Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tauress Foddart Thread (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
AAAAAAA I was just gushing over your art and wishing you would open and now you are brb while I fill out the order form
AAAAAAA I was just gushing over your art and wishing you would open and now you are brb while I fill out the order form
I would like a colored doodle dragon!

Your username and ID: anternika # 104120
Dragon url: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39586703
Desired facial expression/personality: She's an airhead, but sweet. The type of dragon that forgets every night that the sun will rise again in the morning.
Apparel: None
Skin/accent (if applicable)?: None
Offered flair? Can I get small white flowers? Wherever you like is fine, but if you prefer having specific requests I can elaborate.
Sick frame?: I'm not sure how a frame would look/what it is but probably not needed
Other notes: I saw the coatl on the front page of your shop and thought "yes, this is the shop I need to visit". It reminds me of how I visualize Deri.

Let me know how many levels I owe you (45 levels?) and I hope to get them delivered via CR within two days.
I would like a colored doodle dragon!

Your username and ID: anternika # 104120
Dragon url: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39586703
Desired facial expression/personality: She's an airhead, but sweet. The type of dragon that forgets every night that the sun will rise again in the morning.
Skin/accent (if applicable)?: None
Offered flair? Can I get small white flowers? Wherever you like is fine, but if you prefer having specific requests I can elaborate.
Sick frame?: I'm not sure how a frame would look/what it is but probably not needed
Other notes: I saw the coatl on the front page of your shop and thought "yes, this is the shop I need to visit". It reminds me of how I visualize Deri.

Let me know how many levels I owe you (45 levels?) and I hope to get them delivered via CR within two days.
YAY FIRST CUSTOMER I'm glad I had an admirer! XD

She's a cutie, I love drawing coatls :> I'll put you on the slots--45 levels is correct! :D
YAY FIRST CUSTOMER I'm glad I had an admirer! XD

She's a cutie, I love drawing coatls :> I'll put you on the slots--45 levels is correct! :D
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
One colored doodle please!

Your username and ID: LordZarcock 344791
Dragon url: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40318089
Desired facial expression/personality: Sweet, bubbly, loving. She would do anything for the ones she loves, and is quite sensitive.
Skin/accent (if applicable)? None
Offered flair? Roses if possible please, thinking similar to the sweetheart lace line?
Sick frame? No
Other notes: I absolutely love your art, the way you draw coatls is sooo cute!!! I’ve been stalking this thread since rollover waiting for it to open because I’m so excited lol. If for any reason these genes are a problem I can choose another dragon, I know some artists have trouble with them ^_^
One colored doodle please!

Your username and ID: LordZarcock 344791
Dragon url: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40318089
Desired facial expression/personality: Sweet, bubbly, loving. She would do anything for the ones she loves, and is quite sensitive.
Skin/accent (if applicable)? None
Offered flair? Roses if possible please, thinking similar to the sweetheart lace line?
Sick frame? No
Other notes: I absolutely love your art, the way you draw coatls is sooo cute!!! I’ve been stalking this thread since rollover waiting for it to open because I’m so excited lol. If for any reason these genes are a problem I can choose another dragon, I know some artists have trouble with them ^_^
tumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png
@LordZarcock
Awww thank you! <3 She's a beautiful dragon! The genes shouldn't be difficult at all actually :) I'll add you to the slots, and payment is 45 levels sometime before Saturday!
@LordZarcock
Awww thank you! <3 She's a beautiful dragon! The genes shouldn't be difficult at all actually :) I'll add you to the slots, and payment is 45 levels sometime before Saturday!
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
A quick question, how do exalt bonuses for the day factor into the level count, if at all?
A quick question, how do exalt bonuses for the day factor into the level count, if at all?
tumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png
[b]Your username and ID: sparkaflame101 #367715 [b]Dragon url: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39428683] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394287/39428683_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Desired facial expression/personality: I would love her to look like she has the answers to the universe... but she ain't telling. Or a cocky smirk [/b] [b]Apparel: Just the shadow crown is alright :)[/b] [b]Skin/accent (if applicable)? yes please :D[/b] [b]Offered flair? (I'm not sure what that means >.>)[/b] [b]Sick frame? Wut[/b] [b]Other notes: I just want her beautiful <3 I'm not sure how foddart works since I have only done it once and im not even sure if THAT was done right.[/b] I believe that is 58 levels for the colored doodle dragon?
Your username and ID: sparkaflame101 #367715
Dragon url:
39428683_350.png

Desired facial expression/personality: I would love her to look like she has the answers to the universe... but she ain't telling. Or a cocky smirk
Apparel: Just the shadow crown is alright :)
Skin/accent (if applicable)? yes please :D
Offered flair? (I'm not sure what that means >.>)
Sick frame? Wut
Other notes: I just want her beautiful <3 I'm not sure how foddart works since I have only done it once and im not even sure if THAT was done right.

I believe that is 58 levels for the colored doodle dragon?
Lichtdrache.gif
Your username and ID: Leopardmask #183026
Dragon url: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40587186
Desired facial expression/personality: I don't really have much of a personality for him yet... he's a therapist/counselor of sorts and he writes metal music, but I mostly just want him to look cute <3
Apparel: Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece, Green Lace Headpiece
Skin/accent (if applicable)? N/A
Offered flair? Uhhh... more flowers? Of the kind/color that are on his headpiece.
Sick frame? No thanks :)
Other notes: FLOOF

Edit: Never specified that I'm getting a colored doodle XD Total price should be 51 levels, right?
Your username and ID: Leopardmask #183026
Dragon url: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40587186
Desired facial expression/personality: I don't really have much of a personality for him yet... he's a therapist/counselor of sorts and he writes metal music, but I mostly just want him to look cute <3
Apparel: Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece, Green Lace Headpiece
Skin/accent (if applicable)? N/A
Offered flair? Uhhh... more flowers? Of the kind/color that are on his headpiece.
Sick frame? No thanks :)
Other notes: FLOOF

Edit: Never specified that I'm getting a colored doodle XD Total price should be 51 levels, right?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@LordZarcock
I've never actually thought about that...but whatever you're comfortable with! ^^

++++++++++

@sparkaflame101
You're doing fine! I love her skin omg.
So the "offered flair" is something I do depending on the events where I'm open. For Greenskeeper, I usually just add some flowers, branches, mushrooms, etc. to give it a little extra something (like in the coatl and mirror examples). I've just added the option to also do a frame around the finished bust to kind of clean it up a little--since it's just been added this push I don't yet have an example. Normally I draw an example I open but I was super busy ;o;
Both options are free of charge!

So yeah with the base price+skin+crown it's 58 levels :D

++++++++++

@Leopardmask
FLUFFY SPINY TUNDRA HECK YES I love floof omg. So for the flowers, they'd be like yellow roses kind of, is that okay?
I'll add you to the slots--51 levels is correct!
@LordZarcock
I've never actually thought about that...but whatever you're comfortable with! ^^

++++++++++

@sparkaflame101
You're doing fine! I love her skin omg.
So the "offered flair" is something I do depending on the events where I'm open. For Greenskeeper, I usually just add some flowers, branches, mushrooms, etc. to give it a little extra something (like in the coatl and mirror examples). I've just added the option to also do a frame around the finished bust to kind of clean it up a little--since it's just been added this push I don't yet have an example. Normally I draw an example I open but I was super busy ;o;
Both options are free of charge!

So yeah with the base price+skin+crown it's 58 levels :D

++++++++++

@Leopardmask
FLUFFY SPINY TUNDRA HECK YES I love floof omg. So for the flowers, they'd be like yellow roses kind of, is that okay?
I'll add you to the slots--51 levels is correct!
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@tauress That sounds nice! Maybe cherry blossom branches around her? (with/or petals falling behind her head?) And a frame also sounds nice ^u^
@tauress That sounds nice! Maybe cherry blossom branches around her? (with/or petals falling behind her head?) And a frame also sounds nice ^u^
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14