Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {open} ♦ andi's art shop ♦ t/g/us
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30
@andromidia That looks amazing! Thank you so much!
@andromidia That looks amazing! Thank you so much!
@andromidia

She looks great! Thank you so much ^^
@andromidia

She looks great! Thank you so much ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
bumping this since I finally have time to art again
bumping this since I finally have time to art again
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
quickly bumping this once more
I'm in need of treasure again so I'm taking treasure as payment once more! huzzah!
quickly bumping this once more
I'm in need of treasure again so I'm taking treasure as payment once more! huzzah!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
boink :3
boink :3
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia

username: Suffocated
character: bryony(?) I am not sure what you meant by embedded image, so I hope linking to his TH would be okay?
style: regular please :)
type: I want a halfbody but I have a few questions about payment and whatnot, so if it ends up that I cannot afford a halfbody I will want a headshot :)
notes: Nothing too important, the most important part above the waist is the eyepatch and the pink bl**d underneath. The ref explains what's under the eyepatch, though it's okay if you'd rather draw both eyes instead of an eyepatch covering one of them.

About payment, I have 80kt, and 535g + a glitterfreeze halo (on your wishlist) which would bring me to around a 720g total assuming your g:t ratio is 1:1000. Is there any fest items/etc. you might consider outside your wishlist to bring it up to 850g? If not, I'd like a flat coloured headshot ^^ (tbh I wouldn't mind a lined headshot/halfbody by itself but I'm unaware of what that might look like)
@andromidia

username: Suffocated
character: bryony(?) I am not sure what you meant by embedded image, so I hope linking to his TH would be okay?
style: regular please :)
type: I want a halfbody but I have a few questions about payment and whatnot, so if it ends up that I cannot afford a halfbody I will want a headshot :)
notes: Nothing too important, the most important part above the waist is the eyepatch and the pink bl**d underneath. The ref explains what's under the eyepatch, though it's okay if you'd rather draw both eyes instead of an eyepatch covering one of them.

About payment, I have 80kt, and 535g + a glitterfreeze halo (on your wishlist) which would bring me to around a 720g total assuming your g:t ratio is 1:1000. Is there any fest items/etc. you might consider outside your wishlist to bring it up to 850g? If not, I'd like a flat coloured headshot ^^ (tbh I wouldn't mind a lined headshot/halfbody by itself but I'm unaware of what that might look like)
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@Suffocated hey there! I gladly take mixed payment, and yes my exchange rate is 1:1000 (should be on one of my posts, met me check). As for more wishlist items, all I'm looking for is what's on my wishlist, sadly, but I'd be glad to accept the rest of the payment later on! My work schedule is a bit much, so I won't be able to get this done too quickly (unless I have time today), so keep that in mind.
@Suffocated hey there! I gladly take mixed payment, and yes my exchange rate is 1:1000 (should be on one of my posts, met me check). As for more wishlist items, all I'm looking for is what's on my wishlist, sadly, but I'd be glad to accept the rest of the payment later on! My work schedule is a bit much, so I won't be able to get this done too quickly (unless I have time today), so keep that in mind.
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia

That’s fine! Looking at your wishlist closer, it turns out I have the dryad’s guise and the illuminated emblem as well! That brings up my total to 860g or so, so I’ll have enough for a flat coloured halfbody now I believe?

If that’s fine with you, could I send the payment once your finished with the drawing? I could also send a cr, but I’d prefer if I get the art before the pay is taken :)
@andromidia

That’s fine! Looking at your wishlist closer, it turns out I have the dryad’s guise and the illuminated emblem as well! That brings up my total to 860g or so, so I’ll have enough for a flat coloured halfbody now I believe?

If that’s fine with you, could I send the payment once your finished with the drawing? I could also send a cr, but I’d prefer if I get the art before the pay is taken :)
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@Suffocated that sounds great for payment! I would prefer the CR beforehand (had issues with people saying they have payment and backing out once the art is done) but I won't accept the CR until I post the art in this thread. I just like the CR beforehand so I can see the payment is legit, if that works for you :)
@Suffocated that sounds great for payment! I would prefer the CR beforehand (had issues with people saying they have payment and backing out once the art is done) but I won't accept the CR until I post the art in this thread. I just like the CR beforehand so I can see the payment is legit, if that works for you :)
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@Weavile so sorry for how long this took to finish! Here's Sovelian! [url=https://imgur.com/bgHMskq][img]http://i.imgur.com/bgHMskq.png[/img][/url]
@Weavile so sorry for how long this took to finish! Here's Sovelian!

bgHMskq.png
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30