Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed: ArcanArt July 23 - Aug 5
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@Banyan @Lutielle

Noted! I've put you both down on the pinglist. And to answer both your questions, yes I can do weapons and armor ^^
@Banyan @Lutielle

Noted! I've put you both down on the pinglist. And to answer both your questions, yes I can do weapons and armor ^^
arcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpg[/center]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5jSngaj.png[/img]
5jSngaj.png
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@EclipseMirror

Can you ping me if you open up slots during the week? I didn't know we could reserve and I'd love a piece from you if I could get it.
@EclipseMirror

Can you ping me if you open up slots during the week? I didn't know we could reserve and I'd love a piece from you if I could get it.
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5jSngaj.png[/img]
5jSngaj.png
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
Little bump ^^
Little bump ^^
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@EclipseMirror [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] xianvar [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] sketch bust [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33696697] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336967/33696697_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 10 levels, unless you require more for the skin? [b]Other specifications:[/b] None, really; I'd also be happy to receive my art [b]after[/b] the push if you're too busy during and if that's okay with you... :) (I'd also love to order a full shading, but I'm not yet sure if I can deliver on the levels.)
@EclipseMirror

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: xianvar
I summon you to cast the following spell: sketch bust
This spell shall be cast upon:
33696697_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 10 levels, unless you require more for the skin?
Other specifications: None, really; I'd also be happy to receive my art after the push if you're too busy during and if that's okay with you... :) (I'd also love to order a full shading, but I'm not yet sure if I can deliver on the levels.)
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@xianvar
Sorry; all slots are full right now. I can put you on the pinglist if you like though ^_^
@xianvar
Sorry; all slots are full right now. I can put you on the pinglist if you like though ^_^
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
bump
bump
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@AkaneChaan

My Name: Chaosarceus
I summon you to cast the following spell: Fae Pixels
This spell shall be cast upon: my lovely Greninja, #1059138
The following I place into the circle: Eight aspiring warriors in the very back of my lair, leveled to six on Aug 3rd
Other specifications: If you can, give her fiery effects! I don't care about apparel and her accent if that is too difficult for you.

@AkaneChaan

My Name: Chaosarceus
I summon you to cast the following spell: Fae Pixels
This spell shall be cast upon: my lovely Greninja, #1059138
The following I place into the circle: Eight aspiring warriors in the very back of my lair, leveled to six on Aug 3rd
Other specifications: If you can, give her fiery effects! I don't care about apparel and her accent if that is too difficult for you.

Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
@Fantastea Quick question, can I break down a payment into multiple ones? It would still be an advanced payment but the fodder dragons wouldn't be sent out all at once (I don't have much lair space). Or would that make it too hard for artists to keep track?
@Fantastea Quick question, can I break down a payment into multiple ones? It would still be an advanced payment but the fodder dragons wouldn't be sent out all at once (I don't have much lair space). Or would that make it too hard for artists to keep track?
lohf4Mo.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21