Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 68
@StygianForm

Hello! What would a "simple" design idea be? I'm sort of shooting for that goal, otherwise I'll come back when you're open again. Currently trying to save for another thing, but doesn't hurt to treat myself for an art piece from you ahah :')
@StygianForm

Hello! What would a "simple" design idea be? I'm sort of shooting for that goal, otherwise I'll come back when you're open again. Currently trying to save for another thing, but doesn't hurt to treat myself for an art piece from you ahah :')
@StygianForm [b]Crest?: [/b]Y [b]Item name(s):[/b] Giant Lilypad, Vista: Lantern Forest, Smolderpetal [b]Image of item(s):[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/20110.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/fvista/23.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/21384.png[/img] [b]Image Dimensions:[/b] rectangular, preferably 700px width & free range on the height [b]Any special requests/additional details?:[/b] can you turn the smolderpetal white & yellow instead of its current colors? my clan is called "the clan of the golden lotusi" so some water motifs and/or the lilypad would be great [b]Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?:[/b] gems
@StygianForm
Crest?: Y
Item name(s): Giant Lilypad, Vista: Lantern Forest, Smolderpetal
Image of item(s): 20110.png 23.png 21384.png
Image Dimensions: rectangular, preferably 700px width & free range on the height
Any special requests/additional details?: can you turn the smolderpetal white & yellow instead of its current colors? my clan is called "the clan of the golden lotusi" so some water motifs and/or the lilypad would be great
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?: gems
@Onikuma That should be no problem! I can incorporate the dragon’s colors/ apparel and even things about their personality or profession or favorite things in the crest. Which dragon did you have in mind?

@Niklia No problem, color changes are easy. If you could edit your original order post with the links to the dragons you’d like it to match, that would be great :)

@Imani Simple would probably be between 1-3 not very complicated items (i.e. less detailed or difficult for me to draw— I know that’s not an exact science lol) you can always post your idea and I can simplify it down, or pick a couple of items out of several if you’d like :)
@Onikuma That should be no problem! I can incorporate the dragon’s colors/ apparel and even things about their personality or profession or favorite things in the crest. Which dragon did you have in mind?

@Niklia No problem, color changes are easy. If you could edit your original order post with the links to the dragons you’d like it to match, that would be great :)

@Imani Simple would probably be between 1-3 not very complicated items (i.e. less detailed or difficult for me to draw— I know that’s not an exact science lol) you can always post your idea and I can simplify it down, or pick a couple of items out of several if you’d like :)
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm

Alrighty, thank you! I'll post in a few minutes after I find an item or two!
@StygianForm

Alrighty, thank you! I'll post in a few minutes after I find an item or two!
@StygianForm Crest?: Y Item name(s): potash peach, honeycrisp apple, aged carcass, fungus-covered branch Image of item(s): [item=potash peach][item=honeycrisp apple][item=aged carcass][item=fungus-covered branch] Image Dimensions: artist choice (ex: vertical, horizontal, square, header bar, or specific pixel size: "200x300") Any special requests/additional details?: my clan is named Outbreak Orchard ^^ Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? gems
@StygianForm

Item name(s): potash peach, honeycrisp apple, aged carcass, fungus-covered branch
Image of item(s): Potash Peach Honeycrisp Apple Aged Carcass Fungus-Covered Branch
Image Dimensions: artist choice
(ex: vertical, horizontal, square, header bar, or specific pixel size: "200x300")
Any special requests/additional details?: my clan is named Outbreak Orchard ^^
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? gems
MiYFQWd.gif
@StygianForm [s]- let me know if there's anything I should change (if you choose to draw mine) [b]Crest?: [/b]Y [b]Item name(s):[/b] Copper Gear, Orthoclase, Accent: ingemesco [b]Image of item(s):[/b] [item=Copper Gear][item=Orthoclase][img]https://i.imgur.com/FflkCWq.png[/img] [s][b]Image Dimensions:[/b] Square or Horizontal [b]Any special requests/additional details?:[/b] Prefer the Orthoclase to be like...growing on the gear, but do anything you want with it (after all it's artist's choice c;) I want the halo effect thing (like the image shown of the accent) to be sort of on the outer. Shape doesn't have to be exactly like the accent, ingemesco, it was just more of an example. [b]Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?[/b] G/T mixed (if possible)[/s][/s] Actually, I'll come back next time you open! I'll be able to purchase the other options then (instead of the smaller detail). Sorry for the trouble!
@StygianForm - let me know if there's anything I should change (if you choose to draw mine)

Item name(s): Copper Gear, Orthoclase, Accent: ingemesco
Image of item(s):
Copper Gear Orthoclase FflkCWq.png
Image Dimensions: Square or Horizontal
Any special requests/additional details?: Prefer the Orthoclase to be like...growing on the gear, but do anything you want with it (after all it's artist's choice c;)

I want the halo effect thing (like the image shown of the accent) to be sort of on the outer. Shape doesn't have to be exactly like the accent, ingemesco, it was just more of an example.

Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? G/T mixed (if possible)

Actually, I'll come back next time you open! I'll be able to purchase the other options then (instead of the smaller detail). Sorry for the trouble!
@StygianForm Crest?: Y Item name(s):no specific flight rising items Image of item(s):[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11409311] [url]https://i.imgur.com/XKcmTb6.jpg[/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114094/11409311_350.png[/img] [/url] Image Dimensions:your choice Any special requests/additional details?:basically i'd like a crest for my necromancy guild that's based off of this guy's aesthetic. Their whole concept is "the beauty of life in death" sort of thing. I was kind of thinking a ribcage design with a glowing candle inside it with wisteria flowers pouring out and luna moths around it Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?Gems
@StygianForm

Item name(s):no specific flight rising items
Image of item(s): https://i.imgur.com/XKcmTb6.jpg
11409311_350.png

Image Dimensions:your choice
Any special requests/additional details?:basically i'd like a crest for my necromancy guild that's based off of this guy's aesthetic. Their whole concept is "the beauty of life in death" sort of thing. I was kind of thinking a ribcage design with a glowing candle inside it with wisteria flowers pouring out and luna moths around it
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?Gems
F3d7DSl.png
@StygianForm this is really specific order, so if you're interested but would like to have more items to choose from let me know and I wil add!

Item name(s): Skin: Yule Mute and a pearlcatcher
Image of item(s): here
Image Dimensions: square or horizontal, would like to keep it in the dragon's bio so aything up to 600px width will do!
Any special requests/additional details?: I was thinking about having all three pairs being spread on the sides with a pearl dripping of mucus in the middle. And/or pearl being semi-transparent filled with smoke forimng a shape (e.g. a skull, an eye, anything dark themed).

The backstory if that helps: She's cursed and everytime she kills somebody she grows a pair of arms and produces a small sphere. Somebody found her, make her wear fancy jewlery and is exploiting her as a local attraction.

Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? G/T mixed
@StygianForm this is really specific order, so if you're interested but would like to have more items to choose from let me know and I wil add!

Item name(s): Skin: Yule Mute and a pearlcatcher
Image of item(s): here
Image Dimensions: square or horizontal, would like to keep it in the dragon's bio so aything up to 600px width will do!
Any special requests/additional details?: I was thinking about having all three pairs being spread on the sides with a pearl dripping of mucus in the middle. And/or pearl being semi-transparent filled with smoke forimng a shape (e.g. a skull, an eye, anything dark themed).

The backstory if that helps: She's cursed and everytime she kills somebody she grows a pair of arms and produces a small sphere. Somebody found her, make her wear fancy jewlery and is exploiting her as a local attraction.

Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? G/T mixed
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@StygianForm WELL WELL WELL didn't expect to see you again so soon!! I'm super duper interested in a Clan crest from you, your designs are out of this world! I loved the one you had on your page but had no idea you had commissions for them I'm so excited rn Also I know my request might be a little complicated? You can of course decline or discuss it more in a PM if you're wary about it Crest?: Y Item name(s): Moonglow Thorns, Sticky Webbing, Potted Deepmine Fungi Image of item(s): [item=moonglow thorns] [item=sticky webbing] [item=potted deepmine fungi] Image Dimensions: Horizontal (small enough to fit the bio page? Or at least with a version small enough for it. I think the pixel size is about 400 long if I'm not mistaken) Any special requests/additional details?: The items listed aren't really solid requests as much as they are kind of for representing the theme if that makes sense? I've always kinda pictured the Clan crest being centered around a silhouette of the castle my dragons live in. That's the only real parameter I have in mind, just a creepy castle in the woods! I just kinda drew up a cartoony example of the castle's silhouette and I also have a more official map of the actual castle that has better proportions to it, of course you can add as much or as little detail as you please! I'll leave pretty much everything on this up to your discretion [img]https://i.gyazo.com/218721e76d32552b017c5241b9411610.png[/img] And of course a link to the [url=https://verfolgtcastle.carrd.co/]detailed map[/url] Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?: Ofc I'm giving you USD this is so much
@StygianForm
WELL WELL WELL didn't expect to see you again so soon!! I'm super duper interested in a Clan crest from you, your designs are out of this world! I loved the one you had on your page but had no idea you had commissions for them I'm so excited rn
Also I know my request might be a little complicated? You can of course decline or discuss it more in a PM if you're wary about it

Item name(s): Moonglow Thorns, Sticky Webbing, Potted Deepmine Fungi
Image of item(s): Moonglow Thorns Sticky Webbing Potted Deepmine Fungi
Image Dimensions: Horizontal (small enough to fit the bio page? Or at least with a version small enough for it. I think the pixel size is about 400 long if I'm not mistaken)
Any special requests/additional details?: The items listed aren't really solid requests as much as they are kind of for representing the theme if that makes sense? I've always kinda pictured the Clan crest being centered around a silhouette of the castle my dragons live in. That's the only real parameter I have in mind, just a creepy castle in the woods! I just kinda drew up a cartoony example of the castle's silhouette and I also have a more official map of the actual castle that has better proportions to it, of course you can add as much or as little detail as you please! I'll leave pretty much everything on this up to your discretion
218721e76d32552b017c5241b9411610.png
And of course a link to the detailed map
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?: Ofc I'm giving you USD this is so much
15587.png 16449.png 16453.png 28.png GtKO0cb.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
OcktuHh.png
@Meloetta @Nilheim @Amut @Ririterasu @NorthKorvus @chocoapple @Masumi @Maila @Trachynhawb @widmo @coolyiffer

Thanks so much for your orders! They all look super cool, I look forward to working with your ideas :) My plan is to do the initial rough sketch to show you, so I get a feel for how much work the design will take, then finalize the price and discuss any changes you’d like made to my initial idea.

I should be able to work on a couple at a time, so you will hear from me when I get the sketch done for you. I will ping again if I’m taking a break from the shop before I get through the whole list. I’ve added your orders to the waitlist, and as I do the preliminary sketches I’ll take you off of the waitlist and move you to the slots.
@Meloetta @Nilheim @Amut @Ririterasu @NorthKorvus @chocoapple @Masumi @Maila @Trachynhawb @widmo @coolyiffer

Thanks so much for your orders! They all look super cool, I look forward to working with your ideas :) My plan is to do the initial rough sketch to show you, so I get a feel for how much work the design will take, then finalize the price and discuss any changes you’d like made to my initial idea.

I should be able to work on a couple at a time, so you will hear from me when I get the sketch done for you. I will ping again if I’m taking a break from the shop before I get through the whole list. I’ve added your orders to the waitlist, and as I do the preliminary sketches I’ll take you off of the waitlist and move you to the slots.
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 68