Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {open} ♦ andi's art shop ♦ t/g/us
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30
bump!
bump!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
quick bump :)
quick bump :)
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia

(didn't know if you'd like the ping)

username: Aakhu
character: Egon or Bryony? You can choose which one you'd like to do more, as I know Egon's design is a little less stable than Bryony's :)
style: Painted
type: Headshot
notes: Nothing much, but Egon's outfit is artists choice (sometimes he has stickers on his face sometimes he wears a mask/sunglasses etc.) Bryony's design and personality are all written out in his toyhouse bio :D
@andromidia

(didn't know if you'd like the ping)

username: Aakhu
character: Egon or Bryony? You can choose which one you'd like to do more, as I know Egon's design is a little less stable than Bryony's :)
style: Painted
type: Headshot
notes: Nothing much, but Egon's outfit is artists choice (sometimes he has stickers on his face sometimes he wears a mask/sunglasses etc.) Bryony's design and personality are all written out in his toyhouse bio :D
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@Aakhu I am subbed, but the ping is just an extra reminder!

I'll draw Egon, since I've already drawn Bryony for you!
@Aakhu I am subbed, but the ping is just an extra reminder!

I'll draw Egon, since I've already drawn Bryony for you!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia Hey, I'm one of the raffle runner ups! username: TigerDragon14 Character: This dragon of mine: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69206144][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/692062/69206144_350.png[/img][/url] style: regular type: headshot notes: If you don't draw dragons I'll gladly take a human version of her! She's part of my 5 god pantheon and has some lore in her bio that could give you a better idea what she's about.
@andromidia Hey, I'm one of the raffle runner ups!

username: TigerDragon14
Character: This dragon of mine:
69206144_350.png
style: regular
type: headshot
notes: If you don't draw dragons I'll gladly take a human version of her! She's part of my 5 god pantheon and has some lore in her bio that could give you a better idea what she's about.
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@TigerDragon14 unfortunately I don't do dragons, but I'd be happy to design a gjinka of her! I love her color scheme, too. Do you have any ideas for what clothes she wears/how to include her current apparel as a humanoid, or would you like me to come up with something?
@TigerDragon14 unfortunately I don't do dragons, but I'd be happy to design a gjinka of her! I love her color scheme, too. Do you have any ideas for what clothes she wears/how to include her current apparel as a humanoid, or would you like me to come up with something?
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
Well for starters, she could have a cloak or dress inspired by the Waverider Cape. I'd imagine she'd have dark wavy blue hair with purple undertones, and instead of primal eyes, eyes that are deep blue and purple swirled together in away that makes you want to stare into them forever. Her hair could be accessorized with a water-themed tiara (maybe even similar to a Coral Crown), and her eyes could have winged eyeliner and purple-blue eyeshadow.

She could have a glowing blue manicure for the clawtips, the onyx necklace, and maybe a goblet of floaty water to signify both the fathomsearch jug and her capsule tert?

Just to give you an idea of her personality, she's the mysterious type who likes to be cryptic and mysterious, but once you get to know her she's extremely chill and cool and fun.

Thanks again for this!
Well for starters, she could have a cloak or dress inspired by the Waverider Cape. I'd imagine she'd have dark wavy blue hair with purple undertones, and instead of primal eyes, eyes that are deep blue and purple swirled together in away that makes you want to stare into them forever. Her hair could be accessorized with a water-themed tiara (maybe even similar to a Coral Crown), and her eyes could have winged eyeliner and purple-blue eyeshadow.

She could have a glowing blue manicure for the clawtips, the onyx necklace, and maybe a goblet of floaty water to signify both the fathomsearch jug and her capsule tert?

Just to give you an idea of her personality, she's the mysterious type who likes to be cryptic and mysterious, but once you get to know her she's extremely chill and cool and fun.

Thanks again for this!
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
username: Arkanjel (runner up)
character: Arael
notes: The hood can be up or down, and she has some personality traits in her bio.
Thank you so much for this!
username: Arkanjel (runner up)
character: Arael
notes: The hood can be up or down, and she has some personality traits in her bio.
Thank you so much for this!
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
We're open again! Art examples have been updated, as have prices, to better reflect the time and effort I spend on my art :)

Pinglist:
@Aztec, @MushroomExpress, @TheRunawayRaven, @eliijaah, @Weavile
We're open again! Art examples have been updated, as have prices, to better reflect the time and effort I spend on my art :)

Pinglist:
@Aztec, @MushroomExpress, @TheRunawayRaven, @eliijaah, @Weavile
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
speedy bump
speedy bump
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them