Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tauress Foddart Thread (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@BlueDusk I got your CR, thank you! Here he is :D If you need me to make any changes at all, let me know! Don't be shy haha [img]http://imgur.com/fzlsOFz.png[/img] Also I totally didn't mean for it to turn into nerdy school picture, but after reading his personality it...kind of seemed fitting lmao
@BlueDusk
I got your CR, thank you! Here he is :D If you need me to make any changes at all, let me know! Don't be shy haha

fzlsOFz.png

Also I totally didn't mean for it to turn into nerdy school picture, but after reading his personality it...kind of seemed fitting lmao
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@Asiatica
Awesome, another order! 15 levels please, and I'll get to work ^^ It would just be a bust though, I'm really bad at fullbody soooo ;o; I mean if you really want him posed I can try my best haha
@Asiatica
Awesome, another order! 15 levels please, and I'll get to work ^^ It would just be a bust though, I'm really bad at fullbody soooo ;o; I mean if you really want him posed I can try my best haha
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@Tauress nope nerdy school picture totally works XD But his facial hair is more stubble-y and less... defined? I guess is what I'm trying to say? like this.

That wide grin is also unsettlingly out of character, could you tone it down or go with more of a smirk maybe? If that's too much of an edit don't worry about it though~
@Tauress nope nerdy school picture totally works XD But his facial hair is more stubble-y and less... defined? I guess is what I'm trying to say? like this.

That wide grin is also unsettlingly out of character, could you tone it down or go with more of a smirk maybe? If that's too much of an edit don't worry about it though~
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@BlueDusk
Ahhhh got it! It was hard to tell what his facial hair was like from his ref picture. Is the shape of it right at least?

And yeah I can do a smirk, won't take long at all :D
@BlueDusk
Ahhhh got it! It was hard to tell what his facial hair was like from his ref picture. Is the shape of it right at least?

And yeah I can do a smirk, won't take long at all :D
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@Tauress

I see Dragon Age. Me thinks I'm gonna order.

Your username and ID: darzoner #228184
REFERENCES: She has the braided bun hairstyle. Pardon for the horrible screenshots.
9ljwk6.jpg
1jrpe9.jpg
Personality blip: Nice, if a bit sarcastic, Miralla is a sucker for near anything stereotypically elfy. Nature inspired armor? Check. Magic? Check. Wood carving? Check. She's normally not one for company, but with the companions she found due to the Inquisition she's started to come out of her shell. While she loves magic, she's also prone to charging into the middle of the battle with her sword.
Extras: N/A
Other notes: N/A
@Tauress

I see Dragon Age. Me thinks I'm gonna order.

Your username and ID: darzoner #228184
REFERENCES: She has the braided bun hairstyle. Pardon for the horrible screenshots.
9ljwk6.jpg
1jrpe9.jpg
Personality blip: Nice, if a bit sarcastic, Miralla is a sucker for near anything stereotypically elfy. Nature inspired armor? Check. Magic? Check. Wood carving? Check. She's normally not one for company, but with the companions she found due to the Inquisition she's started to come out of her shell. While she loves magic, she's also prone to charging into the middle of the battle with her sword.
Extras: N/A
Other notes: N/A
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
@darzoner
YAY DRAGON AGE I'm not obsessed it's fine Your quizzy is adorable and her eyebrows are so cute ugh I'd love to draw her! What color are her eyes, light blue rimmed with dark blue?

Payment is 70 levels, I'll be working on it! :D
@darzoner
YAY DRAGON AGE I'm not obsessed it's fine Your quizzy is adorable and her eyebrows are so cute ugh I'd love to draw her! What color are her eyes, light blue rimmed with dark blue?

Payment is 70 levels, I'll be working on it! :D
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@Tauress

I have a slight BioWare obsession. Oops Thank you man!

Yup to her eyes! I'll get right to sending dergs over as soon as I can poke my bro to hold some dergs for me.
@Tauress

I have a slight BioWare obsession. Oops Thank you man!

Yup to her eyes! I'll get right to sending dergs over as soon as I can poke my bro to hold some dergs for me.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
@Tauress
I have a question: are the dragon doodles only headshot/bust or do you do fullbody as well?
@Tauress
I have a question: are the dragon doodles only headshot/bust or do you do fullbody as well?
UbKoyZq.png
. . .
5kODyPT.gif
x X x X x X x X x X x X x X x
7YlUtCc.png
. . .]
qiTymVx.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png
. . .]
@Tauress

I'd be happy with a bust. Your doodle dragons are so cute :) Sending trade.
@Tauress

I'd be happy with a bust. Your doodle dragons are so cute :) Sending trade.
HzGpUHb.png
@BizarreKitten
They're mostly busts, I might throw some arms in there if it fits the personality though! Here's a couple more examples so you know what it looks like:

[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

@Asiatica
Okay perfect--and thank you! Payment received, should be finished up today ^^
@BizarreKitten
They're mostly busts, I might throw some arms in there if it fits the personality though! Here's a couple more examples so you know what it looks like:

[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

@Asiatica
Okay perfect--and thank you! Payment received, should be finished up today ^^
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14