Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] --Dragon & Anthro-- [DIGITAL]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@muttsmutt
payment: 800 gems (hoping this is enough, I have more if you need it.)
dragon/character: Azazel
idea: Sketch. Facing the right lifting his head up and roaring
@muttsmutt
payment: 800 gems (hoping this is enough, I have more if you need it.)
dragon/character: Azazel
idea: Sketch. Facing the right lifting his head up and roaring
JwQ98x7.png
@perry321
got it, that should be fun.
800gems is fine- the detail and effort in the final picture is equal to the payment, so it is your decision if you want to pay more or not- it will all be reflected in the drawing.
you can set up the CR now. i will accept when done.
@perry321
got it, that should be fun.
800gems is fine- the detail and effort in the final picture is equal to the payment, so it is your decision if you want to pay more or not- it will all be reflected in the drawing.
you can set up the CR now. i will accept when done.
unknown.png
@muttsmutt

Digital is perfectly fine! Thank you for asking!
Sending payment now <3
@muttsmutt

Digital is perfectly fine! Thank you for asking!
Sending payment now <3
y0YshUu.png
@Muttsmutt

Hi! It's lovely to hear from you again!

payment: 600g and 100kt
dragon/character: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63989792
idea: Traditional please! I'd love it if you included elements from the skin he's wearing. The wings around his head especially.
@Muttsmutt

Hi! It's lovely to hear from you again!

payment: 600g and 100kt
dragon/character: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63989792
idea: Traditional please! I'd love it if you included elements from the skin he's wearing. The wings around his head especially.
PsNM8GI.png She/They/He (Any pronouns)
FR + 4 hours
Dragon Sale Post
PsNM8GI.png
@rebelmixtapes
thank you.
good dragon, got it.
you can set up the CR. i'll accept it when the art is ready.
@rebelmixtapes
thank you.
good dragon, got it.
you can set up the CR. i'll accept it when the art is ready.
unknown.png
@enoch @perry321 @rebelmixtapes
here are the orders you have placed. thank you for waiting once again.

enoch; perry321; rebelmixtapes

i realized that it is not a good system to leave the CR pending until the art is complete, because it could be inconvenient when i accept it after a while. i will return to the upfront payment for the future.

though for the future, i am not sure if i want to do more sketches yet; instead i'd like to offer some color painting experiments that i cannot try on paid work. it would be at least 5k gems. i will think about it.
@enoch @perry321 @rebelmixtapes
here are the orders you have placed. thank you for waiting once again.

enoch; perry321; rebelmixtapes

i realized that it is not a good system to leave the CR pending until the art is complete, because it could be inconvenient when i accept it after a while. i will return to the upfront payment for the future.

though for the future, i am not sure if i want to do more sketches yet; instead i'd like to offer some color painting experiments that i cannot try on paid work. it would be at least 5k gems. i will think about it.
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt, Azazel looks amazing! Feel free to accept the CR whenever. Thank you for the piece. :)
@Muttsmutt, Azazel looks amazing! Feel free to accept the CR whenever. Thank you for the piece. :)
JwQ98x7.png
thank you perry, i'm happy you like it.)
thank you perry, i'm happy you like it.)
unknown.png
@tenpou @kainerallis @alaneyes @fujo @araaska @peepsnibbles @nyamjoon @alphajoy @pelicanbitten @huolon @perry321 @oceanas @novetteus @tacticalbean @wolfandcrow @rebelmixtapes @syncopatles @kuraikarasu @enoch

there's new offers on the front page.
i decided to switch to a fixed price. this should hopefully provide a better experience, with higher quality and more consistency for the clients, and for me.

i am also currently offering a color painting option. this may be a limited time offer, as i am offering this in order to experiment with improving my underpainting workflow; it may or may not be offered again. we'll see how it goes.
@tenpou @kainerallis @alaneyes @fujo @araaska @peepsnibbles @nyamjoon @alphajoy @pelicanbitten @huolon @perry321 @oceanas @novetteus @tacticalbean @wolfandcrow @rebelmixtapes @syncopatles @kuraikarasu @enoch

there's new offers on the front page.
i decided to switch to a fixed price. this should hopefully provide a better experience, with higher quality and more consistency for the clients, and for me.

i am also currently offering a color painting option. this may be a limited time offer, as i am offering this in order to experiment with improving my underpainting workflow; it may or may not be offered again. we'll see how it goes.
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt
i didn't see the order form sooner, i'd just woken up and i thought i read your post thoroughly ^^; here's my form, i'll be paying in gems

order: sketch
dragon/character: ghoul
prompt: up to you! though i quite like the vibes of these three pieces of yours. something creepy would definitely suit his character :)
mentions: nothing i can think of :o all relevant info should be on his ref

also i comm'd you back in 2018, still love that piece you did and i'm excited to get another from you! : ]
@Muttsmutt
i didn't see the order form sooner, i'd just woken up and i thought i read your post thoroughly ^^; here's my form, i'll be paying in gems

order: sketch
dragon/character: ghoul
prompt: up to you! though i quite like the vibes of these three pieces of yours. something creepy would definitely suit his character :)
mentions: nothing i can think of :o all relevant info should be on his ref

also i comm'd you back in 2018, still love that piece you did and i'm excited to get another from you! : ]
tumblr_inline_pelv6r3Z4U1rhh3cu_75sq.gif
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46