Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Next to Nothing Lore (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@AuguryDemon oh thanks so much! ;u; can't wait to see what you come up with aaaa *u*
@AuguryDemon oh thanks so much! ;u; can't wait to see what you come up with aaaa *u*
1ffgBbR.png
Bump!
Bump!
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
Anybody want some lore?
Anybody want some lore?
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
Anybody want some lore?
Anybody want some lore?
Anybody want some lore?
Anybody want some lore?
Revamped again! Now, anybody want some lore?
Revamped again! Now, anybody want some lore?
Anybody want some lore? It's PWYW!
Anybody want some lore? It's PWYW!
(ME ME ME I WANT SOME LORE PLEASE!!!!!)
Clan Name: The Clan Of Rolling Tides
Your Flight: Water!!
Length: 2-3
Theme: idk do whatever works
Specific Requests?: i have a little self written lore in my clan profile- base the lire off of that please!
What dragons should be mentioned?: Aquamarine. Optional Dusk, wieska, eluthera, cloudchaser, storm, sol, and kirimu.
Misc: aquamarine hatched alone on the coast of the sea of a thousand currents
Can I use your lore as an example of my work?: yes absolutely!!
(ME ME ME I WANT SOME LORE PLEASE!!!!!)
Clan Name: The Clan Of Rolling Tides
Your Flight: Water!!
Length: 2-3
Theme: idk do whatever works
Specific Requests?: i have a little self written lore in my clan profile- base the lire off of that please!
What dragons should be mentioned?: Aquamarine. Optional Dusk, wieska, eluthera, cloudchaser, storm, sol, and kirimu.
Misc: aquamarine hatched alone on the coast of the sea of a thousand currents
Can I use your lore as an example of my work?: yes absolutely!!
aaabY55.gifwater_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gifWIrxbxw.pngot6V0KH.pngtumblr_pfujchNmpw1xtta8zo1_100.png
Anybody want some lore?
Anybody want some lore?
Anybody want some lore?
Anybody want some lore?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10