Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {open} ♦ andi's art shop ♦ t/g/us
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Warlocke @Huolon Hey guys! just wanted to update you both on your commission status--I have your stuff mostly sketched out (just have some finishing details to put on the sketches before I send them to y'all for approval). I apologize for how long this is taking me, I've had some health issues pop up in the last two weeks and my free time has been spent resting and dealing with doctors/insurance. I promise I haven't forgotten about y'all! I'm just going to be a LOT slower than my usual level of slow, but I will get these commissions done, hopefully within the next month should my health improve. again, I'm super sorry about the wait!!
@Warlocke @Huolon Hey guys! just wanted to update you both on your commission status--I have your stuff mostly sketched out (just have some finishing details to put on the sketches before I send them to y'all for approval). I apologize for how long this is taking me, I've had some health issues pop up in the last two weeks and my free time has been spent resting and dealing with doctors/insurance. I promise I haven't forgotten about y'all! I'm just going to be a LOT slower than my usual level of slow, but I will get these commissions done, hopefully within the next month should my health improve. again, I'm super sorry about the wait!!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
@andromidia

No worries! You gotta take care of yourself first ^^ I hope you feel better soon though
@andromidia

No worries! You gotta take care of yourself first ^^ I hope you feel better soon though
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@shamirr @warlocke

hello! so first thing's first--I am so sorry for dropping off the grid for... a year? yeesh. my health took a total nose dive after I sent that last message and I've been in physical and academic recovery ever since. then my laptop died and I managed to damage my drawing hand in a car accident, so it's been a fun string of not great these last few months.

however, that said, I can finally draw again (yay!) and I have the spoons and time to do art. so if you were still interested in those commissions from me, I would love to complete them (they're still half-started in the depths of my salvaged hard drive, thank god) at a steeply discounted rate to make up for how long I've been gone. if not, no worries at all, but I figured I might as well reach out to you guys first before I restart my art shop. it will take me a lot longer than it used to to complete commissions so be warned it'll be at least a month per piece, but I wanted to offer anyway, just in case! :)

again, so, so sorry for just disappearing with no updates for so long, it's not fair to you guys and it's been eating at me this whole time!
@shamirr @warlocke

hello! so first thing's first--I am so sorry for dropping off the grid for... a year? yeesh. my health took a total nose dive after I sent that last message and I've been in physical and academic recovery ever since. then my laptop died and I managed to damage my drawing hand in a car accident, so it's been a fun string of not great these last few months.

however, that said, I can finally draw again (yay!) and I have the spoons and time to do art. so if you were still interested in those commissions from me, I would love to complete them (they're still half-started in the depths of my salvaged hard drive, thank god) at a steeply discounted rate to make up for how long I've been gone. if not, no worries at all, but I figured I might as well reach out to you guys first before I restart my art shop. it will take me a lot longer than it used to to complete commissions so be warned it'll be at least a month per piece, but I wanted to offer anyway, just in case! :)

again, so, so sorry for just disappearing with no updates for so long, it's not fair to you guys and it's been eating at me this whole time!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia

Hey, don't worry about it, I get it! Life can come out of nowhere and slap you hard, I've had a lot of moments this year myself. Admittedly I'd forgotten about this too LOL But I'd still be very much down for those comms if you're feeling up to them <3

Also glad to hear you're doing better though ;v; continue to take care of yourself though ofc!
@andromidia

Hey, don't worry about it, I get it! Life can come out of nowhere and slap you hard, I've had a lot of moments this year myself. Admittedly I'd forgotten about this too LOL But I'd still be very much down for those comms if you're feeling up to them <3

Also glad to hear you're doing better though ;v; continue to take care of yourself though ofc!
@shamirr oh wonderful! thank you for being so understanding haha. looking at my drafts, it seems I have linework almost done for both Charja and Karmen but didn't get a start on Rahu and Chiyo. so you're going to get commissions with two wildly different linework styles, but other than that, they should look pretty similar. thankfully my style hasn't changed much, just my execution has. I'll start on those as soon as I can!
@shamirr oh wonderful! thank you for being so understanding haha. looking at my drafts, it seems I have linework almost done for both Charja and Karmen but didn't get a start on Rahu and Chiyo. so you're going to get commissions with two wildly different linework styles, but other than that, they should look pretty similar. thankfully my style hasn't changed much, just my execution has. I'll start on those as soon as I can!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
Do you still have treasure slots left/are you open?
Do you still have treasure slots left/are you open?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat hi love! yes I do! however, this art shop is not up to date in terms of examples or pricing so give me a few minutes to get things in order and I'll be able to take a commission! in the meantime, this pop-up shop of mine is a bit more up to date!
@OnyxBat hi love! yes I do! however, this art shop is not up to date in terms of examples or pricing so give me a few minutes to get things in order and I'll be able to take a commission! in the meantime, this pop-up shop of mine is a bit more up to date!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia

I had to look back to see what I had even ordered ha. Things got insane for me too and I kept thinking 'didn't i have other art pending at some point?" but COULD not find where.

This is his updated site btw! good news is he probably has more art than the last time you saw him.

https://www.rprepository.com/c/sorcerer
@andromidia

I had to look back to see what I had even ordered ha. Things got insane for me too and I kept thinking 'didn't i have other art pending at some point?" but COULD not find where.

This is his updated site btw! good news is he probably has more art than the last time you saw him.

https://www.rprepository.com/c/sorcerer
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@andromidia

That's totally fine with me, I don't mind that at all c:
@andromidia

That's totally fine with me, I don't mind that at all c:
@OnyxBat hokey-dokey, artshop is completely up to date now and reflective of my new style/pricing. hopefully you see something you like!
@OnyxBat hokey-dokey, artshop is completely up to date now and reflective of my new style/pricing. hopefully you see something you like!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30