Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oilux's Lore Shop - Open
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Calavir

One familiar story!! And here's a tumblr link to your story!

His days were quiet, which was something that Daymion had become accustomed to. It was different at first, uncomfortable, but he found it was nice to wake up and not have a heavy burden sitting on his shoulders, weighing him down. Alfie had quickly made himself a more prominent presence in his life, not that Daymion was complaining. Well, he wasn’t complaining to himself, but he sure did complain to Alfie.

“Daymion!”

Well, think of the Shadowbinder and they say she’ll appear. Daymion hardly had time to right himself before Alfie was rushing into the room, almost frantic. It was almost comical seeing their age, but Daymion felt a small smile cross his lips.

“What’s going on? You came in here like a Wartoad was on your heels.” Daymion tried to joke. The lightheartedness he woke up with hadn’t left him yet, and he hoped it would remain the whole day. He had far too many bad days rather than good days.

“You’re here! Great we have to go out right now.” Alfie grasped Daymion’s wrist, all but yanking him out of his house. “Guess what we’re doing today?”

“Going out?” Daymion tried to joke, but his good mood instantly started to fall. Other dragons might recognize him if he left the comfort of his home, and even when he was with Alfie he didn’t enjoy the stares or the whispered words.

“I found a place you are just going to love, now come on! Get that butt in gear!” Alfie yanked him forward a bit harder. Daymion’s steps faltered for a moment before he was falling in step with Alfie.

Daymion didn’t question where they were going, knowing it would be fruitless. “You are so slow.”

“Al-Alfie do we really have to run? I don't get why we need to rush.” Daymion wasn't even paying attention to where they were going until they got there, panting in exertion, even as Alfie was still his excitable self. Daymion was jealous of the amount of energy the other had.

“Tada!” Alfie proudly swept his arm to the side, showing off the hole in the wall store. Daymion hesitated, not allowing Alfie to pull him the rest of the way into the store.

“I'm not sure about this.” Daymion said softly. A pet? He wasn't sure he could handle something that would require so much attention. Alfie’s confused look never left, but his expression softened slightly.

“We can just look, you don't have to get anything.” Alfie reassured him. Eventually, Daymion nodded, allowing himself to enter the pet store.

It wasn't uncommon by all means, to have a familiar. Daymion had never wanted one before, nor did he want the responsibility of raising something so dependent on him. Alfie entered the store first, leaving Daymion standing in the doorway watching all the creatures.

There were ones that were small, some were large, others foamed at the mouth but held no malicious intent in their eyes. Daymion moved cautiously, constantly glancing between the creatures. Most stared at him with blank eyes, uncaring for his presence.

“Oh, Damyion, what about this one?” Alfie poked his fingers through the bars of a cage. It was a Longhorn Capricat, who stared up at Alfie. The Capricat didn’t move for attention, looking almost like royalty as it lounged.

“Ah, it’s something isn’t it?” Daymion asked. He was more entertaining Alfie at this point, not really expecting to find something he liked.

“Interested? We just got those in not a couple of weeks ago! Only three hundred gems.” The shopkeeper spoke proudly, crossing his arms. Daymion snorted, knowing legitimate shops in Sornieth sold those cats for fifty gems less. Alfie looked amused at Damyion’s laughter though.

“We’re just looking, thanks.” Alfie said before Daymion could say anything rude. The shopkeeper gave them both a look, but turned away and let them browse.

Daymion finally let himself actually look around. The shop they were in was small, rather shabby. Daymion would have shopped in a store like this in his time of being Villain, but now he left out of place.

Alfie was still cooing over all the familiars as Daymion wanted towards the back. The further he traveled into the store, the more rough it seemed to get, dust covering the counters and the familiars few and far between. As he walked past a small kennel, he wouldn’t have even glanced at it if there hadn’t been a noise.

Bending down, Daymion looked inside the small kennel to see...well, he immediately understood why these two were huddled together, in the back of the shop. Daymion carefully pulled out the two familiars, hands instantly covered in black and green slime from the creatures. The Slarg’s stared up at him with wide eyes, goop from their bodies dripping onto the floor.

“Ah, you’ve found those two. They’ve been here a while.” The shopkeeper looked down at the mess on the floor in disgust. “I was thinking about getting rid of them.”

Daymion glared at the dragon. They were still alive, and while they might be gross on the outside, they deserved more than being tossed outside. Daymion scooped both of the Slarg’s in his arms, quietly hoping they wouldn’t stain his clothes.

“How much?” Daymion asked. Alfie finally pulled himself away from whatever he was looking at to join Daymion, taking the Tar-Trooper Slarg from Daymion’s arms.

“Thousand treasure each.”

Daymion easily pulled out the treasure, cradling the Algae-Bottom Slarg carefully. There was nothing that he wanted to do more than rush out of there, but Alfie had already beaten him to it, standing outside excitedly.

“Daymion, he looks just like you!” Alfie cooed over the Tar-Trooper Slarg. “What are you going to name yours?”

Daymion laughed, seeing similarities between each of them and the Slarg’s. Not the worst familiar he had been compared to, that was for sure. Daymion removed his shirt, wrapping up his Algae-Bottom Slarg up so he wouldn’t drip onto the ground.

“I’m naming him Better Alfie.” Daymion announced proudly. “He even looks better than you!”

“Daymion! You’re so mean!”
@Calavir

One familiar story!! And here's a tumblr link to your story!

His days were quiet, which was something that Daymion had become accustomed to. It was different at first, uncomfortable, but he found it was nice to wake up and not have a heavy burden sitting on his shoulders, weighing him down. Alfie had quickly made himself a more prominent presence in his life, not that Daymion was complaining. Well, he wasn’t complaining to himself, but he sure did complain to Alfie.

“Daymion!”

Well, think of the Shadowbinder and they say she’ll appear. Daymion hardly had time to right himself before Alfie was rushing into the room, almost frantic. It was almost comical seeing their age, but Daymion felt a small smile cross his lips.

“What’s going on? You came in here like a Wartoad was on your heels.” Daymion tried to joke. The lightheartedness he woke up with hadn’t left him yet, and he hoped it would remain the whole day. He had far too many bad days rather than good days.

“You’re here! Great we have to go out right now.” Alfie grasped Daymion’s wrist, all but yanking him out of his house. “Guess what we’re doing today?”

“Going out?” Daymion tried to joke, but his good mood instantly started to fall. Other dragons might recognize him if he left the comfort of his home, and even when he was with Alfie he didn’t enjoy the stares or the whispered words.

“I found a place you are just going to love, now come on! Get that butt in gear!” Alfie yanked him forward a bit harder. Daymion’s steps faltered for a moment before he was falling in step with Alfie.

Daymion didn’t question where they were going, knowing it would be fruitless. “You are so slow.”

“Al-Alfie do we really have to run? I don't get why we need to rush.” Daymion wasn't even paying attention to where they were going until they got there, panting in exertion, even as Alfie was still his excitable self. Daymion was jealous of the amount of energy the other had.

“Tada!” Alfie proudly swept his arm to the side, showing off the hole in the wall store. Daymion hesitated, not allowing Alfie to pull him the rest of the way into the store.

“I'm not sure about this.” Daymion said softly. A pet? He wasn't sure he could handle something that would require so much attention. Alfie’s confused look never left, but his expression softened slightly.

“We can just look, you don't have to get anything.” Alfie reassured him. Eventually, Daymion nodded, allowing himself to enter the pet store.

It wasn't uncommon by all means, to have a familiar. Daymion had never wanted one before, nor did he want the responsibility of raising something so dependent on him. Alfie entered the store first, leaving Daymion standing in the doorway watching all the creatures.

There were ones that were small, some were large, others foamed at the mouth but held no malicious intent in their eyes. Daymion moved cautiously, constantly glancing between the creatures. Most stared at him with blank eyes, uncaring for his presence.

“Oh, Damyion, what about this one?” Alfie poked his fingers through the bars of a cage. It was a Longhorn Capricat, who stared up at Alfie. The Capricat didn’t move for attention, looking almost like royalty as it lounged.

“Ah, it’s something isn’t it?” Daymion asked. He was more entertaining Alfie at this point, not really expecting to find something he liked.

“Interested? We just got those in not a couple of weeks ago! Only three hundred gems.” The shopkeeper spoke proudly, crossing his arms. Daymion snorted, knowing legitimate shops in Sornieth sold those cats for fifty gems less. Alfie looked amused at Damyion’s laughter though.

“We’re just looking, thanks.” Alfie said before Daymion could say anything rude. The shopkeeper gave them both a look, but turned away and let them browse.

Daymion finally let himself actually look around. The shop they were in was small, rather shabby. Daymion would have shopped in a store like this in his time of being Villain, but now he left out of place.

Alfie was still cooing over all the familiars as Daymion wanted towards the back. The further he traveled into the store, the more rough it seemed to get, dust covering the counters and the familiars few and far between. As he walked past a small kennel, he wouldn’t have even glanced at it if there hadn’t been a noise.

Bending down, Daymion looked inside the small kennel to see...well, he immediately understood why these two were huddled together, in the back of the shop. Daymion carefully pulled out the two familiars, hands instantly covered in black and green slime from the creatures. The Slarg’s stared up at him with wide eyes, goop from their bodies dripping onto the floor.

“Ah, you’ve found those two. They’ve been here a while.” The shopkeeper looked down at the mess on the floor in disgust. “I was thinking about getting rid of them.”

Daymion glared at the dragon. They were still alive, and while they might be gross on the outside, they deserved more than being tossed outside. Daymion scooped both of the Slarg’s in his arms, quietly hoping they wouldn’t stain his clothes.

“How much?” Daymion asked. Alfie finally pulled himself away from whatever he was looking at to join Daymion, taking the Tar-Trooper Slarg from Daymion’s arms.

“Thousand treasure each.”

Daymion easily pulled out the treasure, cradling the Algae-Bottom Slarg carefully. There was nothing that he wanted to do more than rush out of there, but Alfie had already beaten him to it, standing outside excitedly.

“Daymion, he looks just like you!” Alfie cooed over the Tar-Trooper Slarg. “What are you going to name yours?”

Daymion laughed, seeing similarities between each of them and the Slarg’s. Not the worst familiar he had been compared to, that was for sure. Daymion removed his shirt, wrapping up his Algae-Bottom Slarg up so he wouldn’t drip onto the ground.

“I’m naming him Better Alfie.” Daymion announced proudly. “He even looks better than you!”

“Daymion! You’re so mean!”
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux THE BEST !! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER OMG

I LAUGHED AT DAYMION SNORTING AT THE PRICE THAT WAS A+
@Oilux THE BEST !! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER OMG

I LAUGHED AT DAYMION SNORTING AT THE PRICE THAT WAS A+
@Calavir

I'm so happy you like it!!
@Calavir

I'm so happy you like it!!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux

AHhhh your writing is absolutely magical and gorgeous!! I'd love to commission you!

User Name/ ID: onionbulb
Package: Notable package
Dragon(s) Name and ID: Xiu Hua (#27350474)
Bio or Story? Story
Description(s): Xiu Hua is a beautiful woman, and her beauty is locked up in a tower, only for a few to catch a glimpse of. I have three swordsmen in my lair, Yue, Shei, and Iruka, and they all have fallen in love with her. Yue is the most skillful swordsman in the imperial dynasty. His personality is reserved and senitmental. Shei is obedient, hard working, and although is a bit physically weak, works hard to hide that fact and become stronger. Iruka is cold and forceful. They all secretly visit her at night and are unaware that they all love the same woman.
Coding? none
Total Payment: 150,000t
Up Front, upon completion, or half now and half later? Up front!
Notes: My lair theme is an ancient oriental imperial dynasty. I'd like to have my dragons written about in their human forms! (they all have picture references in their bios and theme songs if you click the musical note on the top right of their bio! :D)
@Oilux

AHhhh your writing is absolutely magical and gorgeous!! I'd love to commission you!

User Name/ ID: onionbulb
Package: Notable package
Dragon(s) Name and ID: Xiu Hua (#27350474)
Bio or Story? Story
Description(s): Xiu Hua is a beautiful woman, and her beauty is locked up in a tower, only for a few to catch a glimpse of. I have three swordsmen in my lair, Yue, Shei, and Iruka, and they all have fallen in love with her. Yue is the most skillful swordsman in the imperial dynasty. His personality is reserved and senitmental. Shei is obedient, hard working, and although is a bit physically weak, works hard to hide that fact and become stronger. Iruka is cold and forceful. They all secretly visit her at night and are unaware that they all love the same woman.
Coding? none
Total Payment: 150,000t
Up Front, upon completion, or half now and half later? Up front!
Notes: My lair theme is an ancient oriental imperial dynasty. I'd like to have my dragons written about in their human forms! (they all have picture references in their bios and theme songs if you click the musical note on the top right of their bio! :D)
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb

Ahhh, thank you!! And oh my gosh do I absolutely love the premise you have here in her story. I do wonder though, does Xiu Hua love all three of them equally, or one more than the others? I can just imagine so well the way they visit her at night, each professing their love to her.
@onionbulb

Ahhh, thank you!! And oh my gosh do I absolutely love the premise you have here in her story. I do wonder though, does Xiu Hua love all three of them equally, or one more than the others? I can just imagine so well the way they visit her at night, each professing their love to her.
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux
Hehe, well she is indeed torn between all three of them, and she can't pick which one she loves most so she keeps it a secret haha

Sent payment!~ :D

Btw your avatar is so adorable x))
@Oilux
Hehe, well she is indeed torn between all three of them, and she can't pick which one she loves most so she keeps it a secret haha

Sent payment!~ :D

Btw your avatar is so adorable x))
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@Onionbulb

Thank you! And seriously I love this, I'm going to start tonight and it should be done tomorrow, and my last question is how did they meet Xiu Hua? Since she's locked in her tower and everything.
@Onionbulb

Thank you! And seriously I love this, I'm going to start tonight and it should be done tomorrow, and my last question is how did they meet Xiu Hua? Since she's locked in her tower and everything.
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux

Ahhh i'm so glad you're excited as well!!

But that- I have no idea as well xD
I'd like to leave that up to you!

But if you prefer not to have to think of something, I just made up something on the top of my head rn lol
Perhaps she's some very prominent and wealthy guy's daughter, and all three of them were hired as bodyguards for that wealthy dude or something and they all somehow find her while on duty? :>

If you have a more well thought out and better idea than i'd be more than happy if we used your idea! :D
@Oilux

Ahhh i'm so glad you're excited as well!!

But that- I have no idea as well xD
I'd like to leave that up to you!

But if you prefer not to have to think of something, I just made up something on the top of my head rn lol
Perhaps she's some very prominent and wealthy guy's daughter, and all three of them were hired as bodyguards for that wealthy dude or something and they all somehow find her while on duty? :>

If you have a more well thought out and better idea than i'd be more than happy if we used your idea! :D
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb

For this story I won't concentrate on how they met, but I wanted to see if you already had an idea so I could reference it and make sure I didn't write something that conflicted with what you have. I am ready to get started! Thank you!
@onionbulb

For this story I won't concentrate on how they met, but I wanted to see if you already had an idea so I could reference it and make sure I didn't write something that conflicted with what you have. I am ready to get started! Thank you!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux

Awesome, got it! :D
@Oilux

Awesome, got it! :D
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11