Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] --Dragon & Anthro-- [DIGITAL]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@ghoulich
good to see you again.)
i will be glad to do that for you.
i've added you to the queue. you can set up the CR.
@ghoulich
good to see you again.)
i will be glad to do that for you.
i've added you to the queue. you can set up the CR.
unknown.png
@muttsmutt
order: Headshot Painting for Treasure (You don't have an option for it, but if you'd accept 2x the headshot price for a half-body [including the front legs and first part of the torso/chest or something like that?] I would actually love that. I don't have enough for FB but can afford 2x. I understand if you don't do that though!)
character: https://refsheet.net/media/5797d2eda6bdc39e
prompt: divine protector
mentions: the material of the scales, beads, and orb is copper patina
@muttsmutt
order: Headshot Painting for Treasure (You don't have an option for it, but if you'd accept 2x the headshot price for a half-body [including the front legs and first part of the torso/chest or something like that?] I would actually love that. I don't have enough for FB but can afford 2x. I understand if you don't do that though!)
character: https://refsheet.net/media/5797d2eda6bdc39e
prompt: divine protector
mentions: the material of the scales, beads, and orb is copper patina
strayneonbannerFR.png
@straychowchow
i can do that, certainly. i'll make a note to add this option to the OP.
it will be fun to paint, good colors to play with and a great prompt. i've got a composition in mind. the final cost then would be 11,6mil treasure.

because this order is larger, i will provide you with a preliminary sketch for approval.
you can send half the payment before the sketch, and half after you've approved it.
@straychowchow
i can do that, certainly. i'll make a note to add this option to the OP.
it will be fun to paint, good colors to play with and a great prompt. i've got a composition in mind. the final cost then would be 11,6mil treasure.

because this order is larger, i will provide you with a preliminary sketch for approval.
you can send half the payment before the sketch, and half after you've approved it.
unknown.png
@ghoulich
here is the completed artwork. i refined it a bit further than i normally would, i liked the outcome, hope you do as well.)
@ghoulich
here is the completed artwork. i refined it a bit further than i normally would, i liked the outcome, hope you do as well.)
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt AGH WOW this is absolutely gorgeous! i've been hungry for some art of him with spookier vibes and you knocked it out of the park, thank you so much! this is pretty much exactly what i've been looking for and i'm kind of at a loss for words b/c of how much i adore this piece

thank you thank you!!!
@Muttsmutt AGH WOW this is absolutely gorgeous! i've been hungry for some art of him with spookier vibes and you knocked it out of the park, thank you so much! this is pretty much exactly what i've been looking for and i'm kind of at a loss for words b/c of how much i adore this piece

thank you thank you!!!
tumblr_inline_pelv6r3Z4U1rhh3cu_75sq.gif
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
@ghoulich
i'm happy to hear you enjoy the art.) it was my pleasure. i will be glad to make more for you anytime.
@ghoulich
i'm happy to hear you enjoy the art.) it was my pleasure. i will be glad to make more for you anytime.
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt
Oh these are just so perfect! I would love to order a sketch! Would I be able to claim a slot for a sketch and send the fillout over pm? I will say however that my sona is somewhere between a furry/anthro and a humanoid. I would love to see you draw them but I understand if he might be a bit difficult to draw.
@Muttsmutt
Oh these are just so perfect! I would love to order a sketch! Would I be able to claim a slot for a sketch and send the fillout over pm? I will say however that my sona is somewhere between a furry/anthro and a humanoid. I would love to see you draw them but I understand if he might be a bit difficult to draw.
Yokai.gif
@wolfkai
sure, go ahead.
@wolfkai
sure, go ahead.
unknown.png
Could I be added to the pinglist?
Could I be added to the pinglist?
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Pinglist please ^^
Pinglist please ^^
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• They/Them; Any Pronouns
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46