Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 67 68
@StygianForm

May I get on your ping list ouo?
@StygianForm

May I get on your ping list ouo?
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@StygianForm

I edited it! I hope it's okay, I tried to be clear. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns or anything!
@StygianForm

I edited it! I hope it's okay, I tried to be clear. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns or anything!
@StygianForm

I'm still interested
@StygianForm

I'm still interested
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Could I please get on your pinglist? Thanks!
Could I please get on your pinglist? Thanks!
Actually, can I just go ahead and drop this here for the waitlist? Sorry for including so much danged detail, I'd really just like for you to go with whatever you think will look best so ignore it as much as you'd like! Eventually I'd like like to also order a smaller piece to use as a divider and a much larger clan crest to use as a hatchery header, but for starters this one will go in my sig and the bios of the dragons I sell. Order Form: Crest?: Y, I think? Item name(s): Haunted Flame Candles Image of item(s):[item=haunted flame candles] Image Dimensions: signature/header bar :) Any special requests/additional details?: Can you please have the candle's swirly bits turn into a night sky/space pattern the farther they get from the candle? Or just incorporate any kind of night sky/space pattern anywhere? I would also like the text "The Arcanist's Northernmost Observatory" somewhere in it, maybe on a ribbon, but not especially large. I'd also love for you to feel free to add anything that feels snowy/cold/magic, eg: manaweed, satin mouse, leucistic crow, arctic lemming, fogflower [item=manaweed][item=satin mouse][item=leucistic crow][item=arctic lemming][item=fogflower] The lore and general aesthetic is in these guys' bios: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43761884] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437619/43761884_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48702711] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487028/48702711_350.png[/img] [/url] If at all possible, I'd like it to look good with my avatar/vista but not be dominated by that Arcane electric pink/purple you see everywhere. I think the first page of my lair is a pretty good representation of the colors I go for, and Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? USD please!
Actually, can I just go ahead and drop this here for the waitlist?
Sorry for including so much danged detail, I'd really just like for you to go with whatever you think will look best so ignore it as much as you'd like!
Eventually I'd like like to also order a smaller piece to use as a divider and a much larger clan crest to use as a hatchery header, but for starters this one will go in my sig and the bios of the dragons I sell.

Order Form:
Crest?: Y, I think?

Item name(s): Haunted Flame Candles
Image of item(s): Haunted Flame Candles
Image Dimensions: signature/header bar :)
Any special requests/additional details?: Can you please have the candle's swirly bits turn into a night sky/space pattern the farther they get from the candle? Or just incorporate any kind of night sky/space pattern anywhere?
I would also like the text "The Arcanist's Northernmost Observatory" somewhere in it, maybe on a ribbon, but not especially large.

I'd also love for you to feel free to add anything that feels snowy/cold/magic, eg: manaweed, satin mouse, leucistic crow, arctic lemming, fogflower
Manaweed Satin Mouse Leucistic Crow Arctic Lemming Fogflower

The lore and general aesthetic is in these guys' bios:

43761884_350.png

48702711_350.png

If at all possible, I'd like it to look good with my avatar/vista but not be dominated by that Arcane electric pink/purple you see everywhere. I think the first page of my lair is a pretty good representation of the colors I go for, and

Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? USD please!
@BarelyBitter Thanks so much for submitting your form! Detail is good, it's nice to have some options for what to include :)

I will ping you again with a quote when I move you onto the waitlist, I usually like to do a preliminary sketch to get an idea of what the complexity is so I know what price bracket it will be (though it's open to negotiation).
@BarelyBitter Thanks so much for submitting your form! Detail is good, it's nice to have some options for what to include :)

I will ping you again with a quote when I move you onto the waitlist, I usually like to do a preliminary sketch to get an idea of what the complexity is so I know what price bracket it will be (though it's open to negotiation).
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@padfoot6 Hello! I did have a question-- these crests were for some OCs on toyhou.se right? Could I have links to the OCs? I think that would help with the designs!
@padfoot6 Hello! I did have a question-- these crests were for some OCs on toyhou.se right? Could I have links to the OCs? I think that would help with the designs!
@epher Will do, thank you!
@epher Will do, thank you!
Still interested
Still interested
@Elisse so I can edit with a form later.
@Elisse so I can edit with a form later.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 67 68