Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Image Lair Reviews! {closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@decadent
Words: y
# of dragons: 5
Size: clan profile
Notes: Only the first four pages, the last is dragons for sale/dragons im holding for people
@decadent
Words: y
Notes: Only the first four pages, the last is dragons for sale/dragons im holding for people
@decadent AAAHH! thank you so much! this is really very well made and so nice <3333 I'd love a ping to anymore shops you have or will make because you're very good!
@decadent AAAHH! thank you so much! this is really very well made and so nice <3333 I'd love a ping to anymore shops you have or will make because you're very good!
@decadent

ooooh, this looks like a lot of fun :)

Words: yes!
# of dragons: as many as you can like!
Notes: permanent (and mostly-appareled) dragons are in the first four pages!
@decadent

ooooh, this looks like a lot of fun :)

Words: yes!
# of dragons: as many as you can like!
Notes: permanent (and mostly-appareled) dragons are in the first four pages!
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
@decadent
Words: Yes
Notes: Dalinar and Malari along with their babies on the last page don't counted as they will get exalted once I got my fandragon.
@decadent
Words: Yes
Notes: Dalinar and Malari along with their babies on the last page don't counted as they will get exalted once I got my fandragon.
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
@Ririterasu @tylahjayne @RaisingCain @NightfuryDeath
All g! Send the cash monies over :D

@AnthonyJCrowley
THIS MADE ME BLUSH HAHAHA omg
I'm thinking of reopening a general graphics shop later so I'll be sure to ping you for any new stuff, thank you!
@Ririterasu @tylahjayne @RaisingCain @NightfuryDeath
All g! Send the cash monies over :D

@AnthonyJCrowley
THIS MADE ME BLUSH HAHAHA omg
I'm thinking of reopening a general graphics shop later so I'll be sure to ping you for any new stuff, thank you!
wuvThtJ.png
@Decadent thank you so much <333
@Decadent thank you so much <333
@Ririterasu How dare Also, I'm sorry, all my fav females are imps :""""D [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jyCuzIi.png[/img][/center] [b]Soul:[/b] Could.. not.. resist. I love this dragon of yours and I can't help but stare from the distance every time I see you around the forums XD That accent if just flawless on him, especially with the black circuit A++. I really like all the simple apparel you used on him and the winter wind is such a nice finish /applause [b]Cecil:[/b] I think one of the first dragons that went BAM to me. So pretty, midnight + gold apparel = *v*. All your dragons have such great accents but I am very much in love with this one in particular pff. I LIKE THE VALKYRIE BLADE ON HIM good stuff. [b]Daemon:[/b] Ooh gosh the colours on this guy yiiiisssss. Everything is perfect, his colours and genes, the accent, the necklace and bandages; just so goooood. [b]Thorne:[/b] Loved how you used the Tatters on him!! And the cleaver ugh, fab skincent with the perfect colours. Stamp of approval. 10/10. [b]Nero:[/b] What he's so beautiful AaaaHHhAHhh. I'm so weak to male coatls... especially ones with black/red colours and some of my fav genes. The veil and earrings are really cute HAHA [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/zxi622h.png[/img][/center] [b]Odilia:[/b] I'm sorry, I am obligated to STEAL THIS DRAGON LIKE HOLY PLAGUEBRINGER!!!!!!!! Tears in my eyes she is so gorgeous, that accent looks so good and mulberry/crimson were made for each other askdjf. You apparel is in point once again, the flower crown and hood are A+++. I'm so jealous omg. [b]Adeline:[/b] Look at this sweet dragon, she's so relaxing to look at. Celadon silks never looked so good. Also really love how denim looks on her! I used the word 'look' too many times just then gdi. [b]Bordeaux:[/b] Gr8 nature dragon. Accent use A+ and I love how the Adornments matches it so well. Swamp daub is so pretty yes. [b]Sae:[/b] Hahahaha.... /steals this one as well/. I love the lavender gembond hints and the red themed apparel, so heavenly, so perfect. You have great accent taste. [b]Razzle:[/b] Oh, space dragons are another one of my weaknesses... More midnight and gold silks?? Why do you do this to me, I don't want to ever see your beautiful dragons every again. The way you use flower leis on female imps is SO GOOD, leis usually bug me but /clenches fist/, so good. MATCHING EYES 100 points to you!
@Ririterasu
How dare
Also, I'm sorry, all my fav females are imps :""""D

jyCuzIi.png

Soul: Could.. not.. resist. I love this dragon of yours and I can't help but stare from the distance every time I see you around the forums XD That accent if just flawless on him, especially with the black circuit A++. I really like all the simple apparel you used on him and the winter wind is such a nice finish /applause
Cecil: I think one of the first dragons that went BAM to me. So pretty, midnight + gold apparel = *v*. All your dragons have such great accents but I am very much in love with this one in particular pff. I LIKE THE VALKYRIE BLADE ON HIM good stuff.
Daemon: Ooh gosh the colours on this guy yiiiisssss. Everything is perfect, his colours and genes, the accent, the necklace and bandages; just so goooood.
Thorne: Loved how you used the Tatters on him!! And the cleaver ugh, fab skincent with the perfect colours. Stamp of approval. 10/10.
Nero: What he's so beautiful AaaaHHhAHhh. I'm so weak to male coatls... especially ones with black/red colours and some of my fav genes. The veil and earrings are really cute HAHA

zxi622h.png

Odilia: I'm sorry, I am obligated to STEAL THIS DRAGON LIKE HOLY PLAGUEBRINGER!!!!!!!! Tears in my eyes she is so gorgeous, that accent looks so good and mulberry/crimson were made for each other askdjf. You apparel is in point once again, the flower crown and hood are A+++. I'm so jealous omg.
Adeline: Look at this sweet dragon, she's so relaxing to look at. Celadon silks never looked so good. Also really love how denim looks on her! I used the word 'look' too many times just then gdi.
Bordeaux: Gr8 nature dragon. Accent use A+ and I love how the Adornments matches it so well. Swamp daub is so pretty yes.
Sae: Hahahaha.... /steals this one as well/. I love the lavender gembond hints and the red themed apparel, so heavenly, so perfect. You have great accent taste.
Razzle: Oh, space dragons are another one of my weaknesses... More midnight and gold silks?? Why do you do this to me, I don't want to ever see your beautiful dragons every again. The way you use flower leis on female imps is SO GOOD, leis usually bug me but /clenches fist/, so good. MATCHING EYES 100 points to you!
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent

Awesome review, thanks a lot!
My dragons are blushing at all your wonderful comments hehe > v <
@decadent

Awesome review, thanks a lot!
My dragons are blushing at all your wonderful comments hehe > v <
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
OOOh dang these are late because NotN.. @RaisingCain nice bios /nods in approval [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/vhaim2n.png[/img][/center] [b]Amrod:[/b] GOOD ACCENT, GOOD COLOURS, GOOD ARMOUS YESSS. Eye catching dragon yes. [b]Maglor:[/b] Ooh I really like the apparel for this guy! Everything is just very harmonious, I really love the vest and the lute pff. And such lovely, bright sunset colours (all your dragons have such great warm colours A+). [b]Mairon:[/b] I love blood and gold omg, his genes are so perfect *v*. All the small apparel looks so good like ALL OF IT. The tail rings, earrings, cuffs, fillet, clawtips and daredevil cover are such nice touches! I also approve of the fact that he's a fire dragon even though you can't see his eyes XD [b]Celegorm:[/b] Beige iri!! With solidscale armour!! The armour is such a weird colour to me but you pulled it off so well A+. Also the wolfcape is gorgeous [b]Gothmog:[/b] HE LOOKS SO TOUGH AND BUFF. Love his colours and genes, steelscale armour was a gr8 choices so good. I like how you layered the ebony filigree wing guard btw. I'm also particularly fond of those leg scars. He's the only dragon facing left and it feels like every one else is judging/admiring him pff @tylahjayne I like the diversity in your lair, took me a while to choose my favs :"D HAYLEY IS BEAUTIFUL BTW, just noticed bc of the new apparel [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZB73pNb.png[/img][/center] [b]Brynn:[/b] ovo, those colours and genes are killah daaang. Bloody bandages look so good on him!! [b]Albor:[/b] Charcoal poison is the best!! Paired with obs paint/belly is like *v*. I just really like his genes and colours XD [b]Solace:[/b] HE HAS NEARLY EVERY SILK COLOUR ON I LOVE THAT WHAT A GREAT DRAGON, beautiful. His genes and colours are strange but work surprisingly well! [b]Lumen:[/b] Aw she's so bright and lovely! The ivory facet and rose gembond are so gorgeous together. Daisy flower crown and gossamer silks A+ [b]Honora:[/b] So gorgeous ugh, look at this perfect butterfly dragon WITH MATCHING EYES!! I think maybe my fav dragon from your lair, his glasses and arm bow are also v cute.
OOOh dang these are late because NotN..

@RaisingCain
nice bios /nods in approval

vhaim2n.png

Amrod: GOOD ACCENT, GOOD COLOURS, GOOD ARMOUS YESSS. Eye catching dragon yes.
Maglor: Ooh I really like the apparel for this guy! Everything is just very harmonious, I really love the vest and the lute pff. And such lovely, bright sunset colours (all your dragons have such great warm colours A+).
Mairon: I love blood and gold omg, his genes are so perfect *v*. All the small apparel looks so good like ALL OF IT. The tail rings, earrings, cuffs, fillet, clawtips and daredevil cover are such nice touches! I also approve of the fact that he's a fire dragon even though you can't see his eyes XD
Celegorm: Beige iri!! With solidscale armour!! The armour is such a weird colour to me but you pulled it off so well A+. Also the wolfcape is gorgeous
Gothmog: HE LOOKS SO TOUGH AND BUFF. Love his colours and genes, steelscale armour was a gr8 choices so good. I like how you layered the ebony filigree wing guard btw. I'm also particularly fond of those leg scars. He's the only dragon facing left and it feels like every one else is judging/admiring him pff

@tylahjayne
I like the diversity in your lair, took me a while to choose my favs :"D
HAYLEY IS BEAUTIFUL BTW, just noticed bc of the new apparel

ZB73pNb.png

Brynn: ovo, those colours and genes are killah daaang. Bloody bandages look so good on him!!
Albor: Charcoal poison is the best!! Paired with obs paint/belly is like *v*. I just really like his genes and colours XD
Solace: HE HAS NEARLY EVERY SILK COLOUR ON I LOVE THAT WHAT A GREAT DRAGON, beautiful. His genes and colours are strange but work surprisingly well!
Lumen: Aw she's so bright and lovely! The ivory facet and rose gembond are so gorgeous together. Daisy flower crown and gossamer silks A+
Honora: So gorgeous ugh, look at this perfect butterfly dragon WITH MATCHING EYES!! I think maybe my fav dragon from your lair, his glasses and arm bow are also v cute.
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent
May I be pinged next time you open? 'v'
@decadent
May I be pinged next time you open? 'v'
+ - - - - - - - - - 5dUHdFV.gif - - - - - - - - +

+8 FR TIME | PISCES | SPOONIE

wishlist | tumblr

+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12