Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tauress Foddart Thread (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@Tauress [b]Your username and ID:[/b] Artichoke #207575 [b]Dragon url:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40757667] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407577/40757667_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Desired facial expression/personality:[/b] Kind grandma-y type [b]Apparel:[/b] Just the hat please! [b]Skin/accent (if applicable)?[/b] N/A [b]Offered flair?[/b] Yes please! She's based off Amanita Muscaria! [b]Frame?[/b] Sure!
@Tauress

Your username and ID: Artichoke #207575
Dragon url:

40757667_350.png

Desired facial expression/personality: Kind grandma-y type
Apparel: Just the hat please!
Skin/accent (if applicable)? N/A
Offered flair? Yes please! She's based off Amanita Muscaria!
Frame? Sure!
WLNxQwp.gif EbVNLcd.png
@Tauress after paying the first 42 levels, I've got another 12 level 7s to send your way for another 84 levels - a grand total of 126 levels! (Keep the extra from the 2 levels as a small tip, lol.) \:D/
@Tauress after paying the first 42 levels, I've got another 12 level 7s to send your way for another 84 levels - a grand total of 126 levels! (Keep the extra from the 2 levels as a small tip, lol.) \:D/
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@Artichoke
Aaaaa I love when people base their dragons off plants and fungi! <3 I got your CR so I'll mark you as 20/48. ^^

@JonTargaryen
Woohoo, all paid up! Thanks for the tip! :D
@Artichoke
Aaaaa I love when people base their dragons off plants and fungi! <3 I got your CR so I'll mark you as 20/48. ^^

@JonTargaryen
Woohoo, all paid up! Thanks for the tip! :D
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm gonna be taking waitlist orders until I finish the current slots. I'll start working on them today!

Please do not send in more orders--just request a spot on the waitlist ^^

Thanks for your understanding!
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm gonna be taking waitlist orders until I finish the current slots. I'll start working on them today!

Please do not send in more orders--just request a spot on the waitlist ^^

Thanks for your understanding!
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@Tauress Thanks! Yep, I was born for Nature Flight lol
@Tauress Thanks! Yep, I was born for Nature Flight lol
WLNxQwp.gif EbVNLcd.png
@Tauress
Please add me on the waitlist ^^
@Tauress
Please add me on the waitlist ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Meowruff
You got it! :D
@Meowruff
You got it! :D
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@anternika All finished! Hope she looks okay--I've been drawing since 10:30 and I can't tell what looks good at this point XD I tried to do a happy little expression. [img]https://imgur.com/qd9LT0m.png[/img]
@anternika
All finished! Hope she looks okay--I've been drawing since 10:30 and I can't tell what looks good at this point XD I tried to do a happy little expression.

qd9LT0m.png
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@tauress

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I adore it, and so soon! I wasn't ready for this cuteness
@tauress

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I adore it, and so soon! I wasn't ready for this cuteness
@anternika
Cute surprises are the best surprises ;w; I'm glad you like it! Thanks for ordering ^^
@anternika
Cute surprises are the best surprises ;w; I'm glad you like it! Thanks for ordering ^^
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14