Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oilux's Lore Shop - Open
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@onionbulb

I'll let you know as soon as I'm done! :D :D :D
@onionbulb

I'll let you know as soon as I'm done! :D :D :D
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Riasann1
I expanded a bit!

Other dragons were like them, but none of them as bright and as wonderful as Diamondtor and Eveningstar. Those who were like them wanted to bridge the gap, but they were so far away, even while being so close.

Each dragon that was so close to them was a worshipper as well, other dragons staring at them in envy. Families of dragons were known to have hatchlings in the hopes that they might create a hatchling with the right colors. Very few were lucky, but those who were lucky enough to hold those colors joined Diamondtor and Eveningstar along with the other worshippers.

Together they would work to spread the word of the sun, and let everyone know of it’s beauty.
@Riasann1
I expanded a bit!

Other dragons were like them, but none of them as bright and as wonderful as Diamondtor and Eveningstar. Those who were like them wanted to bridge the gap, but they were so far away, even while being so close.

Each dragon that was so close to them was a worshipper as well, other dragons staring at them in envy. Families of dragons were known to have hatchlings in the hopes that they might create a hatchling with the right colors. Very few were lucky, but those who were lucky enough to hold those colors joined Diamondtor and Eveningstar along with the other worshippers.

Together they would work to spread the word of the sun, and let everyone know of it’s beauty.
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux Yes! I like that!
@Oilux Yes! I like that!
tumblr_p2f7i4YEOB1wehfsgo1_400.png
@Riasann1

Awesome!! I'm glad you like it!
@Riasann1

Awesome!! I'm glad you like it!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux I even put credit to you in the Species thread I have for them.
@Oilux I even put credit to you in the Species thread I have for them.
@Riasann1

Oh, thank you!! That means so much to me.
@Riasann1

Oh, thank you!! That means so much to me.
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux OF course, gotta give credit where credit is due. BTW Diamondtor and Eveningstar had babies. Would you like to have one of them? ((Extra payment for the lore.))
@Oilux OF course, gotta give credit where credit is due. BTW Diamondtor and Eveningstar had babies. Would you like to have one of them? ((Extra payment for the lore.))
@Riasann1

Oh! Thank you for the offer but I'm good, they're lovely babies, but I'm going through a lair purge right now.
@Riasann1

Oh! Thank you for the offer but I'm good, they're lovely babies, but I'm going through a lair purge right now.
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux Ah OKies! NP
@Oilux Ah OKies! NP
@Riasann1

Let me know if you ever need more lore for your hatchery!!
@Riasann1

Let me know if you ever need more lore for your hatchery!!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11