Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tauress Foddart Thread (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Tauress
It's no problem! I was away at a LARP all weekend, so I wasn't around either.

I really like how it turned out, thank you! And I think you did a good job on the wings :33
@Tauress
It's no problem! I was away at a LARP all weekend, so I wasn't around either.

I really like how it turned out, thank you! And I think you did a good job on the wings :33
UbKoyZq.png
. . .
5kODyPT.gif
x X x X x X x X x X x X x X x
7YlUtCc.png
. . .]
qiTymVx.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png
. . .]
@BizarreKitten
Oh that sounds fun! I've always wanted to do a LARP but I'm too lazy to make costumes and stuff XD I'm glad you like it, and thanks! It was great practice at the least ;D
@BizarreKitten
Oh that sounds fun! I've always wanted to do a LARP but I'm too lazy to make costumes and stuff XD I'm glad you like it, and thanks! It was great practice at the least ;D
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@PiecesOSky Okay, finally done! Sorry for the delay, my work schedule has been literally insane ^^; Let me know if you want any changes! [img]http://imgur.com/hGyF5Dy.png[/img]
@PiecesOSky
Okay, finally done! Sorry for the delay, my work schedule has been literally insane ^^; Let me know if you want any changes!

hGyF5Dy.png
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@Tauress

Wow, looks great! Thanks!
@Tauress

Wow, looks great! Thanks!
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
@PiecesOSky
You're welcome, glad you like it! Thanks for ordering :D
@PiecesOSky
You're welcome, glad you like it! Thanks for ordering :D
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
Shop is open, come get your sweet treats!

These would make great Valentine's gifts if you've got a special someone--or just like to dote on your friends! ^^
Shop is open, come get your sweet treats!

These would make great Valentine's gifts if you've got a special someone--or just like to dote on your friends! ^^
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
[b]Your username and ID:[/b] sagaxi 217828 [b]Dragon url:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24340183] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243402/24340183_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Desired facial expression/personality:[/b] he’s kind of got some info in his bio but he’s basically just a snarky dork, so do with that what you will [b]Apparel:[/b] the desert rain frog and starry regard please! [b]Skin/accent (if applicable)?[/b] n/a [b]Offered flair?[/b] yeah i would love a candy heart! maybe with “bog love” on it, based on the ramblings of a neural network trying to write candy heart messages i’ve recently seen. [b]Other notes:[/b] that’s 46 levels right? colored w/ two apparel items?
Your username and ID: sagaxi 217828
Dragon url:
24340183_350.png

Desired facial expression/personality: he’s kind of got some info in his bio but he’s basically just a snarky dork, so do with that what you will
Apparel: the desert rain frog and starry regard please!
Skin/accent (if applicable)? n/a
Offered flair? yeah i would love a candy heart! maybe with “bog love” on it, based on the ramblings of a neural network trying to write candy heart messages i’ve recently seen.
Other notes: that’s 46 levels right? colored w/ two apparel items?
vbqABeH.gifvy2C1Og.gif
@sagaxi
Yay first order! I'll get to work--and I won't charge you for the Starry Regard since that's super easy. ^^ So 43 levels sometime before Saturday!
@sagaxi
Yay first order! I'll get to work--and I won't charge you for the Starry Regard since that's super easy. ^^ So 43 levels sometime before Saturday!
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@Tauress
nice, thank you!
@Tauress
nice, thank you!
vbqABeH.gifvy2C1Og.gif
These are so cute! @Tauress (I realized I never tagged you, sorry if this pings twice) [quote][b]Your username and ID:[/b] Copierthief #342893 [b]Dragon url:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39284880] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392849/39284880_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Desired facial expression/personality:[/b] Smiling but slightly upset about it [b]Apparel:[/b] Tawny Antlers please! [b]Skin/accent (if applicable)?[/b] n/a [b]Offered flair?[/b] Yes please! The hearts are cute. Could mine have [i]K.I.A.[/i]? Odd I know but she's a remembrance DnD character that's a bit bitter over her death, hence the awkward smile [b]Other notes:[/b] Could her coloring be based off the scry in her bio? She'll be metallic one day! Over all I think that's 43 levels?[/quote]
These are so cute! @Tauress (I realized I never tagged you, sorry if this pings twice)
Quote:
Your username and ID: Copierthief #342893

Dragon url:

39284880_350.png

Desired facial expression/personality: Smiling but slightly upset about it

Apparel: Tawny Antlers please!

Skin/accent (if applicable)? n/a

Offered flair? Yes please! The hearts are cute. Could mine have K.I.A.? Odd I know but she's a remembrance DnD character that's a bit bitter over her death, hence the awkward smile

Other notes: Could her coloring be based off the scry in her bio? She'll be metallic one day!

Over all I think that's 43 levels?
jpq0y2I.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14