Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 68
Crest?: Y
Item name(s): The thing with this is, I’m not really sure? Most aren’t for items? Thinking Maybe some wings, autumn leaves, smoke, glowing pearl catcher horns (maybe the pearl also), feathers, and rotting imagery?
Image of item(s): n/a
Image Dimensions: like most of the crest samples? Mostly square-ish?
Any special requests/additional details?: could we discuss more via pm?
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? Gems
Item name(s): The thing with this is, I’m not really sure? Most aren’t for items? Thinking Maybe some wings, autumn leaves, smoke, glowing pearl catcher horns (maybe the pearl also), feathers, and rotting imagery?
Image of item(s): n/a
Image Dimensions: like most of the crest samples? Mostly square-ish?
Any special requests/additional details?: could we discuss more via pm?
@StygianForm Heads up I changed my UN to Tipa (previously MissBlindBat)

I'll hopefully be filling out a form later if thats alright!

EDIT:// Hmm. this thread hasnt had any posts in a while LOL sorry about that!
@StygianForm Heads up I changed my UN to Tipa (previously MissBlindBat)

I'll hopefully be filling out a form later if thats alright!

EDIT:// Hmm. this thread hasnt had any posts in a while LOL sorry about that!
They/them |-+-| FR+0
My accent hunt thread

LF Marigold/Moss/Oilslick
Earthdragon!
tumblr_ofmwk0DOBt1u3wsjco2_250.png
@Tipa Thanks for the update! I have been gone from FR for awhile, but I'm poking my head in and taking some commissions. May reopen this shop soon-ish too!
@Tipa Thanks for the update! I have been gone from FR for awhile, but I'm poking my head in and taking some commissions. May reopen this shop soon-ish too!
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
I would love to be on the pinglist if possible!
I would love to be on the pinglist if possible!
alpestrisblooms.gif
@StygianForm could you please keep posting the final art results
I was looking through every page to see the nice art but at 40-ish it just stops which is kinda sad (cause on page 1 wasn't everything that's been posted by you either)
I don't want to use the things but appreciate the nice art (and probably others too))))))
@StygianForm could you please keep posting the final art results
I was looking through every page to see the nice art but at 40-ish it just stops which is kinda sad (cause on page 1 wasn't everything that's been posted by you either)
I don't want to use the things but appreciate the nice art (and probably others too))))))

Fr+9 | Female | Devil

11kT grabs!
Wishlist
36663453.png 66019105.png 54380439.png 42871933.png
@Jeyawue Hello! I can certainly do that in the future, it's not a bad idea! I find myself doing this with art threads too sometimes. I have also posted a bunch of the finished crests to my deviantart, if you want to check that out :) I have a gallery specifically for my various FR comms.

https://www.deviantart.com/cenobitesquid/gallery/57738969/flight-rising

Thanks!
@Jeyawue Hello! I can certainly do that in the future, it's not a bad idea! I find myself doing this with art threads too sometimes. I have also posted a bunch of the finished crests to my deviantart, if you want to check that out :) I have a gallery specifically for my various FR comms.

https://www.deviantart.com/cenobitesquid/gallery/57738969/flight-rising

Thanks!
XiaoFei LostSketchbook BarelyBitter elfin morathorain SarcasticHawke Kayyasha Ramuda Maila Verosa ecopunxter

Hello! I am pinging you fine folks for a soft re-opening of this shop, everyone listed has filled out an order form sometime in the last couple of (years!!! it's been awhile...) so this is a housekeeping/interest check!

If you are perchance still interested in having your order drawn, please let me know and I will give you an advance slot. If you are not interested, or would like to order something different, let me know! I have linked everyone's order to their handle above, just click on your name to be taken to the post with your order form.

Depending on how many responses I get I may not be able to take care of everyone in one round, I have time for around 3 commissions at the moment.

Thank you! :D

EDIT: The @ sign cancelled out my embedded link to the posts, I think, I'm trying this again and removing the @, hopefully everyone was successfully pinged!
XiaoFei LostSketchbook BarelyBitter elfin morathorain SarcasticHawke Kayyasha Ramuda Maila Verosa ecopunxter

Hello! I am pinging you fine folks for a soft re-opening of this shop, everyone listed has filled out an order form sometime in the last couple of (years!!! it's been awhile...) so this is a housekeeping/interest check!

If you are perchance still interested in having your order drawn, please let me know and I will give you an advance slot. If you are not interested, or would like to order something different, let me know! I have linked everyone's order to their handle above, just click on your name to be taken to the post with your order form.

Depending on how many responses I get I may not be able to take care of everyone in one round, I have time for around 3 commissions at the moment.

Thank you! :D

EDIT: The @ sign cancelled out my embedded link to the posts, I think, I'm trying this again and removing the @, hopefully everyone was successfully pinged!
@StygianForm

Hello, and welcome back! :D
I am still interested but I would like to change my form if posisble.
@StygianForm

Hello, and welcome back! :D
I am still interested but I would like to change my form if posisble.
@Verosa No problem! Let me know when you've made the edits :)
@Verosa No problem! Let me know when you've made the edits :)
[b]Crest?:[/b] Y [b]Item name(s):[/b] [b]Image of item(s):[/b] [item=leon mask][skin=11320][item=luminous halo] [b]Image Dimensions:[/b] Square [b]Any special requests/additional details?:[/b] For the mask, I would love for it to be antique-ish, colorwise (like [url=https://i.imgur.com/1Mtb2Yy.png]this[/url]). The for the skin/halo, it's more for the theme. I would love to have some filigigree in there too, if possible (like your examples: [url=https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/adb7f1e2-67b4-4aa7-80f2-ba0bce387ab3/db0iins-6f1d9fb1-e653-4b8a-8500-2abfe100157a.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi9hZGI3ZjFlMi02N2I0LTRhYTctODBmMi1iYTBiY2UzODdhYjMvZGIwaWlucy02ZjFkOWZiMS1lNjUzLTRiOGEtODUwMC0yYWJmZTEwMDE1N2EucG5nIn1dXX0.jO3xEgufhP1-evn-bLkDOK7HXcDp80svOwrNdyKDx9Y]x[/url] [url=https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/adb7f1e2-67b4-4aa7-80f2-ba0bce387ab3/db26q7z-c6410356-c1b0-4163-8854-a5ef60b46b6c.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi9hZGI3ZjFlMi02N2I0LTRhYTctODBmMi1iYTBiY2UzODdhYjMvZGIyNnE3ei1jNjQxMDM1Ni1jMWIwLTQxNjMtODg1NC1hNWVmNjBiNDZiNmMucG5nIn1dXX0.zFokfrw90yiqb1tqLUnsBCYekSvACuYF0Kx42pN55IA]x[/url] [b]Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?[/b] Gems --------------------- Let me know the price, and I'll send it right over :D

Item name(s):
Image of item(s):
Leon Mask Luminous Halo
Image Dimensions:
Square
Any special requests/additional details?:
For the mask, I would love for it to be antique-ish, colorwise (like this). The for the skin/halo, it's more for the theme.

I would love to have some filigigree in there too, if possible (like your examples: x x

Let me know the price, and I'll send it right over :D
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 68