Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Image Lair Reviews! {closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@decadent

Please ping me once you have more slots open!
@decadent

Please ping me once you have more slots open!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@decadent sending the 2ok!
@decadent sending the 2ok!
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
@decadent these are awesome! Could you ping me when a slot opens up?
@decadent these are awesome! Could you ping me when a slot opens up?
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@PhantomSpectre Your lair is cute :00 [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/iyveH6x.png[/img][/center] @StilinskiSpark [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/R5MqyeD.png[/img][/center] [b]Ryan:[/b] I don't like speckle usually but it works so well for this guy?? All of his genes are so nice and natural I love the feel of him *v* Also, his colours are lovely and the brown apparel matches v well. I like how the silver armour provides a little contrast! Matching eyes A+ [b]Codac:[/b] Saw her as your icon and I was like !!! She's so pretty, I love cherub on her! And her colours! The apparel! Flowers and bows so cute. [b]Pascal:[/b] Just realised this guy is a sort of inverse of Codac pff. Cherub/pere is the best you make me want to go find a dragon with those genes. This dragon is so [i]nice[/i], the antlers and glasses are adorable what a gr8 scholar. [b]Dove:[/b] She's cute and pink what is there not to love. Her apparel is simple but v nice. Matching eyes are the best more As for you @v@
@PhantomSpectre
Your lair is cute :00

iyveH6x.png

@StilinskiSpark

R5MqyeD.png

Ryan: I don't like speckle usually but it works so well for this guy?? All of his genes are so nice and natural I love the feel of him *v* Also, his colours are lovely and the brown apparel matches v well. I like how the silver armour provides a little contrast! Matching eyes A+
Codac: Saw her as your icon and I was like !!! She's so pretty, I love cherub on her! And her colours! The apparel! Flowers and bows so cute.
Pascal: Just realised this guy is a sort of inverse of Codac pff. Cherub/pere is the best you make me want to go find a dragon with those genes. This dragon is so nice, the antlers and glasses are adorable what a gr8 scholar.
Dove: She's cute and pink what is there not to love. Her apparel is simple but v nice. Matching eyes are the best more As for you @v@
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent
Ahhh thank you much! I love it! =)
@decadent
Ahhh thank you much! I love it! =)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
@sQld How dare you have a fun and unique lair, why do all your dragons have great outfits ;v; [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/4HPjBo0.png[/img][/center] [b]Corite:[/b] I love the way you dressed this guy! Everything from the accent to the glowing clawtips omg just A+. Also, I didn't know that coral crystal was so cute holy heck, he has such lovely colours *v* [b]Synchronicity:[/b] One of the first dragons that jumped out to me! She's just so beautiful, space dragons are the best. The mushrooms are v cute, I also really like how feathered wings are very matching but the grey crystal peaking from behind is just NICE OK. So shiny. [b]Yin:[/b] This colour palette is honestly one of my weaknesses. Her genes and colours are so gorgeous omg + gold apparel is just like.. yes, A+++. Matching eyes too!! [b]Equinox:[/b] Her outfit!!! It's the best, so great. Look at that vest and flourish jewellery! [b]Anahata:[/b] I like her colours and genes. Also that cap. And the bandages. And all the small apparel. This is a very good dragon. Much beautiful, very approve. Name meaning such lovely. BONUS ROUND bc I love them all [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/nsPMFb0.png[/img][/center]
@sQld
How dare you have a fun and unique lair, why do all your dragons have great outfits ;v;

4HPjBo0.png

Corite: I love the way you dressed this guy! Everything from the accent to the glowing clawtips omg just A+. Also, I didn't know that coral crystal was so cute holy heck, he has such lovely colours *v*
Synchronicity: One of the first dragons that jumped out to me! She's just so beautiful, space dragons are the best. The mushrooms are v cute, I also really like how feathered wings are very matching but the grey crystal peaking from behind is just NICE OK. So shiny.
Yin: This colour palette is honestly one of my weaknesses. Her genes and colours are so gorgeous omg + gold apparel is just like.. yes, A+++. Matching eyes too!!
Equinox: Her outfit!!! It's the best, so great. Look at that vest and flourish jewellery!
Anahata: I like her colours and genes. Also that cap. And the bandages. And all the small apparel. This is a very good dragon. Much beautiful, very approve. Name meaning such lovely.

BONUS ROUND bc I love them all

nsPMFb0.png
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent aww you made my dragons feel really special <3 Thank you so much!
@decadent aww you made my dragons feel really special <3 Thank you so much!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@AnthonyJCrowley NICE LAIR [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/xNTkkXQ.png[/img][/center] [b]Exodus:[/b] Aah lovely contrast with the midnight and white apparel! Also, look at all that nice white apparel :00 Peace doves, cloudy feathered wings and the skypost sandals are my favs and she wears them perfectly - 100 points to you. I also like her name :D [b]Leaf:[/b] Leaf cry/face with obs crackle YEES so good. Those orchid wings looking hella and dem Plague eyes *v* Very nice eyeburner /cackles [b]Riveros:[/b] Woah look at this garden fairy g1, so beautiful!! Everything is A+++. That accent was made for her and the genes + colours have me swooning. I very much like the adornments with the flower crownds pff. ALSO MATCHING EYES YES GOOD PERFECT [b]Penrose:[/b] Lovely name (also mostly bc I associate it with Inception haha) and that skin is gorg but all your apparel choices are stunning, I'm so in love. You may only have 4 pieces of apparel on this dragon but they are the best, esp the protective eyewear XD. Also matching lightning eyes ovob [s]tfw imgur just switches ur albums all over the place y u do dis to me[/s]
@AnthonyJCrowley
NICE LAIR

xNTkkXQ.png

Exodus: Aah lovely contrast with the midnight and white apparel! Also, look at all that nice white apparel :00 Peace doves, cloudy feathered wings and the skypost sandals are my favs and she wears them perfectly - 100 points to you. I also like her name :D
Leaf: Leaf cry/face with obs crackle YEES so good. Those orchid wings looking hella and dem Plague eyes *v* Very nice eyeburner /cackles
Riveros: Woah look at this garden fairy g1, so beautiful!! Everything is A+++. That accent was made for her and the genes + colours have me swooning. I very much like the adornments with the flower crownds pff. ALSO MATCHING EYES YES GOOD PERFECT
Penrose: Lovely name (also mostly bc I associate it with Inception haha) and that skin is gorg but all your apparel choices are stunning, I'm so in love. You may only have 4 pieces of apparel on this dragon but they are the best, esp the protective eyewear XD. Also matching lightning eyes ovob

tfw imgur just switches ur albums all over the place y u do dis to me
wuvThtJ.png
@Ririterasu @NightfuryDeath @Ashenhartkrie
4 slots open :00
Heading to bed soon tho so if I reply a bit late that's why!
@Ririterasu @NightfuryDeath @Ashenhartkrie
4 slots open :00
Heading to bed soon tho so if I reply a bit late that's why!
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent

Awesome! Will edit this post with the form asap!
Edited! I've put 2 forms, one for an all male and another for an all female. I'll send the payment of 60kt once you've confirmed!

MALE DRAGONS
Words: Yes
# of dragons: 5
Size: 500x200 something similar to the graphic you did for SQld's but with rounded borders all around, not just the top.
Notes: Please do not include the following dragons - Pogaankrii, GenOne, Emmett, Sunny, Stitches, Alduin and Mink

FEMALE DRAGONS
Size: 500x200 something similar to SQld's but with rounded borders all around, not just the top.
Notes: Please do not include the following dragons - Chalcedony, Spore, Hydrangea and Peridot
@decadent

Awesome! Will edit this post with the form asap!
Edited! I've put 2 forms, one for an all male and another for an all female. I'll send the payment of 60kt once you've confirmed!

MALE DRAGONS
Size: 500x200 something similar to the graphic you did for SQld's but with rounded borders all around, not just the top.
Notes: Please do not include the following dragons - Pogaankrii, GenOne, Emmett, Sunny, Stitches, Alduin and Mink

FEMALE DRAGONS
Size: 500x200 something similar to SQld's but with rounded borders all around, not just the top.
Notes: Please do not include the following dragons - Chalcedony, Spore, Hydrangea and Peridot
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12