Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 635 636 637 638 639 ... 662 663
@Disillusionist

Could I claim an other slot?
@Disillusionist

Could I claim an other slot?
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Disullusionist

Sounds great! Looking forward to what you will write for him! I’ve been going back and forth for a long time because technically Toby has ‘offspring’, but ultimately they’re created instead of being born and Mozart is his true romantic partner ; 3;

1. Aside from spending time at the Night Circus, how did Toby spend his childhood? Any lessons, places he visited, other acquaintances?

Jareth would often tell and read his stories as a child and this is how he grew to have such a large imagination and curiosity about the world. He’s always questioning what happens in stories, especially when there are characters that are deemed ‘good’ or ‘evil’. The rest of his childhood is always sneaking around the Cathedral and getting in trouble.

He also befriends the mortal twins Mason and Mabel and they have a kind of Peter Pan adventure dynamic for a while.

2. About how old were Toby and Mozart when they first met?
Do you have any thoughts on this first meeting? Locations, circumstances, initial reactions, etc.

When Mozart is first born, he is raised by a single father (the faerie Cuckoo) who was a high ranking member of the Court. His father’s relationship with a goblin was unknown to most of the faeries and Mozart was taught to hide his goblin side under a glamour to fit in. So incorporating some of this into a certain amount of tension between them when they first meet could work! I imagine them meeting somewhere roaming about the Cathedral of Eyes - either while exploring the halls, perhaps both are attracted to a theatrical performance and meet there? Whatever works with the rest of the story is fine by me!

3. Do he and Mozzie have common interests, or is it more an "opposites complement" sort of deal?
How do they normally spend their time together?

Yes, both of them are very similar in terms of personality - adventurous, inquisitive, and always questioning biases around them. They mostly just enjoy having discussions about morals and exploring together.

4. Is their relationship purely platonic or romantic?

Initially platonic, but becomes romantic. But in a more natural way? Like there’s no honeymoon phase/giddiness or awkwardness between them. They are just very close friends who eventually find themselves as more than that.

5. Could I have a brief personality description of Mozart?

I think I answered some of this one above but let me know if you need more!

6. Any special abilities Toby and Mozart have? Specific traits you'd like me to showcase?

Both of them have innate magic in terms of casting glamours and ability to conceal themselves and travel between the veil that separates the cathedral from the goblin and fae realms. No specific traits I can think of though!

7. Does Jareth know about Mozart being corrupted with demon magic? Is this something Toby should also learn about during the course of the story?

I’m probably going to remove that lore point from Mozart in the future and keep him as a half goblin-half fae child who grew up hiding his goblin side and never really knowing his mother instead of having any demonic influence. You can ignore the majority of what’s in his bio right now ^^
@Disullusionist

Sounds great! Looking forward to what you will write for him! I’ve been going back and forth for a long time because technically Toby has ‘offspring’, but ultimately they’re created instead of being born and Mozart is his true romantic partner ; 3;

1. Aside from spending time at the Night Circus, how did Toby spend his childhood? Any lessons, places he visited, other acquaintances?

Jareth would often tell and read his stories as a child and this is how he grew to have such a large imagination and curiosity about the world. He’s always questioning what happens in stories, especially when there are characters that are deemed ‘good’ or ‘evil’. The rest of his childhood is always sneaking around the Cathedral and getting in trouble.

He also befriends the mortal twins Mason and Mabel and they have a kind of Peter Pan adventure dynamic for a while.

2. About how old were Toby and Mozart when they first met?
Do you have any thoughts on this first meeting? Locations, circumstances, initial reactions, etc.

When Mozart is first born, he is raised by a single father (the faerie Cuckoo) who was a high ranking member of the Court. His father’s relationship with a goblin was unknown to most of the faeries and Mozart was taught to hide his goblin side under a glamour to fit in. So incorporating some of this into a certain amount of tension between them when they first meet could work! I imagine them meeting somewhere roaming about the Cathedral of Eyes - either while exploring the halls, perhaps both are attracted to a theatrical performance and meet there? Whatever works with the rest of the story is fine by me!

3. Do he and Mozzie have common interests, or is it more an "opposites complement" sort of deal?
How do they normally spend their time together?

Yes, both of them are very similar in terms of personality - adventurous, inquisitive, and always questioning biases around them. They mostly just enjoy having discussions about morals and exploring together.

4. Is their relationship purely platonic or romantic?

Initially platonic, but becomes romantic. But in a more natural way? Like there’s no honeymoon phase/giddiness or awkwardness between them. They are just very close friends who eventually find themselves as more than that.

5. Could I have a brief personality description of Mozart?

I think I answered some of this one above but let me know if you need more!

6. Any special abilities Toby and Mozart have? Specific traits you'd like me to showcase?

Both of them have innate magic in terms of casting glamours and ability to conceal themselves and travel between the veil that separates the cathedral from the goblin and fae realms. No specific traits I can think of though!

7. Does Jareth know about Mozart being corrupted with demon magic? Is this something Toby should also learn about during the course of the story?

I’m probably going to remove that lore point from Mozart in the future and keep him as a half goblin-half fae child who grew up hiding his goblin side and never really knowing his mother instead of having any demonic influence. You can ignore the majority of what’s in his bio right now ^^
@Cantertothewinds Yes, you may! I'm willing to do lore bits for the lair tabs, too. Pricing is the same as it'd be for prose: 15,000t for every 100 words. (Coding isn't available for this option.)
Please submit your order form before Nov. 11, 8:49 FR time. Thank you!

@Petall Sure! Order form due date is Nov. 11, 9:52 FR time. Thanks!
@Cantertothewinds Yes, you may! I'm willing to do lore bits for the lair tabs, too. Pricing is the same as it'd be for prose: 15,000t for every 100 words. (Coding isn't available for this option.)
Please submit your order form before Nov. 11, 8:49 FR time. Thank you!

@Petall Sure! Order form due date is Nov. 11, 9:52 FR time. Thanks!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@awaicu Thank you for your quick response! It's been a while since I've written for your fey and goblin characters, so I really appreciate how you wrote all that down and also mentioned which points I can safely ignore. I'll add an extra link to the front now. ^^
@awaicu Thank you for your quick response! It's been a while since I've written for your fey and goblin characters, so I really appreciate how you wrote all that down and also mentioned which points I can safely ignore. I'll add an extra link to the front now. ^^
@Disillusionist Oh perfect! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] I said 75 words each, but please let me know if you'd suggest something more/less for lair tabs - I've never done this before so I'm not actually too sure what's a good amount [center][b][u]Order form: LORE[/u][/b][/center] [b]Lore type:[/b] Prose (for lair tabs) [b]Lore length:[/b] 300 total (75x4 tabs) [b]Link to dragon/s:[/b] N/A [b]Personality of dragon/s:[/b] N/A [b]Lore info:[/b] I wanted to do it for 4 different tabs - I wanted to tie each tab back to a bit of my personal Clan lore (also written by you): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/239804/2321226?name=&type=undefined]Eternal Hearts[/url]: This is my permababy collection along with those with primal eyes - you've actually written a few lore pieces for a few permababies here (Malachite, etc.) Most of their stories go (for primals) that they were blessed in some way such as by nature, etc. Merlin's is that he was playing around with the arcane arts haha [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/239804/691473?name=&type=undefined]Shining Stars[/url]: This is where my personal perma drags go and it's kind of just a wide assortment of different drags. In the Clan lore, we always welcome different drags in with loving open arms - this is where those drags live. I've written a little bit based on the current Clan lore but I'd like something a little more in-depth, if possible [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/239804/1852654?name=&type=undefined]Shining Clouds[/url]: This is where my hatchery pairs go - I see this place as the area where couples will come together and have their hatchlings here. It's very serene, and romantic. It offers comfort to all dragons and it's always filled with moonlight [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/239804/2085771?name=&type=undefined]Special Clouds[/url]: This is where my seasonal pairs go (Christmas is the next one) and it's a little similar to the ??ιηιηg ¢?συ∂? tab but it changes with each holiday (Halloween, Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's day, etc.) so I'd imagine that the pairs who live here are very much into festivities with all the decor, food, etc. [b]Payment offer:[/b] Treasure [b]Discount?[/b] none
@Disillusionist Oh perfect! I said 75 words each, but please let me know if you'd suggest something more/less for lair tabs - I've never done this before so I'm not actually too sure what's a good amount
Order form: LORE
Lore type: Prose (for lair tabs)

Lore length:
300 total (75x4 tabs)

Link to dragon/s: N/A

Personality of dragon/s: N/A

Lore info: I wanted to do it for 4 different tabs - I wanted to tie each tab back to a bit of my personal Clan lore (also written by you):

Eternal Hearts: This is my permababy collection along with those with primal eyes - you've actually written a few lore pieces for a few permababies here (Malachite, etc.) Most of their stories go (for primals) that they were blessed in some way such as by nature, etc. Merlin's is that he was playing around with the arcane arts haha

Shining Stars: This is where my personal perma drags go and it's kind of just a wide assortment of different drags. In the Clan lore, we always welcome different drags in with loving open arms - this is where those drags live. I've written a little bit based on the current Clan lore but I'd like something a little more in-depth, if possible

Shining Clouds: This is where my hatchery pairs go - I see this place as the area where couples will come together and have their hatchlings here. It's very serene, and romantic. It offers comfort to all dragons and it's always filled with moonlight

Special Clouds: This is where my seasonal pairs go (Christmas is the next one) and it's a little similar to the ??ιηιηg ¢?συ∂? tab but it changes with each holiday (Halloween, Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's day, etc.) so I'd imagine that the pairs who live here are very much into festivities with all the decor, food, etc.

Payment offer: Treasure

Discount? none
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gif
@Disillusionist
Order form: GRAPHICS
Image size: 1 large (banner) 1 medium (divider)

What is it for? Reapers subclan Graphics

What look do you want for this image?: Dark colours, skulls, scythes, gavestones, ghosts, maybe imagery involving Hades, text on header should say Reapers.

Discount: none
@Disillusionist
Order form: GRAPHICS
Image size: 1 large (banner) 1 medium (divider)

What is it for? Reapers subclan Graphics

What look do you want for this image?: Dark colours, skulls, scythes, gavestones, ghosts, maybe imagery involving Hades, text on header should say Reapers.

Discount: none
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Cantertothewinds Thank you for ordering! I've never written tab descriptions for another customer before, so there are a few bits I'll have to work out first. =)

To begin with, I did a bit of digging today and found out that there's a limit of 500 characters per lair tab description. Is it OK with you if some descriptions don't hit 75 words (in order to accommodate the character limit)? I'll still make sure each tab gets a decent amount and that the total number of words is within the 291-300 range.

EDIT: Also before I forget again: In your order form, could you add links to each tab? Some special characters are showing up on my end as question marks, and I'm having a hard time distinguishing them. Thank you!
@Cantertothewinds Thank you for ordering! I've never written tab descriptions for another customer before, so there are a few bits I'll have to work out first. =)

To begin with, I did a bit of digging today and found out that there's a limit of 500 characters per lair tab description. Is it OK with you if some descriptions don't hit 75 words (in order to accommodate the character limit)? I'll still make sure each tab gets a decent amount and that the total number of words is within the 291-300 range.

EDIT: Also before I forget again: In your order form, could you add links to each tab? Some special characters are showing up on my end as question marks, and I'm having a hard time distinguishing them. Thank you!
@Petall Thanks for ordering, and you also qualify for the 5th order discount! Total cost will be 29,750t. Please wait to be pinged for payment, thanks!
@Petall Thanks for ordering, and you also qualify for the 5th order discount! Total cost will be 29,750t. Please wait to be pinged for payment, thanks!
@Disillusionist Ah shoot I didn't even know there was a character limit lol Thanks for giving it a shot - I've been wanting some nice writing in there and knew I had to come back to you for it [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] I don't mind that at all for the characters not hiting 75 words - I'm not actually sure what would be a good word amount so feel free to lmk if I should decrease it! I've never done this before either I've edited my original order form with the tab description name and link as well! I have a few with some description but tbh you're welcome to write something entirely different [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Disillusionist Ah shoot I didn't even know there was a character limit lol Thanks for giving it a shot - I've been wanting some nice writing in there and knew I had to come back to you for it

I don't mind that at all for the characters not hiting 75 words - I'm not actually sure what would be a good word amount so feel free to lmk if I should decrease it! I've never done this before either

I've edited my original order form with the tab description name and link as well! I have a few with some description but tbh you're welcome to write something entirely different
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gif
@Cantertothewinds Thank you for getting back to me! I experimented a bit with a Lorem ipsum generator, and 75 words per tab looks good. Just thought I'd clear it with you first. ^^

Appreciate the order form edits too! Total cost is 45,000t. Please wait to be pinged for payment, thanks!
@Cantertothewinds Thank you for getting back to me! I experimented a bit with a Lorem ipsum generator, and 75 words per tab looks good. Just thought I'd clear it with you first. ^^

Appreciate the order form edits too! Total cost is 45,000t. Please wait to be pinged for payment, thanks!
1 2 ... 635 636 637 638 639 ... 662 663