank you for saying not to worry, I tend to stress over things like it. OTL That said, I'll have the CR up in a moment!

As for how I would like him to be portrayed, he has trouble emoting given his face is made from a material that is not entirely flexible, leaving it down to what people think are his 'ears', eyes (they are one of the few areas a bit more on the fleshy side) and the degree his mouth is open.

So would it be possible to do something that makes it look like he is trying to test some form of expression, kind of like when you see someone standing in front of a mirror and testing different mannerisms or how they can contort their face to pull off the right emotion?
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46