Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed: ArcanArt July 23 - Aug 5
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
<3
<3
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@EclipseMirror [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] heartcrusher1 [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Full shading + effects bust! [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31376557] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/313766/31376557_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] (See below~) [b]Other specifications:[/b] I'd like to ask for a price check for her, the apparel, and the accent! 55 levels for the base, maybe 35 levels for her apparel unless it costs more for complexity, and I think the accent could be portrayed as just another light source? Please let me know how much it would be and I might pick/choose some things to be omitted depending on how much I think I can do.
@EclipseMirror

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: heartcrusher1
I summon you to cast the following spell: Full shading + effects bust!
This spell shall be cast upon:

31376557_350.png

The following I place into the circle: (See below~)
Other specifications: I'd like to ask for a price check for her, the apparel, and the accent! 55 levels for the base, maybe 35 levels for her apparel unless it costs more for complexity, and I think the accent could be portrayed as just another light source? Please let me know how much it would be and I might pick/choose some things to be omitted depending on how much I think I can do.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1
I'm not actually open for this week, but I'll reserve you if you'd like ^_^

If you want the accent as a light source, I may omit a few lanterns to make things easier.
@heartcrusher1
I'm not actually open for this week, but I'll reserve you if you'd like ^_^

If you want the accent as a light source, I may omit a few lanterns to make things easier.
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
@MagnusMedivh i'd love to be pinged if you reopen slots ;v;
@MagnusMedivh i'd love to be pinged if you reopen slots ;v;
» alder • 21+ • he/they • FR+9 timezone «
@EclipseMirror - Whoops! I apologize. I suppose I meant to reserve a slot XD The accent interpretation was just a suggestion, however it works best for you is great! Just ping me whenever you're open and we'll work out some more things then if you'd prefer~ Thank you!
@EclipseMirror - Whoops! I apologize. I suppose I meant to reserve a slot XD The accent interpretation was just a suggestion, however it works best for you is great! Just ping me whenever you're open and we'll work out some more things then if you'd prefer~ Thank you!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@EclipseMirror May I please reserve a slot?
@EclipseMirror May I please reserve a slot?
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@FlufferLover
Gotcha ^_^
@FlufferLover
Gotcha ^_^
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
@EclipseMirror Could I reserve a spot as well? Def interested in getting some of your art when you open next week ^0^
@EclipseMirror Could I reserve a spot as well? Def interested in getting some of your art when you open next week ^0^
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@EclipseMirror

Ooh! I'd like to reserve a spot if possible, heh.
Could I also check what you mean about accepting dragons as checkpoints? (I know I'm used to sending fodder in stacks of two or three at a time as soon as they're trained when paying for foddart.)
@EclipseMirror

Ooh! I'd like to reserve a spot if possible, heh.
Could I also check what you mean about accepting dragons as checkpoints? (I know I'm used to sending fodder in stacks of two or three at a time as soon as they're trained when paying for foddart.)
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@MagnusMedivh
Hi! It says your slots are full, but I really like your art. So could you please ping me if you decide to open one up again?
@MagnusMedivh
Hi! It says your slots are full, but I really like your art. So could you please ping me if you decide to open one up again?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21