Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 68
@Verosa Thanks so much! I will price this at 800g, please send it by CR if that sounds good to you! I'll get started on the sketch now!
@Verosa Thanks so much! I will price this at 800g, please send it by CR if that sounds good to you! I'll get started on the sketch now!
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm
Are you open for orders or just pinglist?
@StygianForm
Are you open for orders or just pinglist?
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
@Solanceae Just pinglist for now! I'm trying to catch up on old orders from before I left FR for awhile :)
@Solanceae Just pinglist for now! I'm trying to catch up on old orders from before I left FR for awhile :)
@Stygian From
No worries. Please add me to the list!
@Stygian From
No worries. Please add me to the list!
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
@Solanceae Will do :)
@Solanceae Will do :)
Hello. May I please be added to the pinglist?
Hello. May I please be added to the pinglist?
[quote name="StygianForm" date="2021-02-18 16:22:37" ] XiaoFei LostSketchbook BarelyBitter elfin morathorain SarcasticHawke Kayyasha Ramuda Maila Verosa ecopunxter Hello! I am pinging you fine folks for a soft re-opening of this shop, everyone listed has filled out an order form sometime in the last couple of (years!!! it's been awhile...) so this is a housekeeping/interest check! If you are perchance still interested in having your order drawn, please let me know and I will give you an advance slot. If you are not interested, or would like to order something different, let me know! I have linked everyone's order to their handle above, just click on your name to be taken to the post with your order form. Depending on how many responses I get I may not be able to take care of everyone in one round, I have time for around 3 commissions at the moment. Thank you! :D EDIT: The @ sign cancelled out my embedded link to the posts, I think, I'm trying this again and removing the @, hopefully everyone was successfully pinged! [/quote] Hi I am still super interested! Yay ty ty :D
StygianForm wrote on 2021-02-18 16:22:37:
XiaoFei LostSketchbook BarelyBitter elfin morathorain SarcasticHawke Kayyasha Ramuda Maila Verosa ecopunxter

Hello! I am pinging you fine folks for a soft re-opening of this shop, everyone listed has filled out an order form sometime in the last couple of (years!!! it's been awhile...) so this is a housekeeping/interest check!

If you are perchance still interested in having your order drawn, please let me know and I will give you an advance slot. If you are not interested, or would like to order something different, let me know! I have linked everyone's order to their handle above, just click on your name to be taken to the post with your order form.

Depending on how many responses I get I may not be able to take care of everyone in one round, I have time for around 3 commissions at the moment.

Thank you! :D

EDIT: The @ sign cancelled out my embedded link to the posts, I think, I'm trying this again and removing the @, hopefully everyone was successfully pinged!
Hi I am still super interested! Yay ty ty :D
@StygianForm Hello! I'm definitely still interested in my order if you have any slots remaining =^) No edits needed that I can see.
@StygianForm Hello! I'm definitely still interested in my order if you have any slots remaining =^) No edits needed that I can see.
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke @BarelyBitter Thanks for letting me know! I will put you down for slots :)

@Rensc Hello! Will do.
@SarcasticHawke @BarelyBitter Thanks for letting me know! I will put you down for slots :)

@Rensc Hello! Will do.
@StygianForm Thank you so much =^D Let me know how much I owe you and I'll send it asap <3
@StygianForm Thank you so much =^D Let me know how much I owe you and I'll send it asap <3
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 68