Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oilux's Lore Shop - Open
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@FluentinSarcasm

Awesome! You can just ignore the waitlist sign by the way, I am always open for repeat customers
@FluentinSarcasm

Awesome! You can just ignore the waitlist sign by the way, I am always open for repeat customers
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
Fantastic!
Thank you so much <33
Fantastic!
Thank you so much <33
Hello! Call me Lue
Or call me 'Your Majesty'
15+ hours ahead FR
Will sell soul for art
Want to sell or trade your OCs?
Really tho.
Now offering drunk lore
Now offering drunk lore
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux [b]User Name/ ID: [/b] FluentInSarcasm [b]Package:[/b] Single Bio, Pair, Full Page, etc. Standard package [b]Dragon(s) Name and ID: [/b] Yuriko #34639599 [s]Please click her, otherwise for some reason it shows her as a hatchling[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34639599] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346396/34639599_350.png[/img] [/url] HaiXin #26902216 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26902216] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269023/26902216_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bio or Story? [/b] Story [b]Description(s):[/b] Could I PM you please with the details? [b]Coding?[/b] No thanks! [b]Total Payment[/b]: 75 gems [b]Up Front, upon completion, or half now and half later?[/b] Half and half if that's ok c: [b]Notes[/b]: When its finished could you please ping both me and @/onionbulb , since it involves both our dragons c: [b][i]TOLD YOU I'D BE BACK[/i][/b]
@Oilux

User Name/ ID:
FluentInSarcasm

Package: Single Bio, Pair, Full Page, etc.
Standard package

Dragon(s) Name and ID:

Yuriko #34639599
Please click her, otherwise for some reason it shows her as a hatchling

34639599_350.png

HaiXin #26902216

26902216_350.png

Bio or Story?
Story

Description(s):
Could I PM you please with the details?

Coding?
No thanks!

Total Payment:
75 gems

Up Front, upon completion, or half now and half later?
Half and half if that's ok c:

Notes:
When its finished could you please ping both me and @/onionbulb , since it involves both our dragons c:

TOLD YOU I'D BE BACK

Hello! Call me Lue
Or call me 'Your Majesty'
15+ hours ahead FR
Will sell soul for art
Want to sell or trade your OCs?
Really tho.
@oilux still taking orders?
@oilux still taking orders?
tumblr_p2f7i4YEOB1wehfsgo1_400.png
fc
fc
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
^
^
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
&
&
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux
User Name/ ID: SwampQween/197290
Package: Basic Package
Dragon(s) Name and ID: KingCake 30555995
Bio or Story? Bio please
Description(s): She's based on Mardi Gras, if that wasn't apparent enough, so she loves to party and celebrate. Our clan is #1 for festivals and parties, it's what drew her in. The children of the lair love her and find her fun to be around, they love how she gives them necklaces and gifts. The parents aren't too thrilled about her since they only know her as some mysterious party dragon. She met her boyfriend, NewOrleans (real creative I know), in a really cartoony way. They were dancing during a clan made festival and they bumped into each other, both falling on their butts. It was love at first sight and bruised tailbone. Could you write about her personality based on this, her love for festivals and fun, and her boyfriend please?
Coding? You don't have to, I'll just center in when I add it to her box
Total Payment: 20 gems
Up Front, upon completion, or half now and half later? Up front
Notes: Not that I know of

(I hope I filled this out well enough for you, thank you!
@Oilux
User Name/ ID: SwampQween/197290
Package: Basic Package
Dragon(s) Name and ID: KingCake 30555995
Bio or Story? Bio please
Description(s): She's based on Mardi Gras, if that wasn't apparent enough, so she loves to party and celebrate. Our clan is #1 for festivals and parties, it's what drew her in. The children of the lair love her and find her fun to be around, they love how she gives them necklaces and gifts. The parents aren't too thrilled about her since they only know her as some mysterious party dragon. She met her boyfriend, NewOrleans (real creative I know), in a really cartoony way. They were dancing during a clan made festival and they bumped into each other, both falling on their butts. It was love at first sight and bruised tailbone. Could you write about her personality based on this, her love for festivals and fun, and her boyfriend please?
Coding? You don't have to, I'll just center in when I add it to her box
Total Payment: 20 gems
Up Front, upon completion, or half now and half later? Up front
Notes: Not that I know of

(I hope I filled this out well enough for you, thank you!
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
@Swampqween

You got it! I'll start tomorrow!
@Swampqween

You got it! I'll start tomorrow!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11