Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed: ArcanArt July 23 - Aug 5
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21
@Aehdncl

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: @tehcoffeezombie (yes, hello, it's me again)
I summon you to cast the following spell: a chibi in color
This spell shall be cast upon: Ishida, bio full of refs as usual, pm me if you need more info?
The following I place into the circle: 250 levels, probably in the form of 42 level 6s, which will probably be sent Monday.
Other specifications: If this is too much, or you'd rather finish others first let me know, I don't mind.
@Aehdncl

My Name: @tehcoffeezombie (yes, hello, it's me again)
I summon you to cast the following spell: a chibi in color
This spell shall be cast upon: Ishida, bio full of refs as usual, pm me if you need more info?
The following I place into the circle: 250 levels, probably in the form of 42 level 6s, which will probably be sent Monday.
Other specifications: If this is too much, or you'd rather finish others first let me know, I don't mind.
iXNOttm.gif
@EclipseMirror [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Nightshades [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Full Shading and Effects ( bust ) [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30741402] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/307415/30741402_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 55 levels I think [b]Other specifications:[/b] take as much time as you want
@EclipseMirror

My Name: Nightshades
I summon you to cast the following spell: Full Shading and Effects ( bust )
This spell shall be cast upon:

30741402_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 55 levels I think
Other specifications: take as much time as you want
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
@Nightshades
Yet again, I have to say that all my reserves are full, sorry about that. I can place you on the pinglist though ^_^
@Nightshades
Yet again, I have to say that all my reserves are full, sorry about that. I can place you on the pinglist though ^_^
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
@EclipseMirror

Ok! I didn't see a list though :(
@EclipseMirror

Ok! I didn't see a list though :(
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
@heartcrusher1 You can start sending CRs ^_^
@FlufferLover You may send in your form!

(I can already see this week getting very tiring =v=)
@heartcrusher1 You can start sending CRs ^_^
@FlufferLover You may send in your form!

(I can already see this week getting very tiring =v=)
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
@EclipseMirror Yes please put me on the pinglist! I have to second Nightshades though that your entry did not make it clear you were full (especially the 'Open' is quite confusing in this context...)
@EclipseMirror Yes please put me on the pinglist! I have to second Nightshades though that your entry did not make it clear you were full (especially the 'Open' is quite confusing in this context...)
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@xianvar
Thanks for the feedback! Gotcha ^_^
@xianvar
Thanks for the feedback! Gotcha ^_^
@Clya [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] @inkexplosions [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Full Body Adopt! [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17186543] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171866/17186543_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 45(?) levels, to be trained delivered in the next couple of days. [b]Other specifications:[/b] I don't think the belt counts as a jewelry piece, and therefore needs an extra 10, but if I'm wrong let me know. Thank you! :)
@Clya

My Name: @inkexplosions
I summon you to cast the following spell: Full Body Adopt!

17186543_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 45(?) levels, to be trained delivered in the next couple of days.
Other specifications: I don't think the belt counts as a jewelry piece, and therefore needs an extra 10, but if I'm wrong let me know. Thank you! :)
Na5WGHa.png
@MidNightTiger [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] @inkexplosions [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Traditional Sketch: Bust [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15935016] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159351/15935016_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] At least 50 levels, to be delivered in the next couple of days [b]Other specifications:[/b] Would very much love the goggles to be included; let me know how much extra that would be, please!
@MidNightTiger

My Name: @inkexplosions
I summon you to cast the following spell: Traditional Sketch: Bust

15935016_350.png

The following I place into the circle: At least 50 levels, to be delivered in the next couple of days
Other specifications: Would very much love the goggles to be included; let me know how much extra that would be, please!
Na5WGHa.png
@tehcoffeezombie
Hey! :D I haven't finished reading his bio yet because mobile, but everything seems alright! Is there any specific sort of expression or anything you'd prefer?
@tehcoffeezombie
Hey! :D I haven't finished reading his bio yet because mobile, but everything seems alright! Is there any specific sort of expression or anything you'd prefer?
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21