Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] --Dragon & Anthro-- [DIGITAL]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46
@kainerallis
oh right i don't think i pinged you, did i?
'tis open, come in
@kainerallis
oh right i don't think i pinged you, did i?
'tis open, come in
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt May I order another one for this guy? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=38387449&skin=0&apparel=27204,768,23290,24519&xt=dressing.png[/img] I'd love it if he could have the fire around him and look menacing. I have a Luminous Halo!
@Muttsmutt
May I order another one for this guy? dragon?did=38387449&skin=0&apparel=27204,768,23290,24519&xt=dressing.png
I'd love it if he could have the fire around him and look menacing. I have a Luminous Halo!
JwQ98x7.png
@perry321
sure, can do
@perry321
sure, can do
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt
How comfortable are you doing skeletons?
I'd really love to see Hater in your style looking supremely PO'd, but if you aren't comfy with it I'd totally be down with getting a different character.
I'd be paying with the halo.
@Muttsmutt
How comfortable are you doing skeletons?
I'd really love to see Hater in your style looking supremely PO'd, but if you aren't comfy with it I'd totally be down with getting a different character.
I'd be paying with the halo.
@soulbound
i can do that, though given that he's a cartoon character, and i draw in a realistic manner, it may look very different. of course, i will keep as many identifying traits as i can.
@soulbound
i can do that, though given that he's a cartoon character, and i draw in a realistic manner, it may look very different. of course, i will keep as many identifying traits as i can.
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt
That's fine!
Seeing characters go into super different art styles is my jam to be honest, It fuels me.
I'll send the halo now!
@Muttsmutt
That's fine!
Seeing characters go into super different art styles is my jam to be honest, It fuels me.
I'll send the halo now!
@soulbound
thank you, i've received it
then i hope you will like how i will interpret the character
@soulbound
thank you, i've received it
then i hope you will like how i will interpret the character
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt May I grab one slot for my Lamplighter? and I will pay by halo if thay's still an available option! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38323064] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383231/38323064_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like him to be drawn as himself (the spiral dragon), maybe with snicker?
@Muttsmutt
May I grab one slot for my Lamplighter? and I will pay by halo if thay's still an available option!

38323064_350.png

I'd like him to be drawn as himself (the spiral dragon), maybe with snicker?
@muttsmutt
Can I get a slot for a Halo? (My ref isn't that good heads up >> I'm artblocking on him) I'm on mobile so I'll send in refs and such once I'm back on my computer
@muttsmutt
Can I get a slot for a Halo? (My ref isn't that good heads up >> I'm artblocking on him) I'm on mobile so I'll send in refs and such once I'm back on my computer
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@alaneyes
sure, i can do that
@eclectic
okay, i'll wait for the ref and details
@alaneyes
sure, i can do that
@eclectic
okay, i'll wait for the ref and details
unknown.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46