Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 633 634 635 636 637 ... 656 657
@Noonchi Hey, you made it! :D Thanks for ordering from the shop! Just a couple of details I'd like to clarify:

1. Are there any font styles you want me to try or avoid?

2. You've listed the size as 600px wide -- may I recommend 525px instead? I can definitely do 600px, but it may look a bit blurry due to being automatically resized on the forums. Base price will still be the same: 20kt.

And speaking of price, large graphics are only 20kt each. ^^ With the affiliate discount, that's only 17,000t.

Starting fee is 10% of the total cost. Please send me 1,700t via 1-way CR, and I'll get started shortly.
@Noonchi Hey, you made it! :D Thanks for ordering from the shop! Just a couple of details I'd like to clarify:

1. Are there any font styles you want me to try or avoid?

2. You've listed the size as 600px wide -- may I recommend 525px instead? I can definitely do 600px, but it may look a bit blurry due to being automatically resized on the forums. Base price will still be the same: 20kt.

And speaking of price, large graphics are only 20kt each. ^^ With the affiliate discount, that's only 17,000t.

Starting fee is 10% of the total cost. Please send me 1,700t via 1-way CR, and I'll get started shortly.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Cantertothewinds Noted, making reservation now!
@Cantertothewinds Noted, making reservation now!
@disillusionist

As for font styles I trust your judgement! But to help narrow it down nothing that's too cursive looking:>

And 525px is also perfect!

I had thought of adding a little tip to make it 30 lol

I'll send the CR now!
@disillusionist

As for font styles I trust your judgement! But to help narrow it down nothing that's too cursive looking:>

And 525px is also perfect!

I had thought of adding a little tip to make it 30 lol

I'll send the CR now!
FCGpVbU.png
tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o4_75sq.gifytkEBod.pngmjtJ868.pngq9EEy5M.pngtumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
WIy57Zy.png
@Disillusionist
I’ll take an ‘other’ slot if they are still open ^^
@Disillusionist
I’ll take an ‘other’ slot if they are still open ^^
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@XxCalypsoxX Sure, last one's yours!
@XxCalypsoxX Sure, last one's yours!
Hoping I can snag one of these here lore slots! @Disillusionist [center][b][u]Order form: LORE[/u][/b][/center] [b]Lore type:[/b] Gothic [b]Lore length:[/b] (If GOTHIC) -- between 6 and 8 sections [b]Link to dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67350174][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/673502/67350174_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality of dragon/s:[/b] She's timelessly ancient, and has sortof an omniscient, deity-like perception of the universe. I think I have a decent portrayal of her personality and such in the lore info below, but do feel free to ask for any extra clarification! [b]Lore info:[/b] So a lot of what I have imagined came from creating and organizing a Spotify playlist for her! That playlist is in her bio (click on the little Spotify icon). It's designed to tell a story with the order that it's in, which I'll deconstruct here: [u]Pipopapipo -- Eyes of the Unknown[/u] : She's adrift in the infinite void of existence, where she's been since time itself flickered into existence.* She's alone, but she's always been so. [i]* I'm still unsure on exactly how godlike I want her to be. I know I want her to be immeasurably ancient and very deeply interwoven into the fabric of time and reality, but I've also pondered the possibility of having her be a hand of time itself. So she's either existed since Everything began existing or she is directly tied in with the concept of time, which would imply she's, at least in part, existence itself. You can keep that particular detail relatively vague and up to interpretation![/i] [u]A Vampires Heart -- Lights Out[/u] : She slowly begins to contemplate her solitude. She becomes curious about the existence of other beings, and draws towards one particular flicker of life.* [i]* I'd originally imagined this as humankind, but this can easily be the dragons and beastfolk of Sornieth instead![/i] [u]Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea[/u] : She calls out to these beings from her position of existence. This song having lyrics is symbolic of her relation to human/dragonkind. It's using their more objective, formulaic style of communication instead of her sense of. I guess emotion? Vibes? Idk. She kindof exists in her own mind most of the time, so she doesn't need to come up with words and such to describe how she feels, what she knows, etc. When reaching out, she's sortof translating those unspoken facets of her being into something more easily understandable to these beings. So this song is her conveying a sense of loneliness; of being adrift in a vast sea, and inviting these other beings to interact with her. The method in which she does this is up to interpretation too, but I'd imagine it's only to a handful of random folks. It might come as a dream, a vision, a voice or external emotion in their minds, etc. Up to you to decide how it's received/interpreted! [u]When I Was Done Dying[/u] : The reaction of the beings she reaches out to. I imagined it as a very Lovecraftian response haha. They're stunned and frightened and curious, all at once. [u]Mountains -- Magnetic Storm[/u] : The beings' method of response, probably through some kind of ritual or usage of magic to reach out to her. If it takes place in Sornieth, then maybe an Arcane dragon uses some flight-specific magic and knowledge to try to pinpoint where exactly in the fabric of existence Velkurpeni is. They're successful. It probably has to do a little more with the fact that Velkurpeni was sitting there waiting for a response, but them knowing what to look for probably did register as like a little poke in the back of her mind. [u]Lion -- Black Mambo[/u] : Velkurpeni is given her name by this small group of beings, along with other attempts at depicting her in a comprehensive way. She's probably changed her form from a more incomprehensible mass of Creature to something a little more tangible (i.e, a generally Ridgeback-shaped thing) to help this group. She doesn't quite understand their machinations, but she enjoys the attention, the reverence, and the companionship. [u]Fate of the Stars[/u] : She doesn't quite have a mortal grasp of time and history. The lives of her little cult wax and wane, and each generation is just a little different from the last in how they do things. She's unsure on how to grasp the concept of intimate change, since aside from that little blip, she's been able to think in a big picture sense, with steady constants, gradual departure from the beginning, and slow approach to the end. All of the little bits and pieces have been like dust in the air; meaningless and unimportant. Now she's deeply entrenched in one of these benign affairs, and she's having to learn to navigate these intricate, quickly changing details. [u]Neglected Space[/u] : With the changing practices of each generation, the beings begin to take Velkurpeni for granted. They lose the sense of reverence and wonder the first acolytes had, and in a sense put her back into the monotonous sense of simply Existing that she'd come to escape. She's greatly displeased with each little detail of disrespect. [u]Durrepol -- Contorted Figures[/u] : This sense of discontent grows and festers over time. She's beginning to dislike these beings. [u]The Shrine / An Argument[/u] : There's something* done by the beings that severely insults Velkurpeni. Maybe once she'd treat the entire affair as a meaningless speck of dust, but with how deeply she's put herself into this new mindset of looking at the little things, this has become much more significant to her, and she's furious. [i]*Unsure on what exactly this act could be. Up to you to flesh it out as you please![/i] [u]Tloque Nahuaque -- Triangles[/u] : Velkurpeni, caught up in her rage, annihilates this little cult, and potentially a large slice of existence as a whole. She's angry at the other little consciousnesses that inhabit what she's come to see as her reality, and she takes her anger out on them. [u]A Knife Now Blackened[/u] : The equivalent of standing there panting after you've beat the crap out of something or someone. [u]A Deeper Dream -- The Chair[/u] : Velkurpeni begins to grasp what she's done. In terms of her new perspective, she's lost the companionship she'd enjoyed. In terms of her old perspective, she fell too deep into things beyond her grasp and lost part of what made her what she was. In trying to form a connection with these little lifeforms, she destroyed them and distanced herself even further. [u]Stranded Lullaby[/u] : Similar to [u]Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea[/u] in that it's a lonely song with nautical themes* that uses words to convey a specific message. She's calling out to Earth/Sornieth again as a form of mourning, knowing she won't get another response, but regretting what she's done. [i]*Something something the endless sea of stars and the nebulous depths of the ocean. Compare and contrast them as you please. She absolutely has nautical themes baked into her.[/i] [u]She Passed Away Alone At Sea -- End of the Century[/u] : Back to where she started. Hopefully for her it'll all smooth over, back into the still homogeny of Existence she was so accustomed to. But in a way, she herself has experienced her own form of Lovecraftian horror. Her eyes have been opened, and that cannot be undone. All she can do now is carry on as she was, existing until the end of all things. I feel like this was Way Too Much[sup]tm[/sup]. Apologies for that. I know you said that more is better than less, but augh. I trust you to word everything better than I'm able at least. [b]Payment offer:[/b] would it be 300G? I'll pay for 2000 words' worth of lore, but still feel free to write anywhere between 1500 and 2000 words depending on how you think her story could best be worded! [b]Discount?[/b] none
Hoping I can snag one of these here lore slots!

@Disillusionist
Order form: LORE
Lore type: Gothic

Lore length:
(If GOTHIC) -- between 6 and 8 sections

Link to dragon:
67350174_350.png

Personality of dragon/s:
She's timelessly ancient, and has sortof an omniscient, deity-like perception of the universe. I think I have a decent portrayal of her personality and such in the lore info below, but do feel free to ask for any extra clarification!

Lore info:

So a lot of what I have imagined came from creating and organizing a Spotify playlist for her! That playlist is in her bio (click on the little Spotify icon). It's designed to tell a story with the order that it's in, which I'll deconstruct here:

Pipopapipo -- Eyes of the Unknown : She's adrift in the infinite void of existence, where she's been since time itself flickered into existence.* She's alone, but she's always been so.
* I'm still unsure on exactly how godlike I want her to be. I know I want her to be immeasurably ancient and very deeply interwoven into the fabric of time and reality, but I've also pondered the possibility of having her be a hand of time itself. So she's either existed since Everything began existing or she is directly tied in with the concept of time, which would imply she's, at least in part, existence itself. You can keep that particular detail relatively vague and up to interpretation!
A Vampires Heart -- Lights Out : She slowly begins to contemplate her solitude. She becomes curious about the existence of other beings, and draws towards one particular flicker of life.*
* I'd originally imagined this as humankind, but this can easily be the dragons and beastfolk of Sornieth instead!
Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea : She calls out to these beings from her position of existence. This song having lyrics is symbolic of her relation to human/dragonkind. It's using their more objective, formulaic style of communication instead of her sense of. I guess emotion? Vibes? Idk. She kindof exists in her own mind most of the time, so she doesn't need to come up with words and such to describe how she feels, what she knows, etc. When reaching out, she's sortof translating those unspoken facets of her being into something more easily understandable to these beings. So this song is her conveying a sense of loneliness; of being adrift in a vast sea, and inviting these other beings to interact with her.
The method in which she does this is up to interpretation too, but I'd imagine it's only to a handful of random folks. It might come as a dream, a vision, a voice or external emotion in their minds, etc. Up to you to decide how it's received/interpreted!
When I Was Done Dying : The reaction of the beings she reaches out to. I imagined it as a very Lovecraftian response haha. They're stunned and frightened and curious, all at once.
Mountains -- Magnetic Storm : The beings' method of response, probably through some kind of ritual or usage of magic to reach out to her. If it takes place in Sornieth, then maybe an Arcane dragon uses some flight-specific magic and knowledge to try to pinpoint where exactly in the fabric of existence Velkurpeni is. They're successful. It probably has to do a little more with the fact that Velkurpeni was sitting there waiting for a response, but them knowing what to look for probably did register as like a little poke in the back of her mind.
Lion -- Black Mambo : Velkurpeni is given her name by this small group of beings, along with other attempts at depicting her in a comprehensive way. She's probably changed her form from a more incomprehensible mass of Creature to something a little more tangible (i.e, a generally Ridgeback-shaped thing) to help this group. She doesn't quite understand their machinations, but she enjoys the attention, the reverence, and the companionship.
Fate of the Stars : She doesn't quite have a mortal grasp of time and history. The lives of her little cult wax and wane, and each generation is just a little different from the last in how they do things. She's unsure on how to grasp the concept of intimate change, since aside from that little blip, she's been able to think in a big picture sense, with steady constants, gradual departure from the beginning, and slow approach to the end. All of the little bits and pieces have been like dust in the air; meaningless and unimportant. Now she's deeply entrenched in one of these benign affairs, and she's having to learn to navigate these intricate, quickly changing details.
Neglected Space : With the changing practices of each generation, the beings begin to take Velkurpeni for granted. They lose the sense of reverence and wonder the first acolytes had, and in a sense put her back into the monotonous sense of simply Existing that she'd come to escape. She's greatly displeased with each little detail of disrespect.
Durrepol -- Contorted Figures : This sense of discontent grows and festers over time. She's beginning to dislike these beings.
The Shrine / An Argument : There's something* done by the beings that severely insults Velkurpeni. Maybe once she'd treat the entire affair as a meaningless speck of dust, but with how deeply she's put herself into this new mindset of looking at the little things, this has become much more significant to her, and she's furious.
*Unsure on what exactly this act could be. Up to you to flesh it out as you please!
Tloque Nahuaque -- Triangles : Velkurpeni, caught up in her rage, annihilates this little cult, and potentially a large slice of existence as a whole. She's angry at the other little consciousnesses that inhabit what she's come to see as her reality, and she takes her anger out on them.
A Knife Now Blackened : The equivalent of standing there panting after you've beat the crap out of something or someone.
A Deeper Dream -- The Chair : Velkurpeni begins to grasp what she's done. In terms of her new perspective, she's lost the companionship she'd enjoyed. In terms of her old perspective, she fell too deep into things beyond her grasp and lost part of what made her what she was. In trying to form a connection with these little lifeforms, she destroyed them and distanced herself even further.
Stranded Lullaby : Similar to Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea in that it's a lonely song with nautical themes* that uses words to convey a specific message. She's calling out to Earth/Sornieth again as a form of mourning, knowing she won't get another response, but regretting what she's done.
*Something something the endless sea of stars and the nebulous depths of the ocean. Compare and contrast them as you please. She absolutely has nautical themes baked into her.
She Passed Away Alone At Sea -- End of the Century : Back to where she started. Hopefully for her it'll all smooth over, back into the still homogeny of Existence she was so accustomed to. But in a way, she herself has experienced her own form of Lovecraftian horror. Her eyes have been opened, and that cannot be undone. All she can do now is carry on as she was, existing until the end of all things.

I feel like this was Way Too Muchtm. Apologies for that. I know you said that more is better than less, but augh. I trust you to word everything better than I'm able at least.

Payment offer: would it be 300G?
I'll pay for 2000 words' worth of lore, but still feel free to write anywhere between 1500 and 2000 words depending on how you think her story could best be worded!

Discount? none
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
@disillusionist

May I please be added to the pinglist?
@disillusionist

May I please be added to the pinglist?
Color-Hand-15.png
Sorry for the lateness, just got home from work ^^ -- @Disillusionist [center][b][u]Order form: GRAPHICS[/u][/b][/center] [b]Image size:[/b] I think either around 50x50 or 75x75 (to take up the space on the left side of my signature - it will be replacing the little scary book friend) [b]What is it for?[/b] My halloween project that I like to advertise [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2916582/1#post_2916582]here[/url] and to be able to have a nicer signature button for others to use [b]What look do you want for this image?:[/b] Below is the one I have currently. I'd definitely like a more simplistic design (definitely happy to forgo the words if they won't fit on a smaller signature button). I'm really fine with anything, but I'd love something of the spooky/scary nature or something that reminds you of halloween. I'd also like to keep the colors the same, so mostly purples, blacks, whites if possible [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2916582/1#post_2916582][img]https://i.postimg.cc/qMJGD9rk/the-awakening.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment offer:[/b] treasure! [b]Discount:[/b] none ----- [center][b][u]Order form: GRAPHICS[/u][/b][/center] [b]Image size:[/b] medium (not sure of dimensions) [b]What is it for?[/b] Same thread as before, my halloween project! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2916582/1#post_2916582]here[/url] [b]What look do you want for this image?:[/b] I'd like a graphic that says 'Affiliates' on it that matches the images headers of the following posts: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2916582/1#post_44858567]one[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2916582/1#post_44858576]two[/url], and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2916582/1#post_2916582]three[/url]. The rest of the posts have little image headers as well, but that's just the general theme of them (and the three I have listed are not animated like the others). As for the image itself, maybe like a group of dancing skeletons/witches/anything spooky so kind of like a group of friends hanging out. I'd like the same colors as well: purples, blacks, whites [b]Payment offer:[/b] Gems! [b]Discount:[/b] none
Sorry for the lateness, just got home from work ^^
--
@Disillusionist
Order form: GRAPHICS
Image size: I think either around 50x50 or 75x75 (to take up the space on the left side of my signature - it will be replacing the little scary book friend)

What is it for? My halloween project that I like to advertise here and to be able to have a nicer signature button for others to use

What look do you want for this image?: Below is the one I have currently. I'd definitely like a more simplistic design (definitely happy to forgo the words if they won't fit on a smaller signature button). I'm really fine with anything, but I'd love something of the spooky/scary nature or something that reminds you of halloween. I'd also like to keep the colors the same, so mostly purples, blacks, whites if possible
the-awakening.png

Payment offer: treasure!

Discount: none
Order form: GRAPHICS
Image size: medium (not sure of dimensions)

What is it for? Same thread as before, my halloween project! here

What look do you want for this image?: I'd like a graphic that says 'Affiliates' on it that matches the images headers of the following posts: one, two, and three. The rest of the posts have little image headers as well, but that's just the general theme of them (and the three I have listed are not animated like the others). As for the image itself, maybe like a group of dancing skeletons/witches/anything spooky so kind of like a group of friends hanging out. I'd like the same colors as well: purples, blacks, whites

Payment offer: Gems!

Discount: none
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@Salazia Yes, of course! Would you like to be pinged for all services, or only specific ones? (Lore, graphics, breeding cards, etc.)
@Salazia Yes, of course! Would you like to be pinged for all services, or only specific ones? (Lore, graphics, breeding cards, etc.)
@XxCalypsoxX No worries about the waiting time, and order accepted, thanks! With the dimensions you've specified, the sig button is only 10kt. The medium-sized affiliates graphic will be 15g, so a total worth 25,000t or 25g.

There's currently another customer ahead of you, so please wait to be pinged for payment. Thank you! ^^
@XxCalypsoxX No worries about the waiting time, and order accepted, thanks! With the dimensions you've specified, the sig button is only 10kt. The medium-sized affiliates graphic will be 15g, so a total worth 25,000t or 25g.

There's currently another customer ahead of you, so please wait to be pinged for payment. Thank you! ^^
1 2 ... 633 634 635 636 637 ... 656 657