Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed: ArcanArt July 23 - Aug 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@PlatinumDream
Base = 25 Levels
3 Apparel Pieces = 30 Levels
Total = 55 Levels, so yep!

And to double check, you want me to use the scry in his bio for the genes, correct?
Once you are ready send the levels to me!
@PlatinumDream
Base = 25 Levels
3 Apparel Pieces = 30 Levels
Total = 55 Levels, so yep!

And to double check, you want me to use the scry in his bio for the genes, correct?
Once you are ready send the levels to me!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya yep, please use the scry ^-^
@Clya yep, please use the scry ^-^
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@Aehdncl Well the drawing would be on this boy here, his gijinka's in his profile. The skin he has are drawn as tattoos and its all over him so I dunno how complicated you'd find it. Yeah, I tend to go all out when it comes to ordering art. How much would a waist up be? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22649755] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226498/22649755_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Aehdncl

Well the drawing would be on this boy here, his gijinka's in his profile. The skin he has are drawn as tattoos and its all over him so I dunno how complicated you'd find it. Yeah, I tend to go all out when it comes to ordering art. How much would a waist up be?

22649755_350.png
je67dzK.gif 59TgHaL.png gLbSZXW.gif
@Vinedream
Hooooooo, that is complicated - depends on the colouring. The human example I have there is just flats. The PC in my examples is a coloured bust that counts under shaded, although I did charge a little extra for it because I used some of my usual painting stuff for the accent. For flats, I'd say around 400 maybe. For cel shading, 475. For more blended stuff, I'd probably say 550? Do the tattoos glow? It's be a bit of a slow project by the way, since I'd be checking in a bunch of WIPs and checking for colour corrections, questions, etc.
@Vinedream
Hooooooo, that is complicated - depends on the colouring. The human example I have there is just flats. The PC in my examples is a coloured bust that counts under shaded, although I did charge a little extra for it because I used some of my usual painting stuff for the accent. For flats, I'd say around 400 maybe. For cel shading, 475. For more blended stuff, I'd probably say 550? Do the tattoos glow? It's be a bit of a slow project by the way, since I'd be checking in a bunch of WIPs and checking for colour corrections, questions, etc.
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl

I know, I tend to give them very complicated, hard-to-draw accents ^^; Eh, just cel shading's fine and yes, according to my sister BloodSentry, the one who designed his gijinka, the tattoos do glow. She also says you better do a good job or she'll be so mad (she's a little too in love with him). Would glowy tats cost extra? Either way, I better get started. Want me to post the official order form? Do you know a rough estimate of when it'll be done? It's just that I've had times when I paid for art and they still didn't deliver...
@Aehdncl

I know, I tend to give them very complicated, hard-to-draw accents ^^; Eh, just cel shading's fine and yes, according to my sister BloodSentry, the one who designed his gijinka, the tattoos do glow. She also says you better do a good job or she'll be so mad (she's a little too in love with him). Would glowy tats cost extra? Either way, I better get started. Want me to post the official order form? Do you know a rough estimate of when it'll be done? It's just that I've had times when I paid for art and they still didn't deliver...
@VineDream
Haha, I feel, I'll do my best, and you can always let me know if you want something changed when I send WIPs! I'd love it if you could post the order form! In terms of rough estimate, I won't get started until I have all the levels, etc. etc. I do plan on working PB for Arcane so it's possible I won't start until after the battle is over! That being said, depending on the number of changes needed, etc. I may take two to three weeks - I'm also currently recovering from mono so I'm still a bit fatigued at times. And I feel you about the art, I've had that happen a few times on site too T^T Don't be afraid to poke me if you want to know what's up! I try to do my best to keep my commissioners updated whenever an issue comes up, but occasionally I forget!
@VineDream
Haha, I feel, I'll do my best, and you can always let me know if you want something changed when I send WIPs! I'd love it if you could post the order form! In terms of rough estimate, I won't get started until I have all the levels, etc. etc. I do plan on working PB for Arcane so it's possible I won't start until after the battle is over! That being said, depending on the number of changes needed, etc. I may take two to three weeks - I'm also currently recovering from mono so I'm still a bit fatigued at times. And I feel you about the art, I've had that happen a few times on site too T^T Don't be afraid to poke me if you want to know what's up! I try to do my best to keep my commissioners updated whenever an issue comes up, but occasionally I forget!
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Clya [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] sunnelion [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Fullbody adopt~ [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1886214] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18863/1886214_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 65 levels! [b]Other specifications:[/b] A good Arcane boy for some good Arcane art!! His boots don't have to be included though, which is why the total comes up to 65. I'm training the dergs as I post this, so they'll be ready soon!!
@Clya

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: sunnelion
I summon you to cast the following spell: Fullbody adopt~
This spell shall be cast upon:

1886214_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 65 levels!
Other specifications: A good Arcane boy for some good Arcane art!! His boots don't have to be included though, which is why the total comes up to 65. I'm training the dergs as I post this, so they'll be ready soon!!
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
@Aehdncl [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] VineDream [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Shaded humanoid waistup [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22649755] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226498/22649755_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 475 levels? [b]Other specifications:[/b] Hope you feel better, I think I'm getting a cold myself. You wouldn't mind if I send the levels now would you? [s]Cuz I need the lair space.[/s]
@Aehdncl

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: VineDream
I summon you to cast the following spell: Shaded humanoid waistup
This spell shall be cast upon:
22649755_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 475 levels?
Other specifications: Hope you feel better, I think I'm getting a cold myself. You wouldn't mind if I send the levels now would you? Cuz I need the lair space.
@sunnelion
65 levels is correct without the boots!
He's very lovely! Don't feel rushed, send levels when ready~
@sunnelion
65 levels is correct without the boots!
He's very lovely! Don't feel rushed, send levels when ready~
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@VineDream
I don't have the biggest lair and I'm prelevelling atm, but free to set up CRs and I'll take them when I can shift them off to dormers, if that works for you!
@VineDream
I don't have the biggest lair and I'm prelevelling atm, but free to set up CRs and I'll take them when I can shift them off to dormers, if that works for you!
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21