Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] --Dragon & Anthro-- [DIGITAL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@perry321
i offer what is presented. nothing else.
yes i can make a hellhound.
@perry321
i offer what is presented. nothing else.
yes i can make a hellhound.
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt
Okay sorry about that, I'll take a hellhound.
Should I send the Luminous Halos now?
@Muttsmutt
Okay sorry about that, I'll take a hellhound.
Should I send the Luminous Halos now?
JwQ98x7.png
@perry321
do you have a reference? a desired mood for the image?

and just to be entirely sure, cause you mentioned lines- please check the finished artwork links at the bottom of the OP to see more examples.
i do not do lines, ever. i will not create a cleaner or otherwise different sketch type. these are quick warm up practices for me.

just want to be sure that your expectations are in line with what i will offer, to avoid any dissatisfaction.
@perry321
do you have a reference? a desired mood for the image?

and just to be entirely sure, cause you mentioned lines- please check the finished artwork links at the bottom of the OP to see more examples.
i do not do lines, ever. i will not create a cleaner or otherwise different sketch type. these are quick warm up practices for me.

just want to be sure that your expectations are in line with what i will offer, to avoid any dissatisfaction.
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt
Sorry, I don't have a reference.

I was thinking a smoky wolf-like hound, with some bone showing and fangs.
As for the mood; angry/snarling

I'll be happy with whatever you make I will love it!~
@Muttsmutt
Sorry, I don't have a reference.

I was thinking a smoky wolf-like hound, with some bone showing and fangs.
As for the mood; angry/snarling

I'll be happy with whatever you make I will love it!~
JwQ98x7.png
@perry321
alright, sure.
could you send me a few pics of some hellhounds you like? maybe if there is any defining characteristic, like an accessory or specific scar, or whatever, let me know.
@perry321
alright, sure.
could you send me a few pics of some hellhounds you like? maybe if there is any defining characteristic, like an accessory or specific scar, or whatever, let me know.
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt The horns of this hound [img]http://t10.deviantart.net/9kg0BTfteJ3oiie4PoAq_C3NoPA=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre05/4b58/th/pre/i/2012/244/c/e/hell_hound_by_youngsaau-d5d77zf.jpg[/img] and the face of this one [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/6988/f/2012/038/e/2/hellhound_by_raptorbarry-d2xq4ei.jpg[/img] with a scar across her eye socket, please and thank you.
@Muttsmutt

The horns of this hound
hell_hound_by_youngsaau-d5d77zf.jpg

and the face of this one
hellhound_by_raptorbarry-d2xq4ei.jpg

with a scar across her eye socket, please and thank you.
JwQ98x7.png
@perry321
alright, will do, thanks for the images. you can send the halos.
@perry321
alright, will do, thanks for the images. you can send the halos.
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt
Hey! If I sent over 400 sprockets, would 4 luminous halos be enough to complete payment?
@Muttsmutt
Hey! If I sent over 400 sprockets, would 4 luminous halos be enough to complete payment?
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl

ehh more like 4.5 but sure i guess lol, if you can't manage 5.
let me jnow what you'd like.
@Aehdncl

ehh more like 4.5 but sure i guess lol, if you can't manage 5.
let me jnow what you'd like.
unknown.png
@muttsmutt I'd love to rip a halo in half and hand one over lol... your first post says you're looking for all fest currency, yeah? (Lmk if I'm wrong, it's pretty late here) I could also send over 150 leaves if you'd accept those? And I'd love something of this dragon if you don't mind! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28971619] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289717/28971619_350.png[/img] [/url]
@muttsmutt
I'd love to rip a halo in half and hand one over lol... your first post says you're looking for all fest currency, yeah? (Lmk if I'm wrong, it's pretty late here) I could also send over 150 leaves if you'd accept those?

And I'd love something of this dragon if you don't mind!

28971619_350.png
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46