Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Next to Nothing Lore (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Sleffysin7 Just so I understand you right and don't mess anything up, what do you mean by stillborn egg? Also, could you explain what the "Lich" is for me?

@Sunnycat4 The first work I did for you was your fae Furen, correct? As for the inter clan war, is that in reference to the fight that happened between Furen and DarthMaul? Just questions of clarification so I don't screw anything up XD
@Sleffysin7 Just so I understand you right and don't mess anything up, what do you mean by stillborn egg? Also, could you explain what the "Lich" is for me?

@Sunnycat4 The first work I did for you was your fae Furen, correct? As for the inter clan war, is that in reference to the fight that happened between Furen and DarthMaul? Just questions of clarification so I don't screw anything up XD
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
@AuguryDemon

Of course! Means she died in the egg. I think it explains it more in the bio she has. But some force happened and she managed to come back and hatch. The Lich is an ancient force of darkness. Usually an aggressive, malicious force. Leaving a path of despair and destruction in its wake.
@AuguryDemon

Of course! Means she died in the egg. I think it explains it more in the bio she has. But some force happened and she managed to come back and hatch. The Lich is an ancient force of darkness. Usually an aggressive, malicious force. Leaving a path of despair and destruction in its wake.
@Sleffysin7 Ooh, that's actually pretty cool. I went and read the lore real quick to make sure I would get the details right. I've had previews dragons' lives be affected be deities and maybe she could be the same way, except the Shade is what brought her back to life.
@Sleffysin7 Ooh, that's actually pretty cool. I went and read the lore real quick to make sure I would get the details right. I've had previews dragons' lives be affected be deities and maybe she could be the same way, except the Shade is what brought her back to life.
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
@AuguryDemon

Yeah! Totally working for me lol. Just got two new interesting dragons I'll be setting up for lore as well. Lucifer who has a whole bio I'm gonna have you add to and Blank. Have some ideas but not too set on what to do with him yet.
@AuguryDemon

Yeah! Totally working for me lol. Just got two new interesting dragons I'll be setting up for lore as well. Lucifer who has a whole bio I'm gonna have you add to and Blank. Have some ideas but not too set on what to do with him yet.
@Sleffysin7 The more the merrier, right? XD
@Sleffysin7 The more the merrier, right? XD
@AuguryDemon

Oh yeah lol really expanded my lair quite a bit more than intended. May sell a pair or two just to ensure space lol
@AuguryDemon

Oh yeah lol really expanded my lair quite a bit more than intended. May sell a pair or two just to ensure space lol
@Sleffysin7 Yup, I totally know what you mean. I've still got a whole page free for dragons but I impulse bought 7 dragons last week XD Pretty much exhausted my treasure and gem count in doing so XD
@Sleffysin7 Yup, I totally know what you mean. I've still got a whole page free for dragons but I impulse bought 7 dragons last week XD Pretty much exhausted my treasure and gem count in doing so XD
@AuguryDemon

Same! Keep trying to save but then I impulse buy or start projects. :( So hard to save lol
@AuguryDemon

Same! Keep trying to save but then I impulse buy or start projects. :( So hard to save lol
@Sleffysin7 It's the exact reason that I'm doing the "No Spend August" thing. So far I've saved up about 300,000 treasure about 250 gems ^^
@Sleffysin7 It's the exact reason that I'm doing the "No Spend August" thing. So far I've saved up about 300,000 treasure about 250 gems ^^
Oh wow! I might try that! Save up again lol

@AuguryDemon
Oh wow! I might try that! Save up again lol

@AuguryDemon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10