Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
@Kirmon64 Will do!
@Kirmon64 Will do!
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@TeenyTK @LemonQuartz @LavenderHoney Just a quick note to request that you ping me again when you get your order details in! Thank you :)
@TeenyTK @LemonQuartz @LavenderHoney Just a quick note to request that you ping me again when you get your order details in! Thank you :)
@StygianForm A'ight, here goes! And I promise, I will actually stop totally hounding you about these one day. Just... not today, apparently :'DD Also sorry 'bout the edits, lmao, I'm amazingly bad at basic tasks such as copy and pasting words?? And spelling apparently, it's a lil embarrassing. [b]Crest or Individual Item(s)?:[/b] Crest! Again lmao [b](For Crest) Simple, Medium, or Complex design?:[/b] Medium for this one [b]Image of item(s):[/b] [item=Ice Crystal] [item=Ghost Flame Candles] <- but like a bit paler, more icy coloring?? This one's so aggressively blue lol, especially the wispy thingies. [item=Bluelipped Thresh] [item=Enchanter's Hat] [item=Ferberus Skull] [b]Image Dimensions:[/b] No preference, really. Something along the lines of the last two would be nice! (ex: vertical, horizontal, square, header bar, or specific pixel size: "200x300") [b]Any special requests/additional details/non-FR imagery to include?:[/b] Okay, so this one is for another one of my clan's factions- them mages need some loving, too. Would love for this one to match up with the other two in terms of palette/general vibe, if possible. They're real hot on that Icefield love. Should it work out, I would absolutely love some sort of banner on this one, too! But it's not necessary, so don't fret if it doesn't work, lmao. They do have a motto as well, because I love making all these factions super extra, of course. But they'd probably just stick to 'underneath' if they had to sew it onto banners, they're surprisingly lazy when it comes to decor lol. [b]Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?[/b] USD
@StygianForm A'ight, here goes! And I promise, I will actually stop totally hounding you about these one day. Just... not today, apparently :'DD

Also sorry 'bout the edits, lmao, I'm amazingly bad at basic tasks such as copy and pasting words?? And spelling apparently, it's a lil embarrassing.

Crest or Individual Item(s)?: Crest! Again lmao
(For Crest) Simple, Medium, or Complex design?: Medium for this one
Image of item(s): Ice Crystal Ghost Flame Candles <- but like a bit paler, more icy coloring?? This one's so aggressively blue lol, especially the wispy thingies.
Bluelipped Thresh Enchanter's Hat Ferberus Skull
Image Dimensions: No preference, really. Something along the lines of the last two would be nice!
(ex: vertical, horizontal, square, header bar, or specific pixel size: "200x300")
Any special requests/additional details/non-FR imagery to include?: Okay, so this one is for another one of my clan's factions- them mages need some loving, too. Would love for this one to match up with the other two in terms of palette/general vibe, if possible. They're real hot on that Icefield love.

Should it work out, I would absolutely love some sort of banner on this one, too! But it's not necessary, so don't fret if it doesn't work, lmao. They do have a motto as well, because I love making all these factions super extra, of course. But they'd probably just stick to 'underneath' if they had to sew it onto banners, they're surprisingly lazy when it comes to decor lol.
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? USD
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@StygianForm [b]Crest or Individual Item(s)?:[/b] Crest ([i]for future hatchery[/i]) [b]Simple, Medium, or Complex design?:[/b] Complex [b]Image of item(s):[/b] [item=Honeybee] [item=White Lace Honeybee] [item=Pollen] [item=Gladegift Halo] [color=transparent]________________[/color][item=Honeycomb Fragment] [item=Glowing Tendril] [item=Dried Lilium Petals] [item=Daffodil] [b]Image Dimensions:[/b] I really like the shape, fit and layout of [url=https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/adb7f1e2-67b4-4aa7-80f2-ba0bce387ab3/db0mb7s-33fb3757-c206-4ad7-b4a1-6e3e2757cb7a.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi9hZGI3ZjFlMi02N2I0LTRhYTctODBmMi1iYTBiY2UzODdhYjMvZGIwbWI3cy0zM2ZiMzc1Ny1jMjA2LTRhZDctYjRhMS02ZTNlMjc1N2NiN2EucG5nIn1dXX0.7T9YEt0xwnxdiy0ySy2nq0XYS0xLgQ7oIqa97Oyk0Vc]this[/url] one and would like for it to fill a forum post width wise. Maybe something around 520 wide x 375 pixels high? I would like to display it on my PC monitor if you could make it larger and we can scale down for the forum size? [b]Any special requests/additional details/non-FR imagery to include?:[/b] For the bees, I'd like for it to resemble the size of the moth [url=https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/adb7f1e2-67b4-4aa7-80f2-ba0bce387ab3/db3of5z-65909bb7-4d03-4205-8384-9811dc8c4d89.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi9hZGI3ZjFlMi02N2I0LTRhYTctODBmMi1iYTBiY2UzODdhYjMvZGIzb2Y1ei02NTkwOWJiNy00ZDAzLTQyMDUtODM4NC05ODExZGM4YzRkODkucG5nIn1dXX0.a2cDD2oze4DWwpzmnKM7Wa2bEhDr5O7UPdBJsddy-qY]here[/url]. I'd like for the Halo to be the center point in the background and your fancy stylings around the sides with the flowers, tendrils, etc. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions :> [b]Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?[/b] USD
@StygianForm

Crest or Individual Item(s)?: Crest (for future hatchery)

Simple, Medium, or Complex design?: Complex

Image of item(s): Honeybee White Lace Honeybee Pollen Gladegift Halo
________________ Honeycomb Fragment Glowing Tendril Dried Lilium Petals Daffodil

Image Dimensions: I really like the shape, fit and layout of this one and would like for it to fill a forum post width wise. Maybe something around 520 wide x 375 pixels high? I would like to display it on my PC monitor if you could make it larger and we can scale down for the forum size?

Any special requests/additional details/non-FR imagery to include?: For the bees, I'd like for it to resemble the size of the moth here. I'd like for the Halo to be the center point in the background and your fancy stylings around the sides with the flowers, tendrils, etc. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions :>

Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? USD
__Hatchery
rkiaPl1.gif
mlr1H8z.png mbKwr2f.png dsiNAWk.png
Hi and of course!
I'd be wanting to pay with USD and I'll whip up a more full description after work today!
@StygianForm
But it's basically a shiny pendant in the shape of an 8 pointed star with some detailing :)
Hi and of course!
I'd be wanting to pay with USD and I'll whip up a more full description after work today!
@StygianForm
But it's basically a shiny pendant in the shape of an 8 pointed star with some detailing :)
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@StygianForm could I be added to your pinglist? thank you, your art is so amazing!
@StygianForm could I be added to your pinglist? thank you, your art is so amazing!
37rb42a.png
horse
» he / him
» +17 fr time
@StygianForm OK HI! Crest or Individual Item(s)?: Individual item! Image of item(s): So, it's an 8-pointed star necklace made of obsidian with a Bone inlay (example of the inlay style) [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81DmRUXEnTL._AC_SL1500_.jpg[/img] The inlay is a stylized raven (image for insp, pls feel free to do wahtever you want with it!) [img]https://image.shutterstock.com/image-vector/beautiful-black-tattoo-illustration-stylized-260nw-1490719157.jpg[/img] And the rest of the other points are angled/dimensional with abstract inlay. Please feel free to use the below image as reference! I'm no artist though haha [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/652874681157943306/824652283685503036/20210325_103222.jpg[/img] Image Dimensions: anything works for me :) Any special requests/additional details/non-FR imagery to include?: Nothing that isn't above! I know this is a big request so pls lmk how much USD you think is fair, I'm happy to pay extra <3
@StygianForm

OK HI!

Crest or Individual Item(s)?: Individual item!

Image of item(s):
So, it's an 8-pointed star necklace made of obsidian with a Bone inlay (example of the inlay style)
81DmRUXEnTL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
The inlay is a stylized raven (image for insp, pls feel free to do wahtever you want with it!)
beautiful-black-tattoo-illustration-stylized-260nw-1490719157.jpg
And the rest of the other points are angled/dimensional with abstract inlay. Please feel free to use the below image as reference! I'm no artist though haha
20210325_103222.jpg
Image Dimensions: anything works for me :)
Any special requests/additional details/non-FR imagery to include?: Nothing that isn't above! I know this is a big request so pls lmk how much USD you think is fair, I'm happy to pay extra <3
@LemonQuartz Thanks for submitting your order! I just started working up the sketches for this round, yours is next up. The sketch you made is very helpful, it gives me a great idea of what you're looking for. Let me start on the sketch to see what I'm in for before I quote you specifically, it is probably in the medium-->complicated range for my posted prices :)
@LemonQuartz Thanks for submitting your order! I just started working up the sketches for this round, yours is next up. The sketch you made is very helpful, it gives me a great idea of what you're looking for. Let me start on the sketch to see what I'm in for before I quote you specifically, it is probably in the medium-->complicated range for my posted prices :)
Thank you so much! And that's totally good by me <3
I appreciate you taking on my very random order haha!
Thank you so much! And that's totally good by me <3
I appreciate you taking on my very random order haha!
@StygianForm
Would you add me to your pinglist? Thanks! :D
@StygianForm
Would you add me to your pinglist? Thanks! :D
6IcEXCU.png pw_trans_s.png xx Jory | she/they | FR+0

»
»
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68