Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Image Lair Reviews! {closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@NightfuryDeath I AM SORRY FOR LATE happy new years!! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/GGy8tmY.png[/img][/center] Nicenicenice lair [b]Electricia:[/b] Beautiful lightning dragon!! Perfect use of festival apparel + steampunk apparel, A+++. I love how subtle the accent is and also the blue clawtips, they really tie everything together. Her genes and colours are fab. Matching familiar gets you +100 points. [b]Blanca:[/b] HER GENES LOOK SO GOOD! I'm not so fond of tiger/stripes but I love them on her. Moonscale armour is also the best. Glorious ice dragon. [b]Terryn:[/b] Very cute, loving the aviator apparel. I like how the grey okapi peeks out, obs ripple is also very handsome. I also really like the copper wing bangles PFFF. [b]Assassin:[/b] This is a gr8 fandragon, what a lovely tundra with the perfect colours and genes *v*. APPAREL IS ON POINT. Eye scar is a nice touch. [b]Boneistya:[/b] Mb I'm biased because I'm in plague but this is a gorgeous dragon! I love the color/gene combo and the apparel yesyes very good, matches perfectly with the Disciple.
@NightfuryDeath
I AM SORRY FOR LATE
happy new years!!

GGy8tmY.png

Nicenicenice lair
Electricia: Beautiful lightning dragon!! Perfect use of festival apparel + steampunk apparel, A+++. I love how subtle the accent is and also the blue clawtips, they really tie everything together. Her genes and colours are fab. Matching familiar gets you +100 points.
Blanca: HER GENES LOOK SO GOOD! I'm not so fond of tiger/stripes but I love them on her. Moonscale armour is also the best. Glorious ice dragon.
Terryn: Very cute, loving the aviator apparel. I like how the grey okapi peeks out, obs ripple is also very handsome. I also really like the copper wing bangles PFFF.
Assassin: This is a gr8 fandragon, what a lovely tundra with the perfect colours and genes *v*. APPAREL IS ON POINT. Eye scar is a nice touch.
Boneistya: Mb I'm biased because I'm in plague but this is a gorgeous dragon! I love the color/gene combo and the apparel yesyes very good, matches perfectly with the Disciple.
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent

I think you put a wrong id number? My ID number is actually #44948 not #112692.

EDIT: Also, Terryn is really blushing so much because he is not really into the society.
@decadent

I think you put a wrong id number? My ID number is actually #44948 not #112692.

EDIT: Also, Terryn is really blushing so much because he is not really into the society.
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
@NightfuryDeath
Oops, fixed now!
@NightfuryDeath
Oops, fixed now!
wuvThtJ.png
@Ashenhartkrie @lithnathron
Happy new years! Got 4 slots ey
@Ashenhartkrie @lithnathron
Happy new years! Got 4 slots ey
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent

Words: Yes
# of dragons: 5
Size: default/clan profile/custom
Notes: Nope.
@decadent

Words: Yes
Size: default/clan profile/custom
Notes: Nope.
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
@decadent
Words: Yes!
Size: 500x200, all corners rounded
Notes: Only dragons from the first 3 pages
@decadent
Words: Yes!
Size: 500x200, all corners rounded
Notes: Only dragons from the first 3 pages
+ - - - - - - - - - 5dUHdFV.gif - - - - - - - - +

+8 FR TIME | PISCES | SPOONIE

wishlist | tumblr

+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +
@NerdyDragon
Send over the virtual dollahs :>
@NerdyDragon
Send over the virtual dollahs :>
wuvThtJ.png
@NerdyDragon ALL THAT GLIMMER *V* and coatls hoho [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/KWeZ4Qp.png[/img][/center] [b]Dutchess:[/b] GLITTERY. Love the light eyes. Great accent, matches perfectly with her genes/colours! The bows and glasses are super cute omg. [b]Daisy:[/b] This dragon is really calming?? I think it's the ice glimmer and the sky blue silks, everything is just so soft and cuddly. Her name is also very friendly! [b]Lucifer:[/b] PERRRFECT yes good, this is a very fab witchy noc. I love the pop of purple glimmer and the orange hints in violet butterfly *v*. I think he was one of the first dragons I noticed in your lair! [b]Diablo:[/b] Those genes and colours!!! Ugh so gorg. Magician's tatters look so good on him and the rogue mask is quite fitting! Matching eyes A+ and I quite like his name ovob. [b]Toxic:[/b] Maybe my fav dragon in your lair? Spring glimmer is so beautiful and I love how the peridot flourish jewellery matches (I never know how to make those pieces of apparel work gdi). That accent ofc is very lovely, wind eyes were the perfect choice for her @v@. So regal.
@NerdyDragon
ALL THAT GLIMMER *V* and coatls hoho

KWeZ4Qp.png

Dutchess: GLITTERY. Love the light eyes. Great accent, matches perfectly with her genes/colours! The bows and glasses are super cute omg.
Daisy: This dragon is really calming?? I think it's the ice glimmer and the sky blue silks, everything is just so soft and cuddly. Her name is also very friendly!
Lucifer: PERRRFECT yes good, this is a very fab witchy noc. I love the pop of purple glimmer and the orange hints in violet butterfly *v*. I think he was one of the first dragons I noticed in your lair!
Diablo: Those genes and colours!!! Ugh so gorg. Magician's tatters look so good on him and the rogue mask is quite fitting! Matching eyes A+ and I quite like his name ovob.
Toxic: Maybe my fav dragon in your lair? Spring glimmer is so beautiful and I love how the peridot flourish jewellery matches (I never know how to make those pieces of apparel work gdi). That accent ofc is very lovely, wind eyes were the perfect choice for her @v@. So regal.
wuvThtJ.png
@lithnathron How dare you come into this thread with ur 50 beautiful dragons and be like "CHOOSE JUST 5" ur bios are also very nice [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/F1F0aFp.png[/img][/center] [b]Rodonil:[/b] This is a gorgeous dang rb. I like the hints of blue/green on him. The delver's lamp is very nice, I never see it on any dragons 10 points to you. The flourish pieces are glorious and so are the marigold flowers, the flower crown is cute and the goggles are the best A+++. OH AND I LOVE THE WAY HIS FAMILIAR MATCHES. [b]Arweinydd:[/b] Best freaking colours I have ever seen I am weeping tears onto my laptop. LOOK AT THOSE GOLD HIGHLIGHTS. I LOVE THE TATTERS AND SKELETAL CHIMES ON HIM. And the small details like the tail rings and eye scar and those tiny earrings. Beige/coral/maroon were destined to be crystal/facet/gembond, my eyes have been opened. [b]Lithnathron:[/b] BEAUTIFUL. BEST USE OF THAT ACCENT EVER. Everything is perfect. I like his maize primary and all those lovely gold apparel. I support all the flowerfalls. [b]Glynn:[/b] I feel like I'm running out of words to say. She's so magnificent!! I love the contrast between the browns and the light blue *v* Aqua birdskull necklace and the flatfins A+. Matching familiar very good. [b]Aderyn:[/b] I love this accent, I wished I have a dragon for it, I'll just admire yours from the distance. Good colour palette ofc, those hints of green are fab. The little mushrooms are so fitting! Plague eyes best eyes. I think I have more to say but it's very hot here in Australia and I can't fathom how much I LOVE YOUR DANG AESTHETIC IT IS PERFECT GOD OK IT'S JUST SKJHKJAFHAKF Also bonus round bc I've always wanted to put someone's entire lair onto a graphic but I've never actually tried so HERE U GO. ALL UR DRESSED DRAGONS IN ONE BIG MESSY FAMILY PICTURE [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/IQ4VuHl.png[/img][/center]
@lithnathron
How dare you come into this thread with ur 50 beautiful dragons and be like "CHOOSE JUST 5"
ur bios are also very nice

F1F0aFp.png

Rodonil: This is a gorgeous dang rb. I like the hints of blue/green on him. The delver's lamp is very nice, I never see it on any dragons 10 points to you. The flourish pieces are glorious and so are the marigold flowers, the flower crown is cute and the goggles are the best A+++. OH AND I LOVE THE WAY HIS FAMILIAR MATCHES.
Arweinydd: Best freaking colours I have ever seen I am weeping tears onto my laptop. LOOK AT THOSE GOLD HIGHLIGHTS. I LOVE THE TATTERS AND SKELETAL CHIMES ON HIM. And the small details like the tail rings and eye scar and those tiny earrings. Beige/coral/maroon were destined to be crystal/facet/gembond, my eyes have been opened.
Lithnathron: BEAUTIFUL. BEST USE OF THAT ACCENT EVER. Everything is perfect. I like his maize primary and all those lovely gold apparel. I support all the flowerfalls.
Glynn: I feel like I'm running out of words to say. She's so magnificent!! I love the contrast between the browns and the light blue *v* Aqua birdskull necklace and the flatfins A+. Matching familiar very good.
Aderyn: I love this accent, I wished I have a dragon for it, I'll just admire yours from the distance. Good colour palette ofc, those hints of green are fab. The little mushrooms are so fitting! Plague eyes best eyes. I think I have more to say but it's very hot here in Australia and I can't fathom how much I LOVE YOUR DANG AESTHETIC IT IS PERFECT GOD OK IT'S JUST SKJHKJAFHAKF

Also bonus round bc I've always wanted to put someone's entire lair onto a graphic but I've never actually tried so HERE U GO. ALL UR DRESSED DRAGONS IN ONE BIG MESSY FAMILY PICTURE

IQ4VuHl.png

wuvThtJ.png
@decadent

Thank you for the review :^: I'm so proud of my babies. It's about time they got noticed.
@decadent

Thank you for the review :^: I'm so proud of my babies. It's about time they got noticed.
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12