Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed: ArcanArt July 23 - Aug 5
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@EclipseMirror [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] WhistlewindWolf [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] full shaded bust with effects [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12878168] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128782/12878168_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 68 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] (Anything else you'd like your artist to know!) Edit: corrected level payment
@EclipseMirror

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: WhistlewindWolf
I summon you to cast the following spell: full shaded bust with effects
This spell shall be cast upon:
12878168_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 68 levels
Other specifications: (Anything else you'd like your artist to know!)

Edit: corrected level payment
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@Aehdncl Hey I'm grinding my life away at the moment, but just in case I'm not done with these 12 level 8s in the next 2 hours, who should I send them to?
@Aehdncl Hey I'm grinding my life away at the moment, but just in case I'm not done with these 12 level 8s in the next 2 hours, who should I send them to?
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@WhistlewindWolf
You don't need the +10 since there's only two pieces, but otherwise, that's fine.
Accepted! I'll begin once you start sending CRs ^_^
@WhistlewindWolf
You don't need the +10 since there's only two pieces, but otherwise, that's fine.
Accepted! I'll begin once you start sending CRs ^_^
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
@crateshya

I'm in a bit of a hurry atm - PA's catching up with me!

Here's a link to our sheet, please do not edit anything! there is a list of attendants on the first tab. Due to how busy PB is, I'm likely to stay up a bit longer than I thought! Feel free to PM me when you're ready to check if I'm still around
@crateshya

I'm in a bit of a hurry atm - PA's catching up with me!

Here's a link to our sheet, please do not edit anything! there is a list of attendants on the first tab. Due to how busy PB is, I'm likely to stay up a bit longer than I thought! Feel free to PM me when you're ready to check if I'm still around
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@EclipseMirror

Ah, thanks for pinging me, but I realise the deadline is in a matter of hours and it's already kinda late where I am. X,D
Maybe next time.
@EclipseMirror

Ah, thanks for pinging me, but I realise the deadline is in a matter of hours and it's already kinda late where I am. X,D
Maybe next time.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Second Run
1. @FairyoftheMoon
2. @Katsuokai (paid in gems)
3. @Siritys (paid in gems)
4. @Sidegrinder (paid in gems)

Hello everyone! I just sent in the second run of Starbow Scales so I should get the copies back to you in a few days. Please send the payment if you haven't already. Thanks!
Second Run
1. @FairyoftheMoon
2. @Katsuokai (paid in gems)
3. @Siritys (paid in gems)
4. @Sidegrinder (paid in gems)

Hello everyone! I just sent in the second run of Starbow Scales so I should get the copies back to you in a few days. Please send the payment if you haven't already. Thanks!
@Plushstiel I am sending the remaining 48 levels for my slot with Aehdncl! Thank you!
@Plushstiel I am sending the remaining 48 levels for my slot with Aehdncl! Thank you!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya Alrighty, thanks so much! =)
@crateshya Alrighty, thanks so much! =)
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@WhistleWindWolf Here you go! I hope you like it :D [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/51a7/f/2017/217/2/9/hectate_by_adorningmoon-dbj19hf.png[/img]
@WhistleWindWolf
Here you go! I hope you like it :D
hectate_by_adorningmoon-dbj19hf.png
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21