Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {open} ♦ andi's art shop ♦ t/g/us
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@andromidia
Awesome. <3 I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
@andromidia
Awesome. <3 I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
RHoDrKy.png
@andromidia

Ahhh thank you <3 I'd be happy with possibly a landscape of some kind with mountains or hills and a sunset o: Something like that if it's okay? And should I send payment now or after?
@andromidia

Ahhh thank you <3 I'd be happy with possibly a landscape of some kind with mountains or hills and a sunset o: Something like that if it's okay? And should I send payment now or after?
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Stormfly thanks for all the info! I might consider revising my prices in the future :>(and aaah thanks for the compliments!!) Labyrinth it is :)

@Huolon I can totally do that! Payment after I complete the work please!
@Stormfly thanks for all the info! I might consider revising my prices in the future :>(and aaah thanks for the compliments!!) Labyrinth it is :)

@Huolon I can totally do that! Payment after I complete the work please!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
@andromidia

Alrighty! Sounds good c:
@andromidia

Alrighty! Sounds good c:
@stormfly @huolon I am soooooo sorry for not completing your commissions sooner! Some family stuff came up and I had zero time to do any art. Since I kept you waiting for almost a month (wow), I'll only charge half price for the commissions since it feels unfair for me to charge full price when the delay is on my end.
@stormfly @huolon I am soooooo sorry for not completing your commissions sooner! Some family stuff came up and I had zero time to do any art. Since I kept you waiting for almost a month (wow), I'll only charge half price for the commissions since it feels unfair for me to charge full price when the delay is on my end.
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia

Hey it's all good, life happens! No worries c: But it's nice of you to offer half price despite it <3
@andromidia

Hey it's all good, life happens! No worries c: But it's nice of you to offer half price despite it <3
@Stormfly So sorry for the long wait! I... may or may not have forgotten about this forum. Anyway, here's the promised drawing of Royale! Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change, and I'll do it free of charge because I made you wait so long [emoji=guardian happy] [url=https://i.imgur.com/YBGqGde.png]link[/url]
@Stormfly So sorry for the long wait! I... may or may not have forgotten about this forum. Anyway, here's the promised drawing of Royale! Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change, and I'll do it free of charge because I made you wait so long

link
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@stormfly you owe me nothing! You paid in full at the beginning and I feel bad about taking full prince since it took so long. I'm glad you like it!
@stormfly you owe me nothing! You paid in full at the beginning and I feel bad about taking full prince since it took so long. I'm glad you like it!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia
Ping list please
@andromidia
Ping list please
Yokai.gif
@Huolon sorry about the long wait, but I've finished your commission! Here's a link to the finished drawing: link. I won't charge you anything for it since it took me so long to complete it but you can tip me something if you want, I won't complain!
@Huolon sorry about the long wait, but I've finished your commission! Here's a link to the finished drawing: link. I won't charge you anything for it since it took me so long to complete it but you can tip me something if you want, I won't complain!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30