Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Next to Nothing Lore (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][size=1]@AuguryDemon[/size][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326495/32649451_350.png[/img][/center] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Widow [b]Your Flight:[/b] Shadow [b]Dragon Flight:[/b] What flight were they born into? Plague [b]Length:[/b] How many paragraphs? As many as possible [b]Theme:[/b] (sad, happy, dark, etc.) Definitely dark and sad. She's not a happy dragon lol [b]Specific Requests?:[/b] Just her relationship with Mordeyrin and maybe why she does what she does? And I also had an idea that she was born straight from the pit? Which could lend to her sick and twisted nature. [b]Relationships With Other Dragons?:[/b] Camael is her mate. Mordeyrin and her mate are her biggest enemies. [b]Misc:[/b] She has been looking for the Lich for a long time. Finally finding the odd creature has increased her power. (Another dragon in my lair with some lore I'd like you to add to :) ) [b]Can I use your dragon as an example of my work?:[/b] Yes [center][size=1]@AuguryDemon[/size][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325795/32579463_350.png[/img][/center] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Camael [b]Your Flight:[/b] Shadow [b]Dragon Flight:[/b] What flight were they born into? Plague [b]Length:[/b] How many paragraphs? Many as you need. [b]Theme:[/b] (sad, happy, dark, etc.) Surprise me! [b]Specific Requests?:[/b] Nope! [b]Relationships With Other Dragons?:[/b] Mate to Widow. Though he will do whatever his mate asks he really has no feelings on the situation. [b]Misc:[/b] Camael is an odd dragon. I'm not sure whether I want him to be emotionally void? Or that Widow broke him into being her perfect pet. [b]Can I use your dragon as an example of my work?:[/b] Yes! [center][size=1]@AuguryDemon[/size][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318083/31808257_350.png[/img][/center] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Rylen [b]Your Flight:[/b] Shadow [b]Dragon Flight:[/b] What flight were they born into? Light [b]Length:[/b] How many paragraphs? Many as you need! [b]Theme:[/b] (sad, happy, dark, etc.) Nothing special. He's had a good family. [b]Specific Requests?:[/b] Maybe something on how him and Mordeyrin became mates. [b]Relationships With Other Dragons?:[/b] Mated to the clan Matriarch. Enemy to Widow and Camael. [b]Misc:[/b] He's always been a scout and takes great pride in it. [b]Can I use your dragon as an example of my work?:[/b] Yes [center][size=1]@AuguryDemon[/size][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196536/19653593_350.png[/img][/center] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Onasi [b]Your Flight:[/b] Shadow [b]Dragon Flight:[/b] What flight were they born into? Ice [b]Length:[/b] How many paragraphs? Many as you need! [b]Theme:[/b] (sad, happy, dark, etc.) Dark, sad, then a little bit of happy at the end. [b]Specific Requests?:[/b] Due to her poor luck with mates (which will probably continue) and watching all of her hatchlings leave, she had kidnapped dragons and hatchlings. A few dragons in the lair that arrived as hatchlings got there in such a way. She can get frantic and aggressive if dragons try to leave. [b]Relationships With Other Dragons?:[/b] Friend to matriarch and her mate. [b]Misc:[/b] Though she is not blind to the obvious divide in the clan she chooses to remain neutral and watch what happens the short periods of time she actually resides in the lair. [b]Can I use your dragon as an example of my work?:[/b] Yes [center][size=1]@AuguryDemon[/size][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348648/34864753_350.png[/img][/center] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Aurkene [b]Your Flight:[/b] Shadow [b]Dragon Flight:[/b] What flight were they born into? Arcane [b]Length:[/b] How many paragraphs? Many as you need! [b]Theme:[/b] (sad, happy, dark, etc.) Dark [b]Specific Requests?:[/b] Hades and Widow keep a close eye on her and a tighter grip. Not that she really notices. [b]Relationships With Other Dragons?:[/b] Mate to Hades [b]Misc:[/b] Has a little lore I'd like added to :) [b]Can I use your dragon as an example of my work?:[/b] Yes And there will no doubt be more later on lol :D
32649451_350.png
Dragon's Name: Widow
Your Flight: Shadow
Dragon Flight: What flight were they born into? Plague
Length: How many paragraphs? As many as possible
Theme: (sad, happy, dark, etc.) Definitely dark and sad. She's not a happy dragon lol
Specific Requests?: Just her relationship with Mordeyrin and maybe why she does what she does? And I also had an idea that she was born straight from the pit? Which could lend to her sick and twisted nature.
Relationships With Other Dragons?: Camael is her mate. Mordeyrin and her mate are her biggest enemies.
Misc: She has been looking for the Lich for a long time. Finally finding the odd creature has increased her power. (Another dragon in my lair with some lore I'd like you to add to :) )
Can I use your dragon as an example of my work?: Yes

32579463_350.png
Dragon's Name: Camael
Dragon Flight: What flight were they born into? Plague
Length: How many paragraphs? Many as you need.
Theme: (sad, happy, dark, etc.) Surprise me!
Specific Requests?: Nope!
Relationships With Other Dragons?: Mate to Widow. Though he will do whatever his mate asks he really has no feelings on the situation.
Misc: Camael is an odd dragon. I'm not sure whether I want him to be emotionally void? Or that Widow broke him into being her perfect pet.
Can I use your dragon as an example of my work?: Yes!

31808257_350.png
Dragon's Name: Rylen
Dragon Flight: What flight were they born into? Light
Length: How many paragraphs? Many as you need!
Theme: (sad, happy, dark, etc.) Nothing special. He's had a good family.
Specific Requests?: Maybe something on how him and Mordeyrin became mates.
Relationships With Other Dragons?: Mated to the clan Matriarch. Enemy to Widow and Camael.
Misc: He's always been a scout and takes great pride in it.

19653593_350.png
Dragon's Name: Onasi
Dragon Flight: What flight were they born into? Ice
Theme: (sad, happy, dark, etc.) Dark, sad, then a little bit of happy at the end.
Specific Requests?: Due to her poor luck with mates (which will probably continue) and watching all of her hatchlings leave, she had kidnapped dragons and hatchlings. A few dragons in the lair that arrived as hatchlings got there in such a way. She can get frantic and aggressive if dragons try to leave.
Relationships With Other Dragons?: Friend to matriarch and her mate.
Misc: Though she is not blind to the obvious divide in the clan she chooses to remain neutral and watch what happens the short periods of time she actually resides in the lair.

34864753_350.png
Dragon's Name: Aurkene
Dragon Flight: What flight were they born into? Arcane
Theme: (sad, happy, dark, etc.) Dark
Specific Requests?: Hades and Widow keep a close eye on her and a tighter grip. Not that she really notices.
Relationships With Other Dragons?: Mate to Hades
Misc: Has a little lore I'd like added to :)

And there will no doubt be more later on lol :D
[center][size=1]@AuguryDemon[/size][/center] [center]([url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33649553] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336496/33649553_350.png[/img] [/url])[/center] [b]Dragon's Name:Atticus[/b] [b]Your Flight:Shadow[/b] [b]Dragon Flight:Shadow[/b] What flight were they born into? Wind [b]Length:Enough to fill the template? 2?[/b] [b]Theme:Sad backstory, mysterious happy towards the end with life in his own clan [/b] [b]Specific Requests:Atticus was originally in Wind but felt out of place, unwanted so pledged himself to Shadow in hopes of hiding away[/b] [b]Relationships With Other Dragons?:Tells stories to the young Frog and Carnival (can be found in my lair) I do want a small vague sentence maybe hinting at him being Gay?[/b] [b]Misc: [/b] [b]Can I use your dragon as an example of my work?: Of course![/b] EDIT!!! Just wondered, is the reason your shop is closed during those dates due to GISHWHES? If it isn't, sorry! It must sound weird. I just ask as I will be taking part too!
(
33649553_350.png
)
Dragon's Name:Atticus
Your Flight:Shadow
Dragon Flight:Shadow What flight were they born into? Wind
Length:Enough to fill the template? 2?
Theme:Sad backstory, mysterious happy towards the end with life in his own clan
Specific Requests:Atticus was originally in Wind but felt out of place, unwanted so pledged himself to Shadow in hopes of hiding away
Relationships With Other Dragons?:Tells stories to the young Frog and Carnival (can be found in my lair) I do want a small vague sentence maybe hinting at him being Gay?
Misc:
Can I use your dragon as an example of my work?: Of course!

EDIT!!!

Just wondered, is the reason your shop is closed during those dates due to GISHWHES? If it isn't, sorry! It must sound weird. I just ask as I will be taking part too!
8WgC0V2.jpg
I understand that the shop's going to be closed but i still wanted to drop my order off so I wouldn't forget. [center][size=1]@AuguryDemon[/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33258321] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332584/33258321_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Benzu [b]Your Flight:[/b] Wind [b]Dragon Flight:[/b] Wind [b]Length:[/b] as many as you wish [b]Theme:[/b] Dark and reflective, though sort of a subdued happy at the end? [b]Specific Requests?:[/b] Benzu is the only un-exhalted dragon of his clutch, so detailing what may have happened to them would be nice. I had a bit of lore commissioned for him about a month earlier if you want to look at that for any ideas. [b]Relationships With Other Dragons?:[/b] Rosalinde is his mother and also a former seer of the Plague flight. Robin is his father. His clutchmates were Adept, Mutoh, and Nashia, all who are now exalted. [b]Misc:[/b] With the release of the new healer garbs, I actually want to make him one of my clan healers. He'll eventually have all of the Gentle Healer uniform. Would you also be able to mention that he has no romantic interest in women somewhere in his bio, even if it's in only one line? And if possible, i would like it to be customized like Cerato's was. [b]Can I use your dragon as an example of my work?:[/b] Yes, of course!
I understand that the shop's going to be closed but i still wanted to drop my order off so I wouldn't forget.
Dragon's Name: Benzu
Your Flight: Wind
Dragon Flight: Wind
Length: as many as you wish
Theme: Dark and reflective, though sort of a subdued happy at the end?
Specific Requests?: Benzu is the only un-exhalted dragon of his clutch, so detailing what may have happened to them would be nice. I had a bit of lore commissioned for him about a month earlier if you want to look at that for any ideas.
Relationships With Other Dragons?: Rosalinde is his mother and also a former seer of the Plague flight. Robin is his father. His clutchmates were Adept, Mutoh, and Nashia, all who are now exalted.
Misc: With the release of the new healer garbs, I actually want to make him one of my clan healers. He'll eventually have all of the Gentle Healer uniform. Would you also be able to mention that he has no romantic interest in women somewhere in his bio, even if it's in only one line? And if possible, i would like it to be customized like Cerato's was.
Can I use your dragon as an example of my work?: Yes, of course!
lfh.png
@Sleffysin7 Totally doable! I'm excited to get working on each of them (though Widow's probably going to be the most fun). Seeing as how Aurkene is watched by Widow and Hades (a follower of Widow's?) I was thinking that they might have egg/kidnanpped her? What do you think?

@Revolutionary When you say enough to fill the template, do you mean the one that I've got in one of my dragon's bios or a different one? And since you'd like for his lore to hint at him being gay, I'm assuming he has no mate. Unfortunately no, I'm not participating in GISHWHES, though I really wish I was. I was planning on doing it this year with my friends but a summer camp that I do every year, pushed their dates back and now it's this week instead of next week :( Hopefully I'll be doing it next year though :)

@KyaTessa Ooh, beautiful dragon! With the "subdued happy" I was thinking that he doesn't let himself be too happy for fear of losing it the reason that made him happy. I read through the lore, and maybe part of him blames himself for what happened and as a consequence he won't let himself be happy?
@Sleffysin7 Totally doable! I'm excited to get working on each of them (though Widow's probably going to be the most fun). Seeing as how Aurkene is watched by Widow and Hades (a follower of Widow's?) I was thinking that they might have egg/kidnanpped her? What do you think?

@Revolutionary When you say enough to fill the template, do you mean the one that I've got in one of my dragon's bios or a different one? And since you'd like for his lore to hint at him being gay, I'm assuming he has no mate. Unfortunately no, I'm not participating in GISHWHES, though I really wish I was. I was planning on doing it this year with my friends but a summer camp that I do every year, pushed their dates back and now it's this week instead of next week :( Hopefully I'll be doing it next year though :)

@KyaTessa Ooh, beautiful dragon! With the "subdued happy" I was thinking that he doesn't let himself be too happy for fear of losing it the reason that made him happy. I read through the lore, and maybe part of him blames himself for what happened and as a consequence he won't let himself be happy?
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
@AuguryDemon I like that idea. It would make sense given his previous lore.
@AuguryDemon I like that idea. It would make sense given his previous lore.
lfh.png
@augurydemon

The template in his Bio, no mate. This is the last year of GISHWHES. I have some tasks I need help with if you want to join in though :)
@augurydemon

The template in his Bio, no mate. This is the last year of GISHWHES. I have some tasks I need help with if you want to join in though :)
8WgC0V2.jpg
@KyaTessa Alrighty then :)
@KyaTessa Alrighty then :)
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
@Revolutionary Ah, that makes more sense XD This is the last year? That's too bad :( And thanks for the offer, but my camp doesn't give me much downtime other than sleeping XD I wish you luck though on finishing your tasks :)
@Revolutionary Ah, that makes more sense XD This is the last year? That's too bad :( And thanks for the offer, but my camp doesn't give me much downtime other than sleeping XD I wish you luck though on finishing your tasks :)
@AuguryDemon

Yes! Part of Aurkene's lore is that she was a stillborn egg. So that would work. Hades isn't so much a follower as he's around for the Lich. He thinks more business partners. But in my clan I do plan on having old gods that became reincarnated as dragons, like Hades and a spiral in my lair. Super excited to get more lore in from you. Gonna try and get some art done for Widow and Mordeyrin.

And its very possible that Gishwishes isn't ending so much as Misha is going to change it. Which I hope is the case :)
@AuguryDemon

Yes! Part of Aurkene's lore is that she was a stillborn egg. So that would work. Hades isn't so much a follower as he's around for the Lich. He thinks more business partners. But in my clan I do plan on having old gods that became reincarnated as dragons, like Hades and a spiral in my lair. Super excited to get more lore in from you. Gonna try and get some art done for Widow and Mordeyrin.

And its very possible that Gishwishes isn't ending so much as Misha is going to change it. Which I hope is the case :)
@AuguryDemon
Clan Name: The Clan of Clear Water
Your Flight:Water
Length: However many needed
Theme: Happy with the inter clan war mentioned in your first work for me
Specific Requests?: we started off as a clan of Guardian and Fae. Then I bought dragos on the market and revived dragos from the spy clan who were bought by the spy clan but wouldn't be converted so they were given to me.
What dragons should be mentioned?: Aiwi, Shemraldi, and Waterwalker.
Misc: Waterwalker is my custom progen and first leader, Shemraldi is my given to me and second leader, Aiwi is my own hatchling and third leader
Can I use your lore as an example of my work?: why not
@AuguryDemon
Clan Name: The Clan of Clear Water
Your Flight:Water
Length: However many needed
Theme: Happy with the inter clan war mentioned in your first work for me
Specific Requests?: we started off as a clan of Guardian and Fae. Then I bought dragos on the market and revived dragos from the spy clan who were bought by the spy clan but wouldn't be converted so they were given to me.
What dragons should be mentioned?: Aiwi, Shemraldi, and Waterwalker.
Misc: Waterwalker is my custom progen and first leader, Shemraldi is my given to me and second leader, Aiwi is my own hatchling and third leader
Can I use your lore as an example of my work?: why not
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt