Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 582 583 584 585 586 ... 662 663
@MistyGold Gotcha! I'll note that down.
@MistyGold Gotcha! I'll note that down.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
Lore slot please! I'll send the form in in a bit ^^
@Disillusionist
Lore slot please! I'll send the form in in a bit ^^
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@Disillusionist Lore slot please! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] I'll send the form in a bit~ Is it a new post when I do? Believe so but wanted to double check
@Disillusionist Lore slot please! I'll send the form in a bit~ Is it a new post when I do? Believe so but wanted to double check
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gif
@LightsKamAction Yup, noted!

@Cantertothewinds Notes! And yes, please submit your order form in a new post and ping me there. Editing posts doesn't resend pings, so I may miss your order if you do that instead. ^^
@LightsKamAction Yup, noted!

@Cantertothewinds Notes! And yes, please submit your order form in a new post and ping me there. Editing posts doesn't resend pings, so I may miss your order if you do that instead. ^^
@Disillusionist here it is!
Order form: GRAPHICS
Image size: 600px wide for affiliates and a smaller signature version with 200px wide

What is it for? it's for my adopts thread here!

What look do you want for this image?:
I'd like something to match the existing graphics on the thread, like the leafy dividers and forest divider at the top. An orange and light green palette would be great!

The font I used for the titles is Caveat, you're free to use it or another if you feel it fits better!
I'd like the big banner to have 2 dragons as examples: [x] [x]
And the small banner to have just one, [x]
Both with "Misty's portrait shop" written on it^^
I don't have a specific request beyond that, so you're free to add your own flairs and details as you see fit!

Payment offer: treasure

Discount: none I think!
@Disillusionist here it is!
Order form: GRAPHICS
Image size: 600px wide for affiliates and a smaller signature version with 200px wide

What is it for? it's for my adopts thread here!

What look do you want for this image?:
I'd like something to match the existing graphics on the thread, like the leafy dividers and forest divider at the top. An orange and light green palette would be great!

The font I used for the titles is Caveat, you're free to use it or another if you feel it fits better!
I'd like the big banner to have 2 dragons as examples: [x] [x]
And the small banner to have just one, [x]
Both with "Misty's portrait shop" written on it^^
I don't have a specific request beyond that, so you're free to add your own flairs and details as you see fit!

Payment offer: treasure

Discount: none I think!
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold Order accepted, thank you! Appreciate your including info about the font as well; that's quite helpful. ^^ I plan to try different fonts (in addition to Caveat) -- are there any styles you prefer, or styles you'd like me to avoid?

1x large image will be 20kt, and the small one will be 10kt -- a total of 30,000t. Please send me the starting fee: 3,000t. Thanks!
@MistyGold Order accepted, thank you! Appreciate your including info about the font as well; that's quite helpful. ^^ I plan to try different fonts (in addition to Caveat) -- are there any styles you prefer, or styles you'd like me to avoid?

1x large image will be 20kt, and the small one will be 10kt -- a total of 30,000t. Please send me the starting fee: 3,000t. Thanks!
@Disillusionist just sent! as for the fonts I'd like something that can be easily read, so maybe avoiding certain handwritten/cursive fonts! thanks a lot^^
@Disillusionist just sent! as for the fonts I'd like something that can be easily read, so maybe avoiding certain handwritten/cursive fonts! thanks a lot^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold Thanks again for sending the payment! Btw, I forgot to ask -- you requested an affiliate banner that's 600px wide, but the maximum forum width is 525px.

I just wanted to double-check if the requested width was correct? I can definitely do 600px, but the image might look a bit blurry on the forums because it'll get automatically resized.
@MistyGold Thanks again for sending the payment! Btw, I forgot to ask -- you requested an affiliate banner that's 600px wide, but the maximum forum width is 525px.

I just wanted to double-check if the requested width was correct? I can definitely do 600px, but the image might look a bit blurry on the forums because it'll get automatically resized.
@Disillusionist
Other slot please
@Disillusionist
Other slot please
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@Disillusionist [center][b][u]Order form: LORE[/u][/b][/center] [b]Lore type:[/b] Prose [b]Lore length:[/b] 3000 [b]Link to dragon/s:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83830216][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/838303/83830216_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83972720][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/839728/83972720_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality of dragon/s:[/b] Caligo's reserved and ambitious, sometimes volatile. He has his gentler moments, often with hatchlings. He has a hard tme expressing his emotions, the most he can do is widening his eyes when particularly surprised or amused. His eyes are the most expressive part of him. Lucidus is gentle, nurturing and outgoing, sometimes mischievous, and enjoys pulling pranks with the hatchlings. He's a terrible liar, even if you can't hear him you can tell from his body language, no matter how unskilled you are at deciphering it. [b]Lore info:[/b] They are both worshipped in the "Occultus Refuge", Caligo as the "god" of mist and darkness, and his brother as the "god" of light and mental clarity. Basically the meaning of their names ww They were born in the same clan but from different mothers, Caligo was shunned for his darker themed abilities and Lucidus was their (literal) golden boy. Lucidus often tries to befriend Caligo, and somehow wormed his way into being Caligo's best friend. He'd go adventuring with Caligo sometimes but the elders would cut their fun short if they're found spending time together. Caligo would eventually go on a whole villain arc, having enough of the treatment he's been getting, turning the clan into mist. Lucidus talked sense into that thick head of his, but not before Caligo had already irreversibly mist-ified everybody. Lucidus brought up the idea of turning the village into a refuge into outliers like them, and Caligo agreed. Therefore the village is now "Occultus Refuge". (Some info on "Occultus Refuge" It's what the name is, "Hidden Refuge". It's a shelter for dragons who are lost, mind or otherwise. Some leave after they've healed but most stay and become part of the "clan", often having progeny. No one's quite sure where it is exactly, but the scenery's essentially Starwood Strand but Ice Flight-ified and surrounded by mist. Most find it from wandering or was brought there by "a shadow in their peripheral vision" or "a particularly bright firefly". Caligo and Lucidus are acting as the clan leaders, but it's more like a family.) [b]Payment offer:[/b] 450G [b]Discount?[/b] none
@Disillusionist
Order form: LORE
Lore type: Prose

Lore length:

Link to dragon/s:
83830216_350.png
83972720_350.png

Personality of dragon/s:
Caligo's reserved and ambitious, sometimes volatile. He has his gentler moments, often with hatchlings. He has a hard tme expressing his emotions, the most he can do is widening his eyes when particularly surprised or amused. His eyes are the most expressive part of him.

Lucidus is gentle, nurturing and outgoing, sometimes mischievous, and enjoys pulling pranks with the hatchlings. He's a terrible liar, even if you can't hear him you can tell from his body language, no matter how unskilled you are at deciphering it.

Lore info:

They are both worshipped in the "Occultus Refuge", Caligo as the "god" of mist and darkness, and his brother as the "god" of light and mental clarity. Basically the meaning of their names ww

They were born in the same clan but from different mothers, Caligo was shunned for his darker themed abilities and Lucidus was their (literal) golden boy.

Lucidus often tries to befriend Caligo, and somehow wormed his way into being Caligo's best friend. He'd go adventuring with Caligo sometimes but the elders would cut their fun short if they're found spending time together.

Caligo would eventually go on a whole villain arc, having enough of the treatment he's been getting, turning the clan into mist. Lucidus talked sense into that thick head of his, but not before Caligo had already irreversibly mist-ified everybody.

Lucidus brought up the idea of turning the village into a refuge into outliers like them, and Caligo agreed. Therefore the village is now "Occultus Refuge".

(Some info on "Occultus Refuge"
It's what the name is, "Hidden Refuge". It's a shelter for dragons who are lost, mind or otherwise. Some leave after they've healed but most stay and become part of the "clan", often having progeny.
No one's quite sure where it is exactly, but the scenery's essentially Starwood Strand but Ice Flight-ified and surrounded by mist. Most find it from wandering or was brought there by "a shadow in their peripheral vision" or "a particularly bright firefly".
Caligo and Lucidus are acting as the clan leaders, but it's more like a family.)

Payment offer: 450G

Discount? none
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
1 2 ... 582 583 584 585 586 ... 662 663