Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oilux's Lore Shop - Open
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Oilux oooOOOOO I really like it up to the point that Daymion starts calling out Alfie instead of Hero! But I don't really feel connected to my characters after that? I can explain how I think Daymion would react imo if you don't mind touching up on some spots for me! I'll tip you for the extra work!
@Oilux oooOOOOO I really like it up to the point that Daymion starts calling out Alfie instead of Hero! But I don't really feel connected to my characters after that? I can explain how I think Daymion would react imo if you don't mind touching up on some spots for me! I'll tip you for the extra work!
@calavir

I completely understand and I will fix it as soon as I get home! Let me send you a pm.
@calavir

I completely understand and I will fix it as soon as I get home! Let me send you a pm.
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Calavir

The revised ending!

“Hey! Wake up, this isn’t funny!” Daymion roughly dug his claws into Alfie’s cheeks, causing more blood to well up. “Hero!”

Nothing. Aflie’s head felt heavy in Daymion’s clutches, a heavy burden and reminder of what their fight cost. Anger surged powerful in Daymion’s chest, making his blood boil. How dare Alfie fall so easy to some rocks? How dare Alfie give up so fast? How dare Alfie think that he was going anywhere without him?

“That hurts.” Alfie’s quiet voice broke through Daymion’s internal rant. The anger was quelled, but only for a moment before it came back twice as powerful. The anger made him dig his claws back into Alfie’s cheeks, getting another quiet whine of pain.

“That hurts? What the hell were you thinking? You’re such an idiot!” Daymion dropped Alfie’s head, pretending like he hadn’t touched the other dragon. “What’s wrong with you?”

Alfie was awake and talking and Daymion could feel logic trying to overcome his anger. Alfie was easy prey, Daymion could very easily take him out and be done with the problem, but he couldn’t find it in himself to move and hurt the already injured dragon. Someone would have to come and get Alfie. Glancing down, Daymion saw orange eyes start to close.

“Whoa, hey, you are not going to sleep.” Daymion roughly smacked Alfie’s cheek, getting another whine, this one more of irritation. “Alfie!”

“What?” Alfie let his head rest against the ground. “What Daymion?”

“I don’t know, talk. You can’t fall asleep.” Daymion dug his claws in the dirt near him. “Can’t you talk? You normally never shut up.”

Alfie squinted, brows furrowing as he tried to think. Daymion cataloged that reaction as well, even though he wouldn’t be the one to get the healer. Alfie must have hit his head when they fell down here. Broken bones were one thing, but a head injury would be even worse.

“Did you eat today? What kind of stupid **** did you see lately?” Daymion supplied when it became obvious Alfie wasn’t going to speak. “C’mon, speak up!”

“I don’t remember…” Alfie eventually mumbled. “What are we talking about?”

Daymion resisted the urge to pinch the bridge of his nose, instead sighing heavily. It was almost funny, but he was just irritated. Daymion wished he was home, curled up and resting from this fight with his hurt ankle.

“We’re talking about how you’re such an idiot.” Daymion grumbled. Alfie gave him a weak glare, not moving.

“Hey...I ever tell you about when...I kicked your butt?” Alfie’s words were slow, but he had a wide smile across his face. Daymion sighed, biting back the retort barely hanging off his tongue.

“No?” Daymion so did not want to listen to this, but Alfie needed to stay awake. “Why, do you want to tell me about it?”

Alfie’s smile grew a bit wider, and Daymion sighed heavily as Alfie went into the tale of what happened not half an hour ago between them. Daymion fought back every urge to say that he totally would have won the fight if the ground hadn’t collapsed, but kept quiet so Alfie would keep talking.

It wasn’t long before Daymion heard other dragons approaching. He knew it wouldn’t be long, an accident like theirs didn’t happen and not cause curious dragons to investigate. They would easily find Alfie among the rubble, and Daymion knew he couldn’t stay around much longer.

“Alright, well you’re probably fine. See ya.” Not much for words, Daymion stretched out his wings. He didn’t have a lot of time before some dragon arrived and saw him there.

Alfie watched him with cloudy eyes, not saying his own goodbyes. He was barely alone for a moment before other dragons were there, helping to get rid of the heavy rocks pinning him down. It wouldn’t be long before they met again, Alfie was sure.

@Calavir

The revised ending!

“Hey! Wake up, this isn’t funny!” Daymion roughly dug his claws into Alfie’s cheeks, causing more blood to well up. “Hero!”

Nothing. Aflie’s head felt heavy in Daymion’s clutches, a heavy burden and reminder of what their fight cost. Anger surged powerful in Daymion’s chest, making his blood boil. How dare Alfie fall so easy to some rocks? How dare Alfie give up so fast? How dare Alfie think that he was going anywhere without him?

“That hurts.” Alfie’s quiet voice broke through Daymion’s internal rant. The anger was quelled, but only for a moment before it came back twice as powerful. The anger made him dig his claws back into Alfie’s cheeks, getting another quiet whine of pain.

“That hurts? What the hell were you thinking? You’re such an idiot!” Daymion dropped Alfie’s head, pretending like he hadn’t touched the other dragon. “What’s wrong with you?”

Alfie was awake and talking and Daymion could feel logic trying to overcome his anger. Alfie was easy prey, Daymion could very easily take him out and be done with the problem, but he couldn’t find it in himself to move and hurt the already injured dragon. Someone would have to come and get Alfie. Glancing down, Daymion saw orange eyes start to close.

“Whoa, hey, you are not going to sleep.” Daymion roughly smacked Alfie’s cheek, getting another whine, this one more of irritation. “Alfie!”

“What?” Alfie let his head rest against the ground. “What Daymion?”

“I don’t know, talk. You can’t fall asleep.” Daymion dug his claws in the dirt near him. “Can’t you talk? You normally never shut up.”

Alfie squinted, brows furrowing as he tried to think. Daymion cataloged that reaction as well, even though he wouldn’t be the one to get the healer. Alfie must have hit his head when they fell down here. Broken bones were one thing, but a head injury would be even worse.

“Did you eat today? What kind of stupid **** did you see lately?” Daymion supplied when it became obvious Alfie wasn’t going to speak. “C’mon, speak up!”

“I don’t remember…” Alfie eventually mumbled. “What are we talking about?”

Daymion resisted the urge to pinch the bridge of his nose, instead sighing heavily. It was almost funny, but he was just irritated. Daymion wished he was home, curled up and resting from this fight with his hurt ankle.

“We’re talking about how you’re such an idiot.” Daymion grumbled. Alfie gave him a weak glare, not moving.

“Hey...I ever tell you about when...I kicked your butt?” Alfie’s words were slow, but he had a wide smile across his face. Daymion sighed, biting back the retort barely hanging off his tongue.

“No?” Daymion so did not want to listen to this, but Alfie needed to stay awake. “Why, do you want to tell me about it?”

Alfie’s smile grew a bit wider, and Daymion sighed heavily as Alfie went into the tale of what happened not half an hour ago between them. Daymion fought back every urge to say that he totally would have won the fight if the ground hadn’t collapsed, but kept quiet so Alfie would keep talking.

It wasn’t long before Daymion heard other dragons approaching. He knew it wouldn’t be long, an accident like theirs didn’t happen and not cause curious dragons to investigate. They would easily find Alfie among the rubble, and Daymion knew he couldn’t stay around much longer.

“Alright, well you’re probably fine. See ya.” Not much for words, Daymion stretched out his wings. He didn’t have a lot of time before some dragon arrived and saw him there.

Alfie watched him with cloudy eyes, not saying his own goodbyes. He was barely alone for a moment before other dragons were there, helping to get rid of the heavy rocks pinning him down. It wouldn’t be long before they met again, Alfie was sure.

nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux S C R E A M S YES MY EXTREME TSUNDERE DAYMION I LOVE HIM SM THANK YOU Ahh do you have a tumblr link up for this yet? :D
@Oilux S C R E A M S YES MY EXTREME TSUNDERE DAYMION I LOVE HIM SM THANK YOU Ahh do you have a tumblr link up for this yet? :D
@Calacir

Not yet! Feel free to make one of your own!
@Calacir

Not yet! Feel free to make one of your own!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
^
^
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux

I absolutely NEED your writing skills in my life, you are so talented! I will definitely be coming back once I have enough gems! ^^
@Oilux

I absolutely NEED your writing skills in my life, you are so talented! I will definitely be coming back once I have enough gems! ^^
Hello! Call me Lue
Or call me 'Your Majesty'
15+ hours ahead FR
Will sell soul for art
Want to sell or trade your OCs?
Really tho.
@fluentinsarcasm

Thank you!! Honestly that is an amazing compliment thank you so much it means so much to me.
@fluentinsarcasm

Thank you!! Honestly that is an amazing compliment thank you so much it means so much to me.
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux

Hahaha no worries! Just telling the truth!

The amount of effort you put in to making these is amazing, I hope you know that! I will definitely be coming here to get some lore soon!
@Oilux

Hahaha no worries! Just telling the truth!

The amount of effort you put in to making these is amazing, I hope you know that! I will definitely be coming here to get some lore soon!
Hello! Call me Lue
Or call me 'Your Majesty'
15+ hours ahead FR
Will sell soul for art
Want to sell or trade your OCs?
Really tho.
@floatinginsarcasm

I will be waiting here eagerly and make sure that you get the best work I have!
@floatinginsarcasm

I will be waiting here eagerly and make sure that you get the best work I have!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11