Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 68
@StygianForm

Sounds good, looking forward to hearing from you!
@StygianForm

Sounds good, looking forward to hearing from you!
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@StygianForm Crest?: Yes Item name(s): Sharpened Scythe, Skin: Spirichaser, Sanguine Plumage, Haunted Flame Candles Image of item(s): [center][item=Sharpened Scythe][skin=23787][item=Sanguine Plumage][item=Haunted Flame Candles][/center] Image Dimensions:Square, which ever would fit on a clan profile? If the order is too complicated a 500x500 for a bio would also work =] Any special requests/additional details?: The wings would be the only things from the accent, arrayed open outwards, and up and down, if that makes sense. The Sanguine plumage smoke would create a semi border outside with some golden runic symbols tossed around. Two scythes would cross with the hooks pointing outwards, centered on the wings. A set of the haunted flames would be floating above the crossed section, similar to the one in front of SD males. I can send you a rough sketch to help with the composition if I get chosen Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?: USD Edit: sorry to ping if your slots were full, I was away from a computer and couldn't fill out the form and seen the status on the topic bar was still open -----
@StygianForm
Crest?: Yes
Item name(s): Sharpened Scythe, Skin: Spirichaser, Sanguine Plumage, Haunted Flame Candles
Image of item(s):
Sharpened Scythe Sanguine Plumage Haunted Flame Candles

Image Dimensions:Square, which ever would fit on a clan profile? If the order is too complicated a 500x500 for a bio would also work =]
Any special requests/additional details?: The wings would be the only things from the accent, arrayed open outwards, and up and down, if that makes sense. The Sanguine plumage smoke would create a semi border outside with some golden runic symbols tossed around. Two scythes would cross with the hooks pointing outwards, centered on the wings. A set of the haunted flames would be floating above the crossed section, similar to the one in front of SD males. I can send you a rough sketch to help with the composition if I get chosen
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?: USD

Edit: sorry to ping if your slots were full, I was away from a computer and couldn't fill out the form and seen the status on the topic bar was still open

tumblr_otxs1sLvNi1ucp51yo3_100.png
@StygianForm Crest?: Yes Item name(s): Golden Bantam Fangar, Frigid Fugitive Shackles, Rusted Chain, Copper Gear Image of item(s): [item=Golden Bantam Fangar][item=frigid fugitive shackles][item=rusted chain][item=Copper Gear] Preview of shackles for reference: [img]https://i.imgur.com/gB7gBYV.png[/img] Image Dimensions: Header bar, square or horizontal Any special requests/additional details?: I'd love for the Bantam Fangar, Rusted Chains, and Copper Gear to be recolored to match the icyness of the Fugitive Shackles. The Bantam Fangar maybe matching the actual ice bits in color, and the gear/chains matching the color of the shackles. Also, could the Fangar be fierce looking or breaking the chains in some way? Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?: Treasure or gems depending on the cost of the complexity.
@StygianForm

Item name(s): Golden Bantam Fangar, Frigid Fugitive Shackles, Rusted Chain, Copper Gear
Image of item(s):
Golden Bantam Fangar Frigid Fugitive Shackles Rusted Chain Copper Gear
Preview of shackles for reference:
gB7gBYV.png
Image Dimensions: Header bar, square or horizontal
Any special requests/additional details?: I'd love for the Bantam Fangar, Rusted Chains, and Copper Gear to be recolored to match the icyness of the Fugitive Shackles. The Bantam Fangar maybe matching the actual ice bits in color, and the gear/chains matching the color of the shackles. Also, could the Fangar be fierce looking or breaking the chains in some way?
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?: Treasure or gems depending on the cost of the complexity.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@StygianForm - Oh awesome! I'm on mobile so I cannot link her, but she's on page 4 of my lair at the bottom. She doesn't have apparel just yet either as I'm unsure how to dress her. Her name is Cassus, I'd just need to know what also is the best tier for her. The simple, medium, complex. I don't have a preference and can pay any of the three.
@StygianForm - Oh awesome! I'm on mobile so I cannot link her, but she's on page 4 of my lair at the bottom. She doesn't have apparel just yet either as I'm unsure how to dress her. Her name is Cassus, I'd just need to know what also is the best tier for her. The simple, medium, complex. I don't have a preference and can pay any of the three.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@StygianForm [b]Crest?[/b]: Yes [b]Item name(s)[/b]: Moonstone, Battered Book of Fables, Black Wolf pelt, Glass Knife & Crow [b]Image of item(s)[/b]: [item=moonstone][item=battered Book of Fables][item=black wolf pelt][item=glass knife][item=crow] [b]Image Dimensions[/b]: As large as possible to still fit in my clan profile. [b]Any special requests/additional details?[/b]: Would it be possibly to add a starry night background to it, with a full moon reflecting off the moonstone to make it shine? And possibly have the crow sitting on top of the items somehow, looking forward? [b]Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?[/b]: Gems - I have a feeling it's going to be complex lol
@StygianForm

Item name(s): Moonstone, Battered Book of Fables, Black Wolf pelt, Glass Knife & Crow
Image of item(s):
Moonstone Battered Book of Fables Black Wolf Pelt Glass Knife Crow
Image Dimensions: As large as possible to still fit in my clan profile.
Any special requests/additional details?: Would it be possibly to add a starry night background to it, with a full moon reflecting off the moonstone to make it shine? And possibly have the crow sitting on top of the items somehow, looking forward?
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?: Gems - I have a feeling it's going to be complex lol
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@StygianForm

Hey! I'd be super interested in buying a crest, but it'd be for an oc on toyhou.se if you're okay with that? It wouldn't be FR items or anything. I'm not sure if slots are still open or anything, but if they are and you're interested could I PM you the details? I don't wanna clog up your thread with questions ahhh feel free to disregard this if you're no longer taking orders!
@StygianForm

Hey! I'd be super interested in buying a crest, but it'd be for an oc on toyhou.se if you're okay with that? It wouldn't be FR items or anything. I'm not sure if slots are still open or anything, but if they are and you're interested could I PM you the details? I don't wanna clog up your thread with questions ahhh feel free to disregard this if you're no longer taking orders!
@StygianForm I'd love to buy a crest if you're open! Crest?: Y Item name(s): Pressed Flowers, Amber, Sublime Peacock Image of item(s): [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/23820.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/13390.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/13417.png[/img] Image Dimensions:header bar! Any special requests/additional details?: Just something Light aesthetic and pretty! My lair's supposed to be a garden hidden in the ruins. Payment in USD
@StygianForm I'd love to buy a crest if you're open!

Crest?: Y
Item name(s): Pressed Flowers, Amber, Sublime Peacock
Image of item(s): 23820.png 13390.png 13417.png
Image Dimensions:header bar!
Any special requests/additional details?: Just something Light aesthetic and pretty! My lair's supposed to be a garden hidden in the ruins.
Payment in USD
@padfoot6 Hi! It depends on the OC I think, and whether I can figure out something that can work for them and look good. I can also take non-FR image references, like an "aesthetic" post with different photos of plants or items or whatnot... hope that helps. I'm operating on an artist-pick waitlist right now, so feel free to post an order form :)
@padfoot6 Hi! It depends on the OC I think, and whether I can figure out something that can work for them and look good. I can also take non-FR image references, like an "aesthetic" post with different photos of plants or items or whatnot... hope that helps. I'm operating on an artist-pick waitlist right now, so feel free to post an order form :)
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@TarmonSuravye @Maltshakes @SarcasticHawke @Kayyasha

Thanks so much for putting in your orders! I’ve written down the details and put a link to your order on my waitlist. When I’m ready to work on your order, I will send you a rough preview sketch and a price quote, and you can give me any thoughts or changes you have.

If I haven’t gotten to your order by the time I’m ready to take a break from doing these for awhile, I will message you to let you know, so you can have a realistic time frame for when it might be done.
@TarmonSuravye @Maltshakes @SarcasticHawke @Kayyasha

Thanks so much for putting in your orders! I’ve written down the details and put a link to your order on my waitlist. When I’m ready to work on your order, I will send you a rough preview sketch and a price quote, and you can give me any thoughts or changes you have.

If I haven’t gotten to your order by the time I’m ready to take a break from doing these for awhile, I will message you to let you know, so you can have a realistic time frame for when it might be done.
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm

I'd like two if that's okay!

Crest?: Y (for my OC here)
Item name(s): I'm not sure, but some ideas I have are: a crow, rainbow feather, (maybe a crow holding the feather?), message in a bottle, anchor, fishing net, white roses and purple violets (or just the petals), black eyepatch, bottle of liquor, pirate flag, a knife/sword/cutlass, maybe this hat, crab, or some seashells?? Definitely not all of these things, just as many as you feel would go well together. I'll leave the composition up to you if that's alright?
Image of item(s): n/a
Image Dimensions: square
Any special requests/additional details?: You can choose any combination of items above! The only item I'd really like to be included is the rainbow feather.
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? In gems if that's okay! It's up to you how much you'd charge for both of these, I know they're on the more complicated side.

Crest?: Y (for my girlfriend's OC here)
Item name(s): pirate's cutlass, large paintbrush, artist's paint palette, peonies (any varieties of them), sunflowers, binary code, these glasses (with the arm thingies on the side added, like the part that connects to the ear if that makes sense)
Image Dimensions: square (but doesn't have to be small enough to fit in a bio)
Any special requests/additional details?: a few ><
> paintbrush and cutlass arranged in an X as the centerpiece
> palette can be anywhere, but should have the colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, brown and white on it (order/positions on the palette don't matter)
> if possible, having miscellaneous binary as a background behind everything else (but in a somewhat light color so it isn't focused on more than the foreground items) would be great
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? same as above

I had taken off the links to the OC pages because I was worried it'd be too confusing. My girlfriend's oc is the rainbow/hacker guy and mine is the pirate! She wanted pirate-y things in hers and I wanted rainbow in mine so I don't know if each crest would be like, specifically the one character? I hope it helps and it's not too confusing! Sorry for all the trouble ahhh
@StygianForm

I'd like two if that's okay!

Crest?: Y (for my OC here)
Item name(s): I'm not sure, but some ideas I have are: a crow, rainbow feather, (maybe a crow holding the feather?), message in a bottle, anchor, fishing net, white roses and purple violets (or just the petals), black eyepatch, bottle of liquor, pirate flag, a knife/sword/cutlass, maybe this hat, crab, or some seashells?? Definitely not all of these things, just as many as you feel would go well together. I'll leave the composition up to you if that's alright?
Image Dimensions: square
Any special requests/additional details?: You can choose any combination of items above! The only item I'd really like to be included is the rainbow feather.
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? In gems if that's okay! It's up to you how much you'd charge for both of these, I know they're on the more complicated side.

Crest?: Y (for my girlfriend's OC here)
Item name(s): pirate's cutlass, large paintbrush, artist's paint palette, peonies (any varieties of them), sunflowers, binary code, these glasses (with the arm thingies on the side added, like the part that connects to the ear if that makes sense)
Image Dimensions: square (but doesn't have to be small enough to fit in a bio)
Any special requests/additional details?: a few ><
> paintbrush and cutlass arranged in an X as the centerpiece
> palette can be anywhere, but should have the colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, brown and white on it (order/positions on the palette don't matter)
> if possible, having miscellaneous binary as a background behind everything else (but in a somewhat light color so it isn't focused on more than the foreground items) would be great
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? same as above

I had taken off the links to the OC pages because I was worried it'd be too confusing. My girlfriend's oc is the rainbow/hacker guy and mine is the pirate! She wanted pirate-y things in hers and I wanted rainbow in mine so I don't know if each crest would be like, specifically the one character? I hope it helps and it's not too confusing! Sorry for all the trouble ahhh
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 68