Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 581 582 583 584 585 ... 662 663
@Andraya That'll be fine, thank you for letting me know!

I can work on the story intro (since it's already in the order form) in the meantime. A 3,000-word story will be worth 450g. Please send the 10% starting fee, 45g (or 45,000t), and I'll get started. Thanks!

(Btw, please ping me next time. I'm not subscribed to the thread. Thank you!)
@Andraya That'll be fine, thank you for letting me know!

I can work on the story intro (since it's already in the order form) in the meantime. A 3,000-word story will be worth 450g. Please send the 10% starting fee, 45g (or 45,000t), and I'll get started. Thanks!

(Btw, please ping me next time. I'm not subscribed to the thread. Thank you!)
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Petall Hey, glad to see you here! ^^ When the shop is set to "queue", it means customers are pinged according to when they're listed on the pinglist. It's basically just a way to ensure everybody gets a chance to order eventually.

I'm not accepting any new orders atm, but I would be glad to ping you when I reopen! (which will be next month, after Trickmurk) I'll put you on the Other Graphics pinglist. Each customer is allowed one order of up to three graphics (any size).
@Petall Hey, glad to see you here! ^^ When the shop is set to "queue", it means customers are pinged according to when they're listed on the pinglist. It's basically just a way to ensure everybody gets a chance to order eventually.

I'm not accepting any new orders atm, but I would be glad to ping you when I reopen! (which will be next month, after Trickmurk) I'll put you on the Other Graphics pinglist. Each customer is allowed one order of up to three graphics (any size).
@Disillusionist

Sounds good, thank you so much! I will order 2 graphics each go then, pair them up and do one perma-clan at a time!
@Disillusionist

Sounds good, thank you so much! I will order 2 graphics each go then, pair them up and do one perma-clan at a time!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Disillusionist here's the answers, thank you! please feel free to pick and choose what you'd like to include or not ^^ Are there other events you would like me to include? Maybe everyday scenes or occurrences you'd like me to write about? [b]Hmm some stuff of them being fascinated by surroundings and stuff? and chatting about cool stuff they found maybe, like feathers from birds and brooks washing up bones. Possibly something magic related like the origins of obelisks and tidelord being missing lol Sort of like an outsider's perspective on FR's history[/b] Are there other dragons or creatures (aside from the harpies) they regularly interact with? Maybe some relationships or interactions you'd like me to mention? [b]Maybe Elegir, who is kind of the god of crossroads :D She's been on Sorieth a lot longer than either of them, but is largely unhelpful when it comes to being an actual guide. I imagine her mostly just popping in occasionally to drop a cryptic sounding line about something or other[/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60816872][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/608169/60816872_350.png[/img][/url] What are some activities they enjoy in their free time? [b]Definitely crafting! Being newly small enough to make 'minute' changes to their environment is very exiting for them. What counts as crafts to them may not to other beings though, Magnetar like large scale stuff like shaping forests and tweaking ecosystems a bit while Arcturus is fond of more dragon like activities like tapestries making (out of the most random materials though like unicorn hair mixed with straw and soot) [/b] Are there any dreams/goals they're working towards? [b]Not really, they'd be mostly trying to figure out how the hek they got there and how to interact with other creatures[/b] Do they have any special abilities or traits? Powers, interesting physical features that might not be visible in the images, etc. [b]Arcturus: terrible hand eye coordination when it comes to large movements but very precise when it comes to small stuff because of sheer determination, extremely strong nature manipulation, but doesn't actually use it because it slowly wears away his sentience Magnetar: magnetism, and a magnetic personality (likable but in a very why the hek do i like them way) Both: slightly eldrich (think shadows and light behaving weirdly and changing size/shape in almost unnoticeable ways), very heavy [/b]
@Disillusionist
here's the answers, thank you! please feel free to pick and choose what you'd like to include or not ^^

Are there other events you would like me to include? Maybe everyday scenes or occurrences you'd like me to write about?
Hmm some stuff of them being fascinated by surroundings and stuff? and chatting about cool stuff they found maybe, like feathers from birds and brooks washing up bones. Possibly something magic related like the origins of obelisks and tidelord being missing lol Sort of like an outsider's perspective on FR's history

Are there other dragons or creatures (aside from the harpies) they regularly interact with? Maybe some relationships or interactions you'd like me to mention?
Maybe Elegir, who is kind of the god of crossroads :D
She's been on Sorieth a lot longer than either of them, but is largely unhelpful when it comes to being an actual guide. I imagine her mostly just popping in occasionally to drop a cryptic sounding line about something or other
60816872_350.png

What are some activities they enjoy in their free time?
Definitely crafting! Being newly small enough to make 'minute' changes to their environment is very exiting for them. What counts as crafts to them may not to other beings though, Magnetar like large scale stuff like shaping forests and tweaking ecosystems a bit while Arcturus is fond of more dragon like activities like tapestries making (out of the most random materials though like unicorn hair mixed with straw and soot)

Are there any dreams/goals they're working towards?
Not really, they'd be mostly trying to figure out how the hek they got there and how to interact with other creatures

Do they have any special abilities or traits? Powers, interesting physical features that might not be visible in the images, etc.
Arcturus: terrible hand eye coordination when it comes to large movements but very precise when it comes to small stuff because of sheer determination, extremely strong nature manipulation, but doesn't actually use it because it slowly wears away his sentience
Magnetar: magnetism, and a magnetic personality (likable but in a very why the hek do i like them way)
Both: slightly eldrich (think shadows and light behaving weirdly and changing size/shape in almost unnoticeable ways), very heavy
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Andraya Fantastic, thank you so much! Really appreciate your taking the time to write these down; they're definitely different from what I had in mind, so it's good to get info on what you'd really like to see. :D I'll continue working on your lore, thank you!

(Also, I noticed it after you'd sent the starting fee, but you qualify for the 5th order discount! ^^ Instead of 450g, the full price is 382,500t. So the remaining payment, once the lore is done, will only be 337g + 500t).
@Andraya Fantastic, thank you so much! Really appreciate your taking the time to write these down; they're definitely different from what I had in mind, so it's good to get info on what you'd really like to see. :D I'll continue working on your lore, thank you!

(Also, I noticed it after you'd sent the starting fee, but you qualify for the 5th order discount! ^^ Instead of 450g, the full price is 382,500t. So the remaining payment, once the lore is done, will only be 337g + 500t).
@Disillusionist
thanks, take your time ^^
@Disillusionist
thanks, take your time ^^
w8o0xW1.png

@Andraya Thank you for waiting! Your characters' lore is complete, and with the 5th order discount, your final payment is [b]337g + 500t[/b] (or 337,500t). Thank you! [quote=PREVIEW]Before Aeron could respond, something caught her eye. She turned—and she and the others gasped as Elegir simply [i]appeared[/i], seated upon a boulder before them. As Magnetar had guessed, she was tiny, the size and shape of a Gaoler hatchling. Her dark-dappled fur blended with the shadows of the wood; in fact, she would have been invisible if not for her eyes. They glowed even brighter than the star-creatures’, twin points of violet light shining in the dark. Aeron bowed respectfully to her. “We thank you for coming, God of the Crossroads. We seek guidance for these two wyrms, the newest members of our clan.” Elegir’s eyes twinkled through her luxurious mane. “Speak,” she said, her voice clear and piping. “I am listening.” ----- The two brothers initially did everything together. They sat together, so closely that their outlines blurred into each other, as they discussed projects and lessons. But as time passed, their interests noticeably diverged. Arcturus, always careful and considerate, seemed happy to continue learning art from the harpies. Magnetar, on the other hand, kept finding himself drawn to the forest. It became common to find him at the river’s edge, surrounded by birdsong and trees. He usually sprawled by the clan’s fishponds, trailing his claws in the water while fish flitted among them. [/quote]
@Andraya Thank you for waiting! Your characters' lore is complete, and with the 5th order discount, your final payment is 337g + 500t (or 337,500t). Thank you!

PREVIEW wrote:
Before Aeron could respond, something caught her eye. She turned—and she and the others gasped as Elegir simply appeared, seated upon a boulder before them.

As Magnetar had guessed, she was tiny, the size and shape of a Gaoler hatchling. Her dark-dappled fur blended with the shadows of the wood; in fact, she would have been invisible if not for her eyes. They glowed even brighter than the star-creatures’, twin points of violet light shining in the dark.

Aeron bowed respectfully to her. “We thank you for coming, God of the Crossroads. We seek guidance for these two wyrms, the newest members of our clan.”

Elegir’s eyes twinkled through her luxurious mane. “Speak,” she said, her voice clear and piping. “I am listening.”

The two brothers initially did everything together. They sat together, so closely that their outlines blurred into each other, as they discussed projects and lessons.

But as time passed, their interests noticeably diverged. Arcturus, always careful and considerate, seemed happy to continue learning art from the harpies. Magnetar, on the other hand, kept finding himself drawn to the forest. It became common to find him at the river’s edge, surrounded by birdsong and trees. He usually sprawled by the clan’s fishponds, trailing his claws in the water while fish flitted among them.
@Disillusionist
tysm, sent payment!
@Disillusionist
tysm, sent payment!
w8o0xW1.png

@Jaypaw @SylverFyre2003 @LaughingMagician @Cantertothewinds @EmpressSectonia @LightsKamAction @RugaQwarrcall @Starstalker @Leopardmask @berrybox @Techmox @starsnflowers @Petall Reokyu / @After @*Polyhymnia @awaicu @felistopaz @Tues @alyblaith @MistyGold @IraBell @Andraya

Free-for-all is now open for February! As always, here are reminders for ordering:

Reminders:
  1. Make sure to PING ME correctly when making reservations or orders.
  2. When making a reservation, please remember to state if it's for Lore or Other.
  3. Lore still has a max word count of 3,000 words (prose) or 30 bullet points (Gothic).
  4. Missed a slot? My affiliates might be able to help!
  5. For those who are low on currency, I'm still accepting items. Please check my wishlists before offering: projects and outfits, general-use items, and familiars.
__
Taken slots:

LORE: 3/3 FULL
OTHER: 3/3 FULL

@Jaypaw @SylverFyre2003 @LaughingMagician @Cantertothewinds @EmpressSectonia @LightsKamAction @RugaQwarrcall @Starstalker @Leopardmask @berrybox @Techmox @starsnflowers @Petall Reokyu / @After @*Polyhymnia @awaicu @felistopaz @Tues @alyblaith @MistyGold @IraBell @Andraya

Free-for-all is now open for February! As always, here are reminders for ordering:

Reminders:
  1. Make sure to PING ME correctly when making reservations or orders.
  2. When making a reservation, please remember to state if it's for Lore or Other.
  3. Lore still has a max word count of 3,000 words (prose) or 30 bullet points (Gothic).
  4. Missed a slot? My affiliates might be able to help!
  5. For those who are low on currency, I'm still accepting items. Please check my wishlists before offering: projects and outfits, general-use items, and familiars.
__
Taken slots:

LORE: 3/3 FULL
OTHER: 3/3 FULL

@Disillusionist I'd like to grab a graphics slot! I'll edit the form in a couple hours^^
@Disillusionist I'd like to grab a graphics slot! I'll edit the form in a couple hours^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
1 2 ... 581 582 583 584 585 ... 662 663