Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Next to Nothing Lore (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@FyteOrFlyte Toaster - leader, Cranberrysauce - leader's mate, Jalapeno - medic, Popcorn - fighters, Berrycrunch - shaman, Blueberryplum - scouts... correct?
@FyteOrFlyte Toaster - leader, Cranberrysauce - leader's mate, Jalapeno - medic, Popcorn - fighters, Berrycrunch - shaman, Blueberryplum - scouts... correct?
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
@AuguryDemon I made some changes to my order. I bought a new dragon to be Dusk's mate and his name is Sage... hope the changes aren't too much of a problem?
@AuguryDemon I made some changes to my order. I bought a new dragon to be Dusk's mate and his name is Sage... hope the changes aren't too much of a problem?
fWEfcS7.gifzgwzOxw.gifMKMP7Ba.png6D1E8Ta.png
@WynterFalcyn Nope, it's still doable. You didn't change anything else on the form, so I'm assuming that you're good with everything else?
@WynterFalcyn Nope, it's still doable. You didn't change anything else on the form, so I'm assuming that you're good with everything else?
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
@AuguryDemon Actually... could you just kinda cancel my order? I have somme plans for my dragons that I want to finish before they get lore. Hope that's alright?
@AuguryDemon Actually... could you just kinda cancel my order? I have somme plans for my dragons that I want to finish before they get lore. Hope that's alright?
@WynterFalcyn Yeah I can do that. Hit me up again when you're ready for lore :)
@WynterFalcyn Yeah I can do that. Hit me up again when you're ready for lore :)
@AuguryDemon Sure thing sis ;)
@AuguryDemon Sure thing sis ;)
Open for lore! I've got nothing to work on and don't feel like going to sleep, so please order XD

Edit: Figured I'd ping you three since you have yet to reply to my first pinging of you. This is my new thread for the lore shop. Would you like to remain on the pinglist? Pinglist members get special offers ;)

@sliceydicey @LucidWhispers @Poiichy
Open for lore! I've got nothing to work on and don't feel like going to sleep, so please order XD

Edit: Figured I'd ping you three since you have yet to reply to my first pinging of you. This is my new thread for the lore shop. Would you like to remain on the pinglist? Pinglist members get special offers ;)

@sliceydicey @LucidWhispers @Poiichy
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31038004] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310381/31038004_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [b]Dragon's Name: Mordeyrin[/b] [b]Your Flight:[/b] Shadow [b]Dragon Flight:[/b] Plague [b]Length:[/b] How many paragraphs? As many as possible :) [b]Theme:[/b] A mix of happy and sad. [b]Specific Requests?: Just about her fued with Widow and her struggles to keep her clan together. And something sad in her past? Not sure what but anything will do. [/b] [b]Relationships With Other Dragons?: Her mate Rylen, and her two biggest enemies being Widow and her mate Camael.[/b] [b]Misc: Matriarch of her clan.[/b] [b]Can I use your dragons as an example?[/b] Yes. @AuguryDemon
Dragon's Name: Mordeyrin
Your Flight: Shadow
Dragon Flight: Plague
Length: How many paragraphs? As many as possible :)
Theme: A mix of happy and sad.
Specific Requests?: Just about her fued with Widow and her struggles to keep her clan together. And something sad in her past? Not sure what but anything will do.
Relationships With Other Dragons?: Her mate Rylen, and her two biggest enemies being Widow and her mate Camael.
Misc: Matriarch of her clan.
Can I use your dragons as an example? Yes.
@AuguryDemon
[center][size=1]@AuguryDemon[/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26492476] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264925/26492476_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] EmeraldMai [b]Your Flight:[/b] Nature [b]Dragon Flight:[/b] Nature [b]Length:[/b] ??? [b]Theme:[/b] sad [b]Specific Requests?:[/b] [b]Relationships With Other Dragons?:[/b] Mate is Speirling [b]Misc:[/b] [b]Can I use your dragon as an example of my work?:[/b] Definitely [center][size=1]@AuguryDemon[/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24422020] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244221/24422020_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Speirling [b]Your Flight:[/b] Nature [b]Dragon Flight:[/b] Nature [b]Length:[/b] ??? [b]Theme:[/b] Solemn [b]Specific Requests?:[/b] [b]Relationships With Other Dragons?:[/b] Mate is EmeraldMai [b]Misc:[/b] Distant from rest of clan they were born into [b]Can I use your dragon as an example of my work?:[/b] Definitely @AuguryDemon sorry I changed some of the stuff on the other two dragons i originally ordered so i'm cancelling the order on them.
Dragon's Name: EmeraldMai
Your Flight: Nature
Dragon Flight: Nature
Length: ???
Theme: sad
Specific Requests?:
Relationships With Other Dragons?: Mate is Speirling
Misc:
Can I use your dragon as an example of my work?: Definitely

Dragon's Name: Speirling
Your Flight: Nature
Dragon Flight: Nature
Length: ???
Theme: Solemn
Specific Requests?:
Relationships With Other Dragons?: Mate is EmeraldMai
Misc: Distant from rest of clan they were born into
Can I use your dragon as an example of my work?: Definitely

@AuguryDemon sorry I changed some of the stuff on the other two dragons i originally ordered so i'm cancelling the order on them.
@Sunnycat4 @KyaTessa

Update

The shop will be closed between August 6 and August 12 and will reopen on the 13th. Those on the pinglist can still order during this time, though I will be unable to begin working on them right away. Others can order as well, put pinglist members will be the next ones listed in my "currently Working" tab and will therefore be completed before other orders.
@Sunnycat4 @KyaTessa

Update

The shop will be closed between August 6 and August 12 and will reopen on the 13th. Those on the pinglist can still order during this time, though I will be unable to begin working on them right away. Others can order as well, put pinglist members will be the next ones listed in my "currently Working" tab and will therefore be completed before other orders.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10