Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | RvB anyone?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113
I need trashy people who are into Red vs. Blue stuff-- I literally know ONE person and I'm crawling the walls.
So, hey, throwing it out there. Anyone?
Send me a ping if you do!
I need trashy people who are into Red vs. Blue stuff-- I literally know ONE person and I'm crawling the walls.
So, hey, throwing it out there. Anyone?
Send me a ping if you do!
OMG!!! I love RvB!! Let's talk!
OMG!!! I love RvB!! Let's talk!
-CRASHES THROUGH THE WALL- DID SOMEBODY SAY RvB????????

no but seriously @spectreiora talk rvb to me.
-CRASHES THROUGH THE WALL- DID SOMEBODY SAY RvB????????

no but seriously @spectreiora talk rvb to me.
@Reynutocx
@AzzerthePirate
Has anyone seen the new episodes yet
@Reynutocx
@AzzerthePirate
Has anyone seen the new episodes yet
@spectreiora no i haven't had time to watch them D: D: D: D: D: D:
@spectreiora no i haven't had time to watch them D: D: D: D: D: D:
@AzzerthePirate DEFINITELY sit down and watch both when you have the chance it's so great
My small kids
I can't wait to see wash in the new season tho
@AzzerthePirate DEFINITELY sit down and watch both when you have the chance it's so great
My small kids
I can't wait to see wash in the new season tho
@spectreiora i will when i dont have small children demanding my presence. Wash is a small woodland creature who i would like to keep as a pet. <3

altho my fav character would have to be Maine. He's my precious ball of death and destruction <3
plus the entire blue team. Just. TEAM BLUE
@spectreiora i will when i dont have small children demanding my presence. Wash is a small woodland creature who i would like to keep as a pet. <3

altho my fav character would have to be Maine. He's my precious ball of death and destruction <3
plus the entire blue team. Just. TEAM BLUE
@AzzerthePirate Team blue, my small children, too precious for this world

F e l i x what an ******* I love him

But no I could talk about wash all FRICKING day, I relate to his lack of sleep on a personal level haha. I loved him in PFL and I loved him with the blood gulch crew and I'm just going to love him forever, even if something awful happens to him (even though it already kinda has, poor baby child).

I literally cannot think of anyone but Maine every time I hear Spiral from the s9 soundtrack and it makes me scream, he's so precious.
@AzzerthePirate Team blue, my small children, too precious for this world

F e l i x what an ******* I love him

But no I could talk about wash all FRICKING day, I relate to his lack of sleep on a personal level haha. I loved him in PFL and I loved him with the blood gulch crew and I'm just going to love him forever, even if something awful happens to him (even though it already kinda has, poor baby child).

I literally cannot think of anyone but Maine every time I hear Spiral from the s9 soundtrack and it makes me scream, he's so precious.
@spectreiora Caboose is far too precious you mean?

now see. I loved Felix and I also loved Locus. because a) one was an ******* and b) the other was a merc that hid his feelings and there is so much fan art/fic that i die.

honestly, PFL Wash is my fave. He's so dorky and innocent and it makes my heart hurt with what happened to him.

THAT ENTIRE EPISODE CAN GO AWAY. that was the beginning of the end for Maine. (but honestly, The Meta's theme gives me chills every. damn. time.)
@spectreiora Caboose is far too precious you mean?

now see. I loved Felix and I also loved Locus. because a) one was an ******* and b) the other was a merc that hid his feelings and there is so much fan art/fic that i die.

honestly, PFL Wash is my fave. He's so dorky and innocent and it makes my heart hurt with what happened to him.

THAT ENTIRE EPISODE CAN GO AWAY. that was the beginning of the end for Maine. (but honestly, The Meta's theme gives me chills every. damn. time.)
@AzzerthePirate Caboose needs some blankets and a nice rest day from screaming

I just REALLY love how Felix didn't care about anyone, but he was so dependent on people like Locus that without them he's useless. God. I love those two with a burning passion, and I hope the new season gives them even more screen time (like the didn't have enough haha)

PFL WASH,, POST-EPSILON WASH... I need to hug both of them because i love the significant difference between them, and they're still the same person at the same time. He's so complex-- ah, complex characters. My favorite. Honestly, I don't have the time for cosplay and crap, but I would totally cosplay Wash. Here comes the sinful nerd.

Oh god that episode was terrifying and I nearly screamed the first time I watched it but it was so GREAT. Tex getting the briefcase has probably ****** me off the most in the entire thing haha
@AzzerthePirate Caboose needs some blankets and a nice rest day from screaming

I just REALLY love how Felix didn't care about anyone, but he was so dependent on people like Locus that without them he's useless. God. I love those two with a burning passion, and I hope the new season gives them even more screen time (like the didn't have enough haha)

PFL WASH,, POST-EPSILON WASH... I need to hug both of them because i love the significant difference between them, and they're still the same person at the same time. He's so complex-- ah, complex characters. My favorite. Honestly, I don't have the time for cosplay and crap, but I would totally cosplay Wash. Here comes the sinful nerd.

Oh god that episode was terrifying and I nearly screamed the first time I watched it but it was so GREAT. Tex getting the briefcase has probably ****** me off the most in the entire thing haha
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113